>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/Q35HE3X5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gwa04ig53jc
exhentai.org/g/1013929/b723139f2a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a giant dad of ds3 yet? has anybody figured it out??

Read the reply chain, I'm going for 40 dex anyway.
>it's dead my m8
Please delete this.

i want to fuck leonhard

why are 15yo leafy fuccbois here all of a sudden

>there are 15yo fuccbois posting here

reposting

They only respond to retards asking questions about shitty memes.

looks like you owned yourself there m8

Cute!

>i never played ds2 but i know its hot garbage

t. /dsg/

good one

I am around level 50 with +7 ludwigs

I killed rom but skipped paarl because I first found him just after beast and got my ass rekt, but then forgot

I also didn't go back to gasco arena to do crow quest and now it's fucked I guess? no way to get the rune?

where should I go in general, look for cainhurst or there was one area in byrgen I didn't go in (not sure how big it is)

how fast can I go for Ludwig to get that sweet sweet sword?

should I farm chalices?

>exposed groin
>exposed bellybutton
why are darkwraiths such sluts

I'm making a Revenant Knight cosplay build but im not sure what Helm to use between Creightons mask or Mornes helm with the slave knight chest

wait is the DLC2 already out? what is this about??

Why does he kill her and then you have to kill him for some reason?

consider winged knight helmet if the horns aren't too important, or the exile mask.

>thigh-high boots

Bloodborne you ninny

Right down the road

I think it has something to do with gwynevere, and its why i think she will have some sort of appearance in the next DLC and i think the covenents will have added quests as well. Mostly wishful thinking ofcourse

ok cheers , didn't think of the exiles mask

Im not the one who asked about it, even though civil bloodborne discussion should be welcome here seeing as how bbg is full of retards replying to the shitposts of an even bigger retard (lucigger)

t. Dude who just started playing it.

>not enjoying his nobility Veeky Forumsshion sense

>(lucigger)

I'm so sorry

i want to make leonhard cry

can someone help me defeat oceiros on ps4? my build is all over the place and will be a pain in the ass to beat him alone

inb4 git gud

use a shield

oceiros is a fucking piss easy boss holy shit just learn to roll already

aw man the moonlight sucks balls imo, my best build ever was high bloodtinge with +10 chikage, fucking uber dmg

did you meet eileen just before cathedral ward?? she should be there

go to charnel lane if you didnt yet, then the unseen village, then nightmare frontier (from the academy building 1st floor), the upper cathedral ward, then nightmare frontier, kill mergo's wet nurse then go to cainhurst and the dlc

you don't have to do it in that order, but it's the easiest way imo

happy hunting

thanks, good help

when did the split happen and even why, I don't frequent here

because it turned out it wasn't a good idea to have one general for several games, once which was recently released, and the other game being only on ps4, it was just a clusterfuck a few months ago

Does anyone have a picture of the missing ground behind the bed of chaos fog gate? I can't find it on google.

Why would you even need this?

I have a very specific fetish for the tone of grey they use for "the void"

no

Thanks.

thanks user, that did the trick, i guess the jar of mayonnaise i was using did not scale well or something

>my build is all over the place

When this is the problem the answer is almost always Carthus rouge. Sometimes it's a frost weapon. Either will only get better with more luck.

How to get rid of the dsfix screen tearing?

cap fps to 59 or 60

no need to be a little bitch about it
oceiros is a super easy boss

jesus chill the fuck out user, you sound like a fucking autistic child. Congrats on being better than someone on a fucking japanese game

By far the worst part about DS3 to me is how they made most armor designs a weird mix of Bloodborne and Dark Souls.
Now almost every armor set makes you look like a skinny bloodborne beanpole.

Pic related is a comparison. DS2 also had many more armor styles in general

im not even good at this game
im just saying you don't need to be pissy because you don't know how to press the block button

a particular point of comparison to take note of is that the ruin sentinel armor in DS2 is the most "twig-like" you get.
The Morne armor however is almost the same silhouette as it, despite being a heavy paladin set

This?

Yes, thank you!

can you at least fucking explain

I said dark souls wasn't completely finished, someone asked me to explain, I cited lost izalith as an example, they asked for pictures and I thought the void behind the fog gate was the best example.

best class for indiana jones/castlevania build?

is that how it actually is without mods, on xbox? i thought it was an effect of dsfix messing with depth of field.

holy fuck if not. just straight up left it so unfinished it's just nothing there but glitchy looking terrain into void, it's not even hard to miss or anything

Start as an adventurer for Indiana jones, Cleric for Belmont.
That's all the advice I have.

Yup, that's how it is, Izalith is what happens when from gets rushed.

it would take literally less than 5 minutes to add some flat terrain there just so it could at least be black there, as it gets dark anyways

so weird how it was missed and nobody could spend a minute dragging a terrain block across it

they could have just continued with lava that even touches that grey area

Unless you're playing DS2 you're going to be disappointed, whips suck in 1 & 3. Like, I went from using a whip all the time to never ever using one even offhand, which at least was viable in 1.

youtu.be/gwa04ig53jc

ebin fragmovie

I never realized that was a thing she did
CUTE

>tfw just created the greatest troll build of all time
>literally immune to parrying
>can't be blocked by anything
>can't be punished
>can only draw or win

feels good

>can't be blocked by anything

You have my attention

exhentai.org/g/1013929/b723139f2a/

great magic shield aside

Witches lock is the best whip in DS3 for sure, pump your points into int and faith

witch's locks can't be buffed for 244 damage

I legit don't remember this and I'm pretty sure I've looked down there before. The fuck?

Why didn't they let you go from the bridge in the swamp to undead settlement?

I know there's no point because you have teleportation from the start, but still.

I've fought dozens of whip-pyromancy shitters in the arena before.

Only retards think this is uncounterable. Just wait until you face a person who doesn't give a shit about your passive-reactive playstyle and will just sprint you down and rollcatch consistently.

You're not gonna find someone like that in the arena because they're all just passive-reactive faggots like you, but it's so easily countered it's funny.

no no

you dont understand

that's the gold gem of this build. it isn't passive. i bait people into aggression then hit them in the face with guaranteed SLS for 900 damage

>all abyssal monstrosities represent some sort of a deadly sin
>Manus represents envy
>Aldritch represents gluttony
>4 Кings represent lust
>Lord of Hollows MC probably represents pride
So who are the rest?
No DS2 please.

if they did allow you, people would go
>what's the point of this? It's not a shortcut because you can just teleport to the bonfire right next to it.

Just like they did with the falling tree in Huntsman's Corpse.

>it isn't passive
>I bait people into aggression and then shoot out high damage magic!!!
so it's 100% standard passive-reactive whip-pyro gameplay, just you use SLS instead of black flame. Ok.

I honestly sometimes wonder how you people breathe, and even more how there's people who fall for this kind of shit in the arena. You'd have to be actually retarded to not notice when someone casts SLS and not roll in time.

I wish they didn't give teleportation at the start.

Is there any explanation for the royal soldiers in the giant memories being such autistic faggots? Why do they even attack someone who shows up and starts cutting giants down left and right?

you can't roll because you're in the middle of a fucking running attack animation trying to rollcatch

because ds2 is such a well-made and not a rushed game

So, is Soul of Cinder prime Gwyn?

>4 Kings
>Lust
I'm okay with this

convoluted time is

There isn't a single attack in the game that doesn't fucking let you roll out before canvas-SLS is completed. Even a greathammer R2 probably could do it.

Another funfact, canvas talisman poise is shit. You can get stunned by ultras.

>No DS2 please.

Good luck with that, it's kind of a major plot point.

i already know canvas poise is weaker than sunlight poise. i have one of those, too.

you also must not undersatnd the interaction between latency do you? i predict people's running attacks and they're already in the middle of the animation by the time they hit me on their screen

take your retarded "LOL FAITH IS WORTHLESS QUALITY IS ALL" rhetoric to reddit, retard

That's literally the whole deal with DS2 retard

>Another funfact, canvas talisman poise is shit. You can get stunned by ultras.

It's been a while since I used my faith build, but Canvas Talisman had the same poise as Sunlight Talisman, I never got stunned by an Ultra before. Unless something changed in the last one or two patches, it should be the same.

It's kinda not.

Кings represent lust
How?

Is that a youtube theory or is there something in the games that links them to lust?

For the same reason that Kaathe sends you after Gwyn instead of Gwyndolin.

Because FROM doesn't know how to make a fucking game.

Shame DS2 is just a worthless fanfiction.

The dark cunts are literally Manus's wrath, greed, lust, etc

Did you go out of your way to not read any dialogue or anything? The main antagonist of DS2 is a shard of Manus and she and her sisters exemplify various facets of humanity.

Dark sword description:
>When the Four Kings were seduced by evil,
>their knights became Darkwraiths, servants
>of the Dark who wielded these darkswords.

if anything, they would be greed
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WANTED TO FUCK KAATHE, YOU RETARD. THEY WERE SEDUCED BY THE POWER WHICH EVIL ENTAILS

I don't really want to call you a retard but it's kind of hard not to.

Are you not a native english speaker or something? "Seduced by evil" doesn't mean sexually seduced, it means seduced by the benefits of evil. Not literally seduced and had sex with evil.

Post comfy Dark Souls pics.

>he doesnt know

PSA: greatswords are the new retards weapon of choice