github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAQAAQUVAwCA-d1PBEPIW6CnVXwOaPIYXa3xwGZFRzLR6-58g6eUXl3R_QSzogDwH6cI2CQ2xYVt1YEk2IPzRKGuErE2Tq6vbAthxq48LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFtfJuqmSEBqD5vUrIEMwrtoxG-JN7IP6H4XOaO5_f73w8Be081aaCm-w4hXtmVDrYJy-QVRo4lG9yD2aeWOUqE1oro_IWQIV9HwIEB4PbVcY6WEyzIG5QMNte0B_v60V-Dlxq-peVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakPa3a6zQZbQ9R0UjmT3prb6na4DdZErWHdfBINfj0YFQiycApbSfJJuvFaouQxS7WGcewAAAAAA
poeurl.com/YSN
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=kuro_chairo_no_neko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ES is overpowered

Sum up "Hardcore" in PoE with a single picture

I have a selfcast Elementalist, but this is my problem:

Crit with 6 powercharges, +200% critchance on first hit, ignore resistances, damage from consecrated ground and sulfur flask

or

dipping into negative resists with -25 pen from elementalist, -50 from elemental equilibrium, -37 from fire pen -44% from flammability.

Negative resists give multipicitive damage, and i can elemental overload with it, or i go crit and crit multi for spells

Health is overpowered

What are some HEALTHY builds?

You don't even take the consecrated ground nodes, senpai. You get an extra socket because you don't have to invest into penetration so you use it on crit.

It basically comes down to whether you want to go crit or not. If you want to go crit, you go totems and inquisitor because the excellent crit wheel totems get pushes it over the edge. If you want to go all in on double dipping ignites, you go elementalist and get a ton of pen.

You do wind up getting well into the negatives of resists, but at the end of the day you're basically playing a ranged CoC vortex build.

>my ek is is great clearing speed
>somehow its single target feels piss poor

those builds are 2lewd for this place

>prime time
>servers shit themselves

Everyday on EU.
Where are the new servers, Chris ? Are you keeping them with those trading improvements you spoke of ?

buy more mtx

>free
>Free
>FREE

Hey my freedom doesn't belong in there

But I already bought stash tabs, Chris.
Have mercy.

Wait a minute, are you serious with this ??? So, my friend told me that if you buy a mystery box you have extremely high chances to get something you ALREADY HAVE ?? For what ??? LOL ! You MUST change this, it's simply COMMON SENSE that NOBODY would buy something they already have, IN MY EYES that's stealng money from the players, very sorry, FIX THAT A.S.A.P or I am not gonna spend A DIME with this game. No defende whatsover, this is stupidly unfair IN ALL WAYS ! This is real cash.

You can make it mystery, no problem, but REPLICATE what you already have ? Simply never in freaking hell, for me that's stealing money from players in every single way and incredibly stupid.

And if you agree with this, you must be unbelievably stupid, would you buy 3 of the same houses ?

And when I mean incredibly stupid, I mean that no one can ever surpass your absolute stupidity,
furthermore if I was a judge I would consider all this criminal because it's similar to other scams.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, SIMPLE. And if not, not even ANOTHER DIME comes out of players.

this pasta is some good satire

>stash tabs
that's not enough
check out the daily sale: Demon king horns for only 125 Points. that's a 50% sale!

Right, so my orb of storms is just crit chance powercharge on crit.

the consecrated ground nodes give total elemental status ailments debuff and castspeed tho, or would you rather Instruments of Virtue and then shieldcharge/whirling blades around ?

>Instruments of Virtue and then shieldcharge/whirling blades around
This. You shouldn't be walking anyways.

The ridiculous attack speed bonus from instruments of virtue feels really really good whirling around. The other node is like +2 max res to you and your allies, and also a 16% more multiplier because you're not getting any other enemies take increased damage effects iirc.

I came back to the game after not playing for a couple of years. My main was a LS duelist. Is this build still viable or is it too difficult to pick up needed nodes in the current passive tree?

I mean, it's still doable, but there isn't any real reason to play Duelist anymore if you're bent on playing LS, there are better ascendancies for that, and ascendancy choice is basically the most important factor in your build.

>I just came back after 5 years, can I still play my old ass build and expect it to work?
Don't really understand this mentality, by the way

is my toon cute poeg

not as cute as mine

I'm more worried about not using all this gear I have left. I've got this sword, legacy Kaom, alpha howl and some decent rares filling out the rest of my slots... What could I build with this stuff?

That sword is worse than a 1 alch unique now.

Lightning Strike is hella outdated now. It's really bad.

sheeeeeit

Also Alpha's howl is super cheap now since snapshotting is gone.

Legacy kaom's is worth a decent bit though, around 250ex.

Pious Path gives 25% attk/cast speed
Cures status ailements
4% mana and ES regen

Instruments of Virtue gives
30% spell damage
30 castspeed
20 attackspeed

imo Pious Path clears up flask space, and gives indirect alot of damage/utility. I guess its just preference

4 point investment vs 2

so you are also giving up penitence bonuses

It doesn't actually cure status ailments, just prevents it. If you pop a sulphur flask after you get frozen, you stay frozen. And since you aren't hitting things yourself, you're not creating much free consecrated ground, so it's basically entirely what you get from sulphur flasks which is a pretty small area, and if you're dashing around constantly, you're pretty much never going to be on consecrated ground. The upside of putting flameblast on a totem is that you don't have to stand still. No reason to bait yourself into standing still anyways.

you are right, the consecrated ground is pretty restrictive in that sense

I guess the pentinence ''less'' modifier is really valuable.

Thanks boys, the consecrated ground ascendancy path seemed interesting with the double 40% damage from sulfur flasks, I guess the alternatives are more valuable especially in hardcore

FUG

The big thing about augury of penitence is that it's actually a more modifier. There's incredibly few enemies TAKE increased damage effects in the game, so since you're not getting any other increaseds to stack with it, it's a more.

Penitence is effectively a more multiplier because it affects the damage taken by a mob, which happens after the "damage done by player" calculation, it's 16% more damage that you give up for pious path.
While you can use a flask to create consecrated ground the last thing you want is get hit on average 4 times by a boss and stand still for 8s to benefit from a meager bonus.

With penitence + virtue you get your buffs 100% of the time when you press a button, without any additional restriction, and you stay mobile on top of that.

>Right, so my orb of storms is just crit chance powercharge on crit.

your orb of storms should be linked with crit chance / curse on hit / flammability

The "critical strikes ignore elemental resistances" node overrides any elemental penetration you may have or any -res you may inflict, making flammability useless.

I have in the Elementalist Flameblaster to pror Elemental Overload, but in crit totem Inquisitor I need some form of powercharge generation

there's like ten poopbirds in the guild right now

>buy item for half of all my currency
>realize its corrupted and useless to me after the trade
>sell it back for the same price 3 hours later

phew

>buyer whispers me right now as he realized its corrupted and he wants his money back
>mfw

any dot damage inflicted is still affected by res, at least as I understand it

What if they got rid of passive skills, Items and gems?

Like you go in a room, you hold double strike you do 1x damage, you use ground slam you do 0.5x damage

y/n

also the chance to ignite is still value, altho crits always ignite

>there will never be a gamemode in which you help an army of vaal vessels invade oriath, where you need to keep them alive and moving across an entire map and how fast they move depends on how fast you help them kill shit

>there will never be a game mode in which you ride a rhoa for +100% movespeed and you gain Rhoa Charge skill for the duration

What if they got rid of your brain and replaced it with poop?

WAIT

THEY ALREADY DID

>play FB IB last league
>was great
>wanna roll it again
>don't want to play the same build twice on principle, or level again

guess it cant be helped, you better kill yourself over it

I try but i just keep coming back

:3

Why can't HC trade directly with SC?

because HC economy is pure and untainted and should stay that way.

i wish we could say the same about your mother

Why are you retarded?

poeplanner.com/AAQAAQUVAwCA-d1PBEPIW6CnVXwOaPIYXa3xwGZFRzLR6-58g6eUXl3R_QSzogDwH6cI2CQ2xYVt1YEk2IPzRKGuErE2Tq6vbAthxq48LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFtfJuqmSEBqD5vUrIEMwrtoxG-JN7IP6H4XOaO5_f73w8Be081aaCm-w4hXtmVDrYJy-QVRo4lG9yD2aeWOUqE1oro_IWQIV9HwIEB4PbVcY6WEyzIG5QMNte0B_v60V-Dlxq-peVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakPa3a6zQZbQ9R0UjmT3prb6na4DdZErWHdfBINfj0YFQiycApbSfJJuvFaouQxS7WGcewAAAAAA

shan't be clicking your virus

>120 points
>130% increased life

Shit nigga what are you doing

Only just figured out pious path's 4% mana reg is base mana effected by increased mana reg mods, any real use for this other than kitava builds? Would be shit in the current CI VP facetank meta, but having a shitload of mana regen and 35% MoM with a corrupt helm could be strong someday.

poeurl.com/YSN
So gonna go with dual curses, perhaps dual obliteriation wand and CoE.
Going KB for trash with chaos explosions all over the place and barrage for bosses.
Do you guys think it's doable ?

Kripp did something like this and it worked so you can check that out for a point of reference. I wouldn't waste my time going to templar for some bad spell damage nodes

Dual wielding shields when

>Advancing fortress
it's shit

>let's give spellcasters fortify because fuck you
>fortify's quality increases fortify duration instead of damage because fuck you twice

Question for all y'all niggas: doing the pentagolem primordial might build. Are lightning golems viable, or should I really just stick with fire?

Also, elementalist or Necromancer? necro has higher stats and more nodes that affect my golems, but elementalist has elemental damage immunity and an extra golem.

>want to spectral throw
>every build known to man says "use howa, lol"
>aint got that shit, and I'm a solo self-found only cunt
the horror

:^)

>ssf
>in rng simulator: the game

>playing ssf
>when you need to look up builds

5 chaos such wow much currency

fucking source right now

dumb meme poster

I could be wrong but it looks like this guy's stuff
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=kuro_chairo_no_neko

necro is overall better because of desecrate and way more minion damage.

Just REEEEEPED my hc chieftain, fuck totems

Give me selfcast ideas. Preferably in cold or thunder flavors, i'm done with pizzablast for a long while

>finally start doing the chaos recipe at lvl 80 after not being able to because I only had 4 stashes
>absolutely rolling in dosh

this feels sorta broken

>chaos recipe at lvl 80
so the regal recipe?

I just throw in a lvl 70 ammy/ring and it gives me 2 chaos instead

>change fortify to apply to any attack made within 30 units of its target
>lower fortify duration to 2 seconds
>fortify refreshes on all attack hits made within 30 units, not just skill supported by gem

wow I did it I fixed game, hire me chris wilson

help me poeg should I slam this bad boy?

Wait until you stop doing it and use the extra grinding time from not picking up garbage to loot more currency/valuable uniques/good bases and the extra stash space to sell said stuff, now that's broken.

There are loads of good leveling weapons for melee, but the only one I know of for caster is lifesprig, what are some caster uniques for higher level I can get?

>I only had 4 stashes
the fuck are you doing, get more asap

Axiom Perpetuum for crit and maybe Reverberation Rod for echo.

What about Wither CWC Poison Golems

y/n

divinarius realmender

>kill a twinned map with 3 bosses
>load up 5 sets of everything but rings/ammys and port back and stash them
>takes less than 1 minute total
>whenever you get enough rings and ammys take out a set and sell it, takes 5 secs

wow dude, that 1 minutes saving per hour

took ya long to show up

>kill boss adds
>beyond pack spawns
>explodes boss corpse instantly
>one shot from 10k

nice game poetards, really

>takes less than 1 minute total

in that 1 minute you could instead have cleared another shaped strand and made more currency from map drops alone

>Shield: 9039
>10k

auras turn off when you're dead retard

animeposters are fucking dumb

>im not the only one who makes chars based on their lines

how come stone golem doesn't regen its own hp

hardcuck gets triggered by well known mechanics kripp died to 3 years ago

I've never seen such a smart catpost desu.

basically a case of water is wet

retard

Cool. Any idea if lightning golems would work? I just like them more than fire golems for some reason.