>in muh air taxi
>running away from an air nig
>he's doing tickle damage for 20 seconds
>then i get killed in one mag dump from ~300
sure, seems legit

t. 0.4 ivi kdr

hey my ivi kdr is 0.3 thank you very much

dude 0.3 is lower than 0.4

Is the foregrip useless on the Gauss SAW since it already has no horizontal recoil?

what do you mean has no horizontal recoil

>it already has no horizontal recoil
>implying that's even remotely close to being true

more ava weebums pls

include screenshots of inevitable ragetells

k

:3

Not even memeing, but Wrel is saving the game for the most part. The cancernigger tears are the best.

jesus fucking christ

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

wat

balanshed :)

no werl ur not

Any reason to use the Mjolnir?

it's fun

Yeah but pub shitters cant aim

>tfw 3 ivi kdr consistently in even fights
>tfw drops to .05 after we get zerged rush and overwhelmed 3 to 1 by vanu with new cuckglomerate giving air support
Someone fucking kill me.

>all these thermal-crutching shitter tears
based werl

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

>infantry
>thermals
???

>3D spotting AND thermals AND radar blips AND dildos
like how many visual aids do you need like get some glasses lol

it was implied that you are a bad infantry player that is happy something that kills him a lot is getting nerfed

Not the guy you're quoting but I'm not implying anything and straight out saying that if you needed thermal to kill people with vehicle shittery you need to get your eyes checked or you might be asian and see the world in 16/9.

but vehicle deaths dont affect your ivi user
do you even know what you are memeing about?

Hold up, now that Fury and even Bulldog are getting nerfed, do I even need to buy a different gun for my Sundy?

>Like to play a support role on any game I play
>running around healing, reviving and repairing constantly.
>I'm apparently absolute garbage because my KDR is below 1.0 from not having my shooty death gun in my hands 100% of the time.

fuck all you assholes, you know who you are.

You kill the guy who killed your guy then you revive your guy otherwise he's just going to get killed by the same guy so don't be that guy.

>log in
>LEAVE THE RESTRICTED AREA IMMEDIATELY

Bruh, he's the kdr saver and almost certainly TR. I'd rather have kdr martyr than wanna-be mlg pro medic. Also most of the time when I die either a medic is going to die too or I just airniggered so what's he gonna do?

>just started the game
>in the character selection screen
>already get a message I've been killed by a banshee
damn

stay off our turf congo

If he's in a position to get the guy who got you then absolutely he should do it are you kidding. Of course if you get boltniggered or something then yeah stop to res the guy but if it was some shotgunning LA hotshot fuck that shoot the guy he's probably Vanu anyway and I hate the Vanu.

Hey Burgermen, I stopped playing before IP quit, why did they quit?

Planetmans that accept rezs from random deserve what is coming for them anyway

I'm with you in that if he can get them he should but the medics that chase around the building either doing nothing or getting themselves killed when you're lying their dead (and easy certs) are fucking annoying.

>but if it was some shotgunning LA hotshot fuck that shoot the guy he's probably Vanu anyway and I hate the Vanu.
>Vanu
>playing anything besides HA and infil ever
I'm with you but you're talking about 1/100 Vanu here.

Hey man I've seen them all around Bio-labs they're scary usually French.

I, for one, am quite happy that the bulldog and ESF farmers got BTFO.

Oh no, you can't kill all the new BR1 players anymore, boohoo. I guess you'll have to go back to using slightly less effective ways of statpadding.

Goodbye! Sayonara! Adios! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Shield bubble gfx changed so it's not a bubble anymore, and doesn't highlight people inside it. It's a sort of glowy cloud now. It was done to fix the fps hit from it.

VS LA don't scare me at all in a biolab, I've run into a few NC guys that actually made me shit myself though which is weird because NC are usually just fucking fodder regardless of BR.

It has a ton of horizontal recoil and it's especially apparent if you try and use the gauss saw at its appropriate ranges instead of an ineffective CQC weapon.

The saw can literally just jump straight off a target because of the horizontal recoil, or bounce from missing on the left to missing on the right. The more I listen to guys in these threads talk about the gauss saw, the more apparent it becomes to me that none of you even use the fucking thing.

Maybe it's some sort of PTSD from Woodman days. Fucking Pandora shitters everywhere.

Why are you quoting me? My post was only about TR getting buffs. Reaching new levels of extrapolation there mate

It's good for ambushing, and despite the fact that pubbies can't aim, they still hit more reliably with the mjolnir than a halberd or enforcer. Probably the best AV top gun for pubbies to use.

Here's how NC works:

99% of NC are absolute trash
1% of NC are good players who have learned through blood, sweat, and tears, that their allies are more like neutral enemies and that they have to operate alone without any support if they want to be effective.

Good NC > Good TR/VS
Pubbie TR/VS > Pubbie NC

>Pandora
planetside2.com/players/#!/5428021124294688897/weapons

Yeah, I'm pretty new but I can 1v1 a solid 80% of VS and 95% of NC and I gotta say the guys on NC that scare me are their LA and the rest are just free farm turboshitters.

That would explain why it's only their LA's that present a legitimate threat.

when did I say I need thermals to kill people?

when did I say vehicle deaths affect ivi?

>damage control: the post

I also kind of want to add, I've noticed through accidentally memorizing names that VS has more and more organized squads than other factions (especially late at night) filled with mlg quake pros or some times just straight up cheaters. This is what I hate, I'd say I could beat these guys but they always click on my head instantly and kill me in their weapons theoretical ttk. VS pub guys are only slightly better than NC and in fact tend to suck which is why I prefer to fight them in prime time. TR seems to have a lot of pub unity overall with mic chat being used left and right to coordinate and inviting and dropping people to squads and platoons for as long as you're working for the same goal. Other pubs don't seem to have that kind of pick up game cohesion I see on TR at all.

they didn't quit
there was some major drama, most people split off into DV, and the others joined other outfits.
then of course most of them quit over time bcz ded gam

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

>caught bullshitting
>asked to provide evidence for your claims
>"h-haha le damage control"
kys

Shaql may be an autistic faggot, but he can be a pretty cool dude sometimes. And no, you fags can't know anymore about it.

also sorry lalu I was drunk this afternoon ;_;

rear view.

Yes I was in control, and also yes it was glitchy as fuck

why can't you tell us about it
pls tell us about it

I know pretty much all the good ones formed VIB but that outfits dead.

Thank god, fuck those guys.

shaql is always an autistic faggot

I promised to shaql, and I won't break it, because I may be a shitter, but I am a man of his word.

It's my reward for resolving the GSD bug. and no you can't have it.

I can tell you more about it

It's an easter egg that used to sit in one of the bases on indar. I'm pretty sure the model itself was just lifted entirely from planetside 1. It has no animations or anything, it's just a prop.

Shaql's a lolcow. Same breed as martin shkreli, chrischan, or the millions of narcissistic attention-seeking women out there.

Do what is always done with lolcows: Laugh and sometimes facepalm at them.

fuck that noise, GIVE ME MY FUCKING COLOSSUS YOU CUNTS

wait a minute.. thats not ava

u liarrrrrr

t. asshurt A2G shitters
pls go make another whiny comment on leddit so i can downboat it

GIVE ME WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS

The prowler is already in the game! Jeez!

>VIB
>good
lmao

>you repro'd a bug
>therefore a non-dev with near-admin access let you play around with an unused prop for a while
sit back and think about it for a while
doesn't that really tell you something about the state of the game?

t. 0.4 ivi kdr

THE NEXT UPDATE BETTER HAVE THE FUCKING COLOSSUS IN IT YOU DICKS

Plenty of people in VIB were good.

ha ha
no

I WANT MY DOUBLE BARRELED RAILGUN OF DEATH WITH MAP WIDE RANGE, THE FLASH ILLUMINATING 1 KM ON EACH SIDE, AND THE NOISE THAT IT MAKES TO RESEMBLE THAT OF LIQUID NITROUS A MILLION TIMES OVER FREEZING A STEEL SURFACE

GIVE ME MY RAILGUNS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

im vomiting all over m keyboard with rage and disgust

I also got the gold pistols from David "planetside 2 is not casual enough" Carey himself for free so I couldn't care less really. Just setting score with Shaql and his rampant aspie

>not getting them (and much more) from magic hair man
r u evn tryign ????

I god the sweet team rum decal so that's something I guess.

Not My fault I don't live in the same timezone than you amerifat so I missed all thoses sweet codes ;_;

>I also got the gold pistols from David "planetside 2 is not casual enough" Carey himself for free
>he didn't get the golden pistols and multiple AE packs from Sir Higbymeyer himself

fuck outta here thinkin you're hot shit

I never pretended to be hot shit, but at least I can play with broken assets on the PTS while you can't :^)

LET ME PLAY WITH THIS OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL US ALL

Post your profile.

higby would usually dump codes approximately from 6 PM to 2 AM GMT though
t. yuro that got a few dozen codes over the years

just logging in to PS2 implies you're playing with broken assets :^]

wtf i thought he just spawned it for you
you can fuck around all you want?

That's actually a single barrel

>tfw bought AE2 bundle
>get a code for AE2 bundle from higgles an hour later
Well twice the heroic boosts, can't complain I guess

Sorry, it's too up.

I can spawn it whenever and wherever I want, but it's just a clientside thingy, so it only shows up for me (and Shaql of course)

Shaql here, you were not supposed to mention you had access to it, this is most displeasing news for me.

I love the high quality tears, thanks [N]

and that's me trying to prove a point as usual while half drunk. Guess my psychiatrist thinking I may be on the autistic spectrum as well as having a crippling depression may not be unfounded.

Allright now I will shut up for good about it

Look at this shitter.

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

>on the autistic spectrum as well as having a crippling depression
so... just like the rest of us?

Well bud, basically the problem is that if you can spawn shit like that from the client on PTS, you can do it on live, too.
I don't think that's really anything people didn't already know, but it's just further proof how absolutely garbage daybreak's security is.

I need more tears. I can't stop masturbating to these mlg proskills whining and moaning that they can't farm BR1's anymore. I couldn't imagine a more pathetic kind of player than this, yet [N] manages to set the bar every time I see them.

>In 2015, protagonist Simon Jarrett is involved in a car crash in Toronto that leaves him with severe brain damage. Due to his injuries, Simon agrees to an experimental brain scan. During the scan, Simon appears to black out, and regains consciousness in Site Upsilon of PATHOS-II, a seemingly-abandoned deep sea research facility in the Atlantic Ocean. Simon learns that he has awoken in the year 2104, and that one year prior, a massive comet impact devastated Earth's surface, leaving PATHOS-II as the last outpost of humanity. While exploring Upsilon, Simon remotely contacts someone named Catherine Chun, who instructs him to come to her location at Site Lambda. After exploring some more of the facility Simon finds a post with a communication brig, which he uses to contact Catherine again. However, the walls of that part of the facility begin to leak and break, until finally the glass gives under the pressure of the water. Simon blacks out for a few minutes and then wakes up in the water, then while looking at his arms his vision begins to crackle and show his arms are not his but that he's wearing a dive suit.

Arriving at Site Lambda, Simon realizes that Catherine is not human, but a digital scan of a human mind downloaded to a storage unit. She reveals that Simon is a scan of the original 2015 Simon, which has been loaded into the modified body of a dead PATHOS-II employee. She tells Simon about the ARK, a computer that runs a simulated world containing scans of the station staff, which was created to ensure some version of humanity escapes the Earth. The ARK was never launched into space for reasons unknown to Catherine, as her scan was made before the attempt.

nr 2

>Simon and Catherine begin searching for methods to reach the ARK, which is located deep within the ocean at Site Tau. Throughout their journey, Simon is hampered by hostile robots and mutated crew members controlled by the WAU, the artificial intelligence computer of PATHOS-II which has wiped out or assimilated the station's personnel due to its prime directive to preserve the human race, without regard for the form in which humanity is preserved.

Simon eventually settles on constructing a new body that can withstand the deep sea pressure. He is transferred into the body, and awakens realizing that his consciousness wasn't actually moved, but rather copied. Catherine explains that copying is the only process available while she quickly puts the old body to sleep, leaving the player with the choice to spare or end the old body's life.