Most car-friendly countries

In Veeky Forums's opinion what are the most car and driver friendly countries?

Putting forward NZ.
>No compulsory insurance
>No emissions tax
>fairly reasonable fuel prices (for import economy)
>decent roads
>decent licencing system
>simple WOF and registration procedures

>>decent licencing system
Thats ok for drivers that learner over here but the problems come from chinks with paid for licenses and have no idea how to drive. They seems to like 4x4 Toyota

>No emissions tax
Maybe you should have a tax that and fix your goddamn roads.

>fix your roads
I lived in a back water place in NZ and can pretty confidently say that nearly all our roads were superior to UK roads of an equivalent category, namely in that they weren't full of potholes.

What precisely do people get at when they say this? What aspects of our roads are so terrible?

>manuals barely exist
Fuck no. New Zealand is aids.

I don't know about best, but Singapore is certainly the worst.

Every year you must apply for what is essentially a "right to exist" license for your car. And as the car get's older it becomes hard to the point of impossible.

If your car doesn't get one of these issued you've basically got expensive scrap metal

BC is pretty good desu
>no emissions testing
>no inspections
>ok gas prices ($1.30 CAD/L)
>no emissions tax
>ok insurance rates
>beautiful roads
>15yr import law

>130 CAD/L
>ok gas prices

Maybe I'm just sheltered, but that seems expensive as fuck. Do a lot of places have it worse? Also, fuck ICBC monopoly.

Come to Norway. Currently at 1.90 USD/L!
That's 2.47 CAD/L

The last time I checked you needed an inspection for even minor mods in NZ. That's too disgusting for me.

Jesus fuck. I guess proximity to America and Alberta has some benefits.

1.07/L in MB.

>fuck ICBC monopoly.
When I moved from ON to MB I would have literally sucked any autopac brokers dick. Rates were so much lower here I could insure a Mustang and a motorcycle for less than my old TJ.

US MOTHERFUCKING A

THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING RETARD HICKS DRIVING THE LARGEST PILES OF SHIT ALL OVER

IN THE HOOD YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING

IN THE STICKS THE COPS DONT GIVE A FUCK AND LAND FOR DAYS

TWISTY ROADS

STRAIGHT ROADS

MASSIVE POPULATION SPREAD MEANING LOW TRAFFIC

WAGES HERE ARE CORRECT SO WE ARNT ALL POOR

THE USED CAR MARKET IS RETARTED
YOU CAN BUY A CAR FOR LESS THAN 300$

MOST PLACES DONT ECHECK

NO LIMITS TO MODS

COPS DONT SCRAMBLE CHOPPERS UNLESS YOU REALLY DO BAD SHIT

Nah, yearly inspection for Warrant of Fitness. You can do a lot more to a car mechanically in NZ without oversight than in neo nazi Aus.

Rating Britain:

Cons:

Shit roads
Expensive insurance unless you're over 21
Pakistanis in 10 year old BMW 3 series WILL try and race you
Annual tax based on CO2 produced when car was stock

Pros:

No mods are illegal apart from removing the cat or DPF
No inspection for mods
Engine swaps are ok
No import laws
Drive on same side of the road as Japan

>no limits to mods
Except most if not every state don't allow catalytic converter deletes, or straight pipes.

You can't black out your windows in any state.

You can't have negative camber more than I think 13 Degrees in most states.

You can't have your vehicle so low to the ground that it impedes traffic while you prepare for a speed bump (not even I would want this, but it's an example.)

In my state, you have to have a license on the front and back, and can't have the front license plate in the window.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

poland is mediocre
yearly inspections
you pay insurance once a year, not monthly,and its not really expensive
roads are shit
not sure about mods but cops dont really give a fuck unless you drive a black bmw
used car market is meh, you can find many cars for 250$ that will last you years with a bit of tlc but good luck buying anything sporty, you will overpay so fucking much
no taxes for pollution afaik
3.7$ for a gallon of gas, not sure if its much for you amerifats but its cerntainly not cheap for us since we poles dont earn much

>buy twingo
>swap in v8
>pay twingo taxes
>???

that's the most I ever paid in texas when gas was really expensive
its about $2-2.20/gal here now

Maybe canada
>large as fuck
>Cheapcars
>ten years for importlaws
>RCMP are chill as fuck
>Good Roads

downsides

>winter
>Gas is expensive out side Alberta

mad jelly
no wonder you drive v8's and we drive 1.0l econoboxes

$0.63 / L here now. Winter pricing.

Essentially

noice
yeah, I'm moving from a 5.7 v8 to a 6.2 v8 here in a couple months
is poland an alright place aside from no Veeky Forums? I want to take a vacation over there and dick around

This or Hong Kong, which has the highest fuel prices in the world.

>mandatory insurance (your licence will be suspended or removed if you are involved in an accident in an vehicle without insurance)
>engine swap requires new registration of the vehicle (and the bill is completely on you)
>many mods are illegal
>high fuel prices
>capital city banned vehicles built before 2000 from circulating, some cities might take similar mesure because "muh emissions"
>highway network built with the promise of becoming free once the costs are repaid, several decades later and we still pay despite the costs being repaid
>smaller roads often poorly maintained because the responsability is on local authorities, which are too busy paying their local officials to waste money on better roads and thus don't do anything unless necessary or an electoral promise
>national automotive industry is a shadow of its former self
>taxes inflate the prices of new cars

it sure as fuck isn't France

I was mistaken about Singapore. It's called a "certificate of entitlement". And lasts 10 years when you buy a new car.

They can't be renewed. The only way to keep your car longer than 10 years is to purchase another COE for $61,000. This is to ensure that there is a hard cap on maximum amount of cars on the road.

There;s also a 20% Import tax. 7% sales tax and then100% car tax on cars.

This is burgerlandia.

>Expensive insurance unless you're over 21
24 here, I still get raped

Alberta
>photo radar everywhere
>pot holes every where
>terrible roads despite being the richest province
>cover our roads with dirt every winter
>edmonton is like driving in an asteroid field during the summer

you BC guys got it gooooood

West Canada meetup when?

I think it almost goes without saying that 'Murica is the best car country in the world, depending on the state.

I'm thinking of moving to New Zealand because of this girl that I love. What do you think, is she worth it? Do kiwi girls make good wives?

this. it is only fitting that the greatest nation on earth would be so.

>mountains for days to drive in
>rednecks with XBOXHUEG truccs

feels good man. and I see niggers and hicks driving dangerously all the time.

for yuropoor country 3.7$/gal is cheap. In some place its like 7.6$/gal.
Thats like 100%

Gas is actually pretty pricey now. It's usually about $1.15/L.
A meetup would be cool. Somewhere in the lower mainland though cause that's where all the scenic stuff is.

tfw

hamilton ontario >97.6 / L

Make her move to America.

>Except most if not every state don't allow catalytic converter deletes
You can in Michigan. At least there's no way to be caught because there aren't emission tests

Singapore is fucking evil when it comes to civil rights.

Why do you want to hurt mother earth

QC, Québec city
113.9$/L.

>fuck.

Chile is mostly like that. The only compulsory insurance is like $30 a year. The most negative thing is that good, interesting cars are hard to come by. You only get econoboxes or standard European luxury stuff.

But if you're into offroading it's pretty good, there are loads of interest places to go and Suzuki 4x4s are cheap and plentiful.