twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D3 season on two days

Who literally cares?

some people

Let's check then !

strawpoll.me/12028313
strawpoll.me/12028313
strawpoll.me/12028313

We have 3 yes and 1 no which means the majority here still cares about D3 seasons.

Anyone else gotten connection interrupted on eu? I got gul from hellforge just before, cant wait to have it rollbacked.

I'm tired of running andy>countess>meph>pits over and over again
What the fuck do I even do with all these decent but not tradeable uniques besides leaving them on a mule forever
I just want an ist rune already
I don't even know if I'm having fun anymore

>run into the weapon rack a little too hard
>somehow get stuck behind it, can't even tp out

thanks bli$$ard

>tfw you find all of these in the past 2 days

Looking for someone to help me xfer some low runes, p gems, and shit jewels on us East. Game is Para1/1

Jesus man. And here I only have Oculus. Though that FCR/MF really I think makes it worth holding on to over the others. I just get so angry when it teleports me into a mob and I die.

As a cold/fire sorc, I don't really like the -10 FCR of Death Fathom, but I don't use fire enough to want Eschuta. Either way, I don't think the FCR and MF can be beaten on oculus due to being an mf sorc.

if you need anyone to help you xfer again just hit me up: *Alyiz

that anniversary event dungeon was so low effort

the vast majority didnt even resemble the first game's layout; it's all tilesets from act 1 and dear lord the diablo room is on the same tier as a 13 year old that just got ahold of warcraft 3's map editor

I'm considering buying a key for my D2, is it worth it? Are still people playing it on the official servers?

About the recent 64-bit patch.

I simply press on install and it's gonna be 64 bit? Since it's still putting the game into the x86 folder by default.

yeah. world of warcraft does the same thing but still runs in 64x

Not only is it still popularly played, there are now games set up specifically to rush you, give you waypoints, enchant your lv 1 newbie to 4000 fire damage, and even later in hell there are still constant baal runs where you can level, pick up uniques, and buy sold uniques/charms from the vendors.

You have convinced me, I'm going to buy it tomorrow

>buy sold uniques/charms from the vendors
What are these games called usually?

Enchant/rush/waypoints:
sritemschant
tigchant

Baal/Chaos runs:
[something] cbaal XXX

wow, look at the BITCHES whining, holy shit

This event is fucking amazing. It shows what made Diablo 1 the game that it was - it wasn't the fucking map layout you inbred retard, it's the music, the way the character moves, the atmosphere, the feeling of opening Butcher's room, the art style.

If you honestly played Diablo 1 and thought this was shit, you need to kill yourself.

Pic related, no regrets. Since there is no season I just used one of my untouched-in-years characters to recreate my first Diablo 1 experience - opening that fucking door, getting a massive scare and dying.

Do speedruns. You can watch streamers doing it, it's super fun. They start with level 0 characters with nothing on them, but if you want to use all that loot you can go ahead and do it at max level, with the condition that you never die.

This is what kept me going in D2 for years.

Why is druid the only fun class to play in Diablo 2?
Fishy/Summonmancer too boring to play because it's literally amplify curse, let skellies kill, afk.
Sorceress is boring to start.
Barbarian is equally boring to start.
Paladin is just as boring as Barb.
Amazon is boring.
Assassin takes too long to make Fire Wave traps good at clearing shit.
Druid is god like, get Firestorm level2, and make everyone your fucking bitch with Fissure the entire game. But gets boring in Act 2.

I might just cheat in items that give me fun skills for characters like letting me start with whirlwind and mana on kill or poison nova and mana regen +200% or some shit like that

That's why I told you guys to go straight to Chaos Sanctuary and start killing things there from day one. Don't ever do those other things ever until you need keys from countess but other than that ever. Chaos is going to give you those uniques that just sit on mules but its also going to give you the runes, and the levels.

>Druid is god like, get Firestorm level2, and make everyone your fucking bitch with Fissure the entire game. But gets boring in Act 2.
basically ive ripped two hardcore druids in the last two days because I just sleepwalk through levels 1-40 and eventually I just sleep walk into death. well ok the first death was because of bullshit dolls in durance and the game lagging and thinking I didnt escape quit when I did. the second death though, the second death was pure sleepwalking into a pack of nm cows and getting instagibbed because I was just like drooling on my keyboard in boredom at how easy it was.

still have yet to get to the point where you respec to windy and it gets interesting

This general is deader than a doornail

>chant game is full bugged

such convenience

finally something good today

>Drop trade myself in a 5 man game
>Load second character
>Try to join
>Game is Full
>Game is Full
>Game is Full
>Keep spamming for 36mins straight
>"Game does not exist"

Daily reminder NOT to step inside

You've been stripped of internet for 3 months, you're locked in a room with a PC that only has Diablo 2 patch 1.13c

What character or build do you play for that time frame? Do you /players 8 and power level and then get bored and do the same with another character or do you kill yourself making a noose out of the PC cables and end your suffering.

>when the hoarfrost blows your merc right off screen

Druid only class I know that isn't boring to start the game with thanks to Firestorm and Fissure.
Only falls off in Hell but you can just respec to a windy druid

Hardcore Javazon if I die in the game I kys irl..

this worth anything?

if you ebug it and it rolls 4 sockets Ill give you a Mal for it

it would be worth a lot more if it was closer to 45 all res

as is, ebugged with 4os, I don't know what it would be worth maybe as low as a Mal maybe as high as an Ohm?

Thanks! Been so long that I played that I don't remember the worth of a lot of things

You'd die of dehydration.

Need help guys. I'm reinstalling diablo II but I don't have my cd key anymore. what do?

your gonna have to buy a set nu gga

Jewed once again

>tfw you take the jade figurine to Meshif on the first try and not Hralti
I am on my game tonight boys

>tfw still have my CD keys memorized even though I lost my discs 15 years ago

>IK maul and bartucs on a chaos run
rather mediocre but probably the best loots so far

>d3g
>everyone discusses d2
kek

>my friend and I are hyped for the d1 event in d3
>we decide to meet up and play together
>he starts playing some shit weebo music
>his game is muted
had to slap the little bitch and carefully explain to him what a fucking retard he is
most of d1 was about atmosphere and music, and this shit head is playing fucking naruto music with a muted game

last time I play games with this shitter

This could have gg mods boys. Im almost afraid to identify it.

total unequivocal garbage

Best/cheapest place to buy a new CD key these days?

>level 3 teeth charges
Wow that item would sell for like 50 hr, literally BiS for every build

Blizzard. Resellers are sketchy as fug, and you're still going to end up spending like 14$ on a set as opposed to blizzard's 20$

spoken like an apple-product-buying retard
"retailers are sketchy" lmao
literally what the fuck is going on in your head

>mfw i'm creaming my pants for sigma.

resellers*

I said resellers not retailers yeh dumb ninja. You think they're reliable? Then go to google and look for people reselling diablo 2 cdkeys and don't come here and berate people for just trying to paint you a picture.

fuck off i bought a d2 key off some turkish kid for 6$ and I play on it to this day
"go to google" lmao try real life for once you basement dweller

i've been selling game cd-keys cheap for all my 20s and it's not that hard to email blizzshit and tell them you're making a diablo event and you plan on selling 50 keys and you want them on cards, they give you a proper discount and you can sell them cheaper than blizzad

if you're a reseller, then just going by you, Im exactly right in my assessment resellers are sketchy you sound like a total dirtbag i would never ever do business with just go to blizzard pay literally a couple dollars more and never ever worry about the origin of your key

>watch speedrunners blaze through diablo 2 in an hour and a half
>play diablo 2
>3 hours in just now hitting act 3
;_;

>cd-keys come directly from blizzard
>YOU'RE SKETCHY AND A DIRTBAG
lmao what the fuck are 12 year olds doing in this thread
go play on your mac you retard lmao

How do ihave fun in this game?

My cdkey came directly from blizzard
Your cdkey came directly from blizzard
whats the problem here?

you are a retard

this is how you mule items with one cdkey:
>create a private game with password
>stay in game for 5 minutes to perm the game
>leave the game
>change character
>enter the game

btw, i was thinking about giving my ww barb dual black runewords (40% CB), goblin toes (25% CB) and guillaume (35% CB). Will this shit work?

is it too late for me to get into d2.

does everyone play hardcore?

wil you people shit on me for playing summoner necro?

its actually a good time to get in to d2 right now. better than anytime in probably the last five years at least. nobody plays hardcore. summoner is a bretty good choice for a first time player

how is it a good time to come back with the rampant duping, rollbacks and people making hybrid runewords on a dead ladder?

None of those things really affect the communities of real people that have sprung up around twitch and various discords and you can actually play in games where every single character is controlled by a real person. Thats the only thing thats really different about the last yeah or so of D2.

Also omg these boots. These boots!

>hybrid
What is this?

Is there any recommended communities to play in? I've heard SlashDiablo is good, but haven't tried playing on any non-official realm yet.

I just check Twitch to see who is streaming There always seems to be somebody and you can either get into their mf games or else sometimes they'll start up walks. There are ironmans sometimes where everyone levels to 9 in a hardcore game and then everyone goes hostile and its a last man standing thing. Ive done a few of those mostly I just see what kind of mf group they have and try to join on one of my characters that best rounds out the group.

I don't see why you'd need the Guillaume when 2 blacks and goblin toes is already enough for 100%.

oh shit i just got flashbacks of the first bastard that killed my HC character some 60 years ago
>fucking werewolf druid
>built for rabies
>had enigma
>literally teleported all over the place, sometimes ported next to me to bite me, than fucked right off
my lvl 60 sorc didnt stand a chance

worth anything?

Its about a Lo imo. Or 3 Ists. Hard to say because it rolled the perfect 200%EnhDmg but it won't be sought after by anyone who cares about that because its not Ethereal. Its a tough one. I think you should get at least an Ohm for it.

Dont worry, she in better place

see

Best place to farm up a Hel rune?

Hell
Obviously

Game thinks Im actually going to stick around to fight this guy. It took 10 minutes of careful maneuvering just to get close enough to get a screenshot of him. Come on now game, come on now.

I started thinking about and I realized I can't just leave him there to let the next hapless adventurer wonder into him so I used nados to pick off all his little friends from a distance and once it was down to just him my bear could tank. Doesn't look like much but I assure that is his dead putrid corpse there it just got eaten by my carrion vine.

countess on nm/hell

Question for all of you.

Which Diablo did you like most and why?
I loved Diablo 1 for the atmosphere. The way that the Butcher set the tone by killing my first two characters almost instantly was genius. They put up an optional, very hard boss close to the beginning and that kept me at the edge of my seat for the entire game. The music and sound effects were of great quality. I also liked how you spent the early game wearing whites (and going WOW, this is an upgrade! when it's just a non-broken white rag). Unique items all felt great because you know exactly where they dropped, you know how much you had to bust your ass to get them (Butcher's Cleaver, nuff said) and there are really no shit tier uniques. When you get one, it's fucking awesome until you delve deeper into the dungeon. I also loved the dungeon and "going down" gameplay. It just felt scary to know that every time you go deeper, it gets a lot harder. And having too few Scrolls of Paralysis left was scary as shit.

In D2, I loved how much faster the game felt. The devs played right into it by making the story feel like a race, and that you're always just a step behind the Dark Wanderer. It opened up the world to explore and showed some nice characters along the way.

Diablo 3 had great skills going for it. Balance aside, all skills feel great to use. Cleaving once and having 10 fallen explode or be thrown away like rags really made the PC feel strong. That's all I liked about it. The story went from dark and mature to as corny and cliche as GW1, the game throws 1 trillion uniques at you to the point where uniques are not unique, they're just your expected loot.

I just beat the dark lord in the Darkening of Tristram event.
Will the event end if I leave the labyrinth? I haven't gotten all the achievements yet.

>whirlwind buffed
>but they reduced the procs from 1 second to 2.5 seconds
>so its actually nerfed or at worst stays the same
lmao, why even play d3 anymore when blizzard can't do simple shit like buffing a build that has been useless for 3 years

Also the D1 event is a joke, lets slap a pixel filter over the area and have the tiles look nothing like anything from diablo 1 and make all the iconic bosses act like trash mobs that die in one hit

you just have to make a new game to do it again

>i got to 93 on the PTR with a whirlwind build
>omg blizz u cant buff for shit
or maybe you know, you're retarded
maybe

up :D

im playing ww barb and my game is fucking desynced all the time. This have something to do with whirlwind? I literally can't play

The desync just gets fucking horrible on melee characters. If an enemy has packet loss memed itself so the server thinks it's next to you attacking you, but on your screen it's blocked behind other mobs, you can't target it with conventional melee attacks but it can hit you.

Some areas like faggot lair make it really obvious the desync is fucking you, like enemies can move behind you in the corridors even though that's literally impossible.

lol

hello d3shill

Is darkening of tristram available in europe yet? I am not getting the portal.

got burnt out, quit, and now ready to come back since no other game is playable on my capped data 2G net.
What character would be better to start fresh with to basically grind for my own shit since I don't want to use jewgold: blizz sorc, skelemancer or hammerdin?

yes, you need to be in adventure mode retard

It works now. For some reason I was able to start the game client before having it update, so I had the wrong version. Closed game, let it update. Works now.

>capped data 2G net
what the heck man, where do you live ?

In the middle of nowhere. It's normally 4G LTE but since it's capped it runs at 2G speeds.

up

Definitely not skelemancer stay far, far away from skelemancer. pic related

Iike hammerdin a lot since you just go straight to Chaos Sanctuary and start killing Diablo over and over. And thats the end game really for levels, for gears, for rune farming. Hammerdin just skips past everything and goes straight to the end game.

Blizz sorc really though is so close to hammerdin its just a little bit more annoying to farm chaos since you have to dodge the casters all the time and you cant even spawn diablo until you get a decent merc. still though its almost a break even tie with paladin just for raw damage output and being able to teleport

builds that are super fun but just don't come close to matching the efficiency of the above two are:

windy druid - tanky summons, cc with cold damage, your very own poverty BO, and very few immunities to deal with. you can get geared and get drops but it just might take a little bit longer

bone necro - bone spear is going to take forever to kill something but once it does the corpse explosion chain reaction clears entire screens. it goes on to be the most powerful chaos clearer imo with loads of +skills it just starts out slower

hon mentions:

Javazon - super powerful, extremely fast killer. cock blocked by low javelin quantity early on and really never, not even with gg gear, ever does she farm chaos effectively. so you're stuck in pit for awhile but eventually you'll be one of the best Baaler's in the game it will just take you forever to walk wsk each time you kill him

Trapsin - extremely effective class for beating the game with but lightning based so cock blocked again by the stormcasters in chaos so will just always, always be slower for gearing and gaining wealth

The actual problem with java and trapsin farming chaos is that the venom lords have retardedly high light res for some insane reason, so you'll do shit damage to them without gg items that passively reduce enemy resistance.