/mbgg/ - Mobage General #640

The less popular mobages of the less-popular-mobage-general general

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=459697/
taimaninarena.wiki.fc2.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I
bilibili.com/video/av3933149/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah was hoping she'd be better then what she was, she's still not that bad but she needs more to be relevant. Hades is just perfect for tanking in general. I think it's highlighted more since the game has shits shift for fighting stuff with favorable element and first raid is grass type enemy. I think once we fight a water enemy we'll see the rise of a different tank, probably fat guy and by then he'll have a cute thicc girl skin.

IMO the butt loli is key to surviving really high level Krampus and presumably future bosses with slow attacks because she has 100% uptime on damage blocks that way

the raids really brought back "bad" characters

Reposting, but I just got a hand-me-down phone that seems to handle games okay, does anyone know a decent game I can play offline? I'll be staying at a place with shit internet soon so I'd like to have something to play

POST BUTTS

Deemo
Cytus
Potion Maker
Emulators
Not really much to go on since I don't play western games.

The raids reward you for having a flexible roster because you can play around with stuff and use it more, like all fire team with the girl who doubles their damage. I'm just happy about what the devs do and they're willingness to listen to playerbase for changes on how they do stuff. I'm hoping 5* / 4* releases become quicker though since we've roughly had this same pool since launch.

>water tank
>the key to surviving high level grass boss

maybe look for storymode single player games like Witch Spring 1/2
I haven't played it myself but it's been on Top Paid in SK playstore so it's gotta be worth something

It helps that skill block-type damage reduction also reduces extra damage attacks that are supposed to ignore Defense, and also that the loli taunts for 4 extra seconds for smaller Taunting downtime, so the weakness doesn't matter in the end

Hades is more PVP-oriented in the first place

Thank you very much, anons.

Not that guy but I tried Witchspring2 and it's pretty neat and runs well on my old outdated tablet. Also looking for more offline games to play. RPG preferred like Bit Dungeon and casual stuff like Minute Dungeon/Frontier.

post eriors

Is this DC?

Are there any good japanese mobile games that aren't gacha trash?

>that aren't gacha trash
This is the mobage general. Do you not know what a mobage is?

as much as I'd like to see jiggling live2D booty, that's Unleashed

Not japanese

Unleashed is a grinding game, not gacha-based, right? I don't have time for reroll hell.

You're looking for korean games then

Unleashed has lots of jiggle of its own, you know.

>tfw GF is going to have live2d as well
>tfw Epic 7's new trailer

yeah, I guess you actually can jiggle it in the game

Jiggling there is done through dynamic code stuff instead of being artist-made like live2d so it doesn't look great half the time, but maybe I should boot up Unleashed for a moment to see if the booty looks alright when it jiggles

it's outright impossible to reroll there since everyone starts off the same way

If you can't read KR then go for the JP version if you can find it

yay free mech

BGHS is fucking trying my patience now. This New Year's event is such bullshit with obtaining those badges for the exchange shop. There's no way to know when that extra stage is going to appear, so you just have to use your item x2 boosters blindly and hope for the best. I just used all 5 and didn't get the badge battle a single time. By the time I have enough badges to get that poster, I'll only have a couple days of that small bonus effect it gives. I don't understand why they have to make it so difficult. I can understand stacking an event against the player for the sake of challenge like a senbatsu event, but why is a regular seasonal event (that lasts less than usual to begin with) made to be so frustrating? I mean, the only 2 events going on right now are both nothing but mindless grind with no meaningful rewards.

I feel like starting a new year, the staff should do something to make BGHS feel new and refreshing, but they instead are pumping out events that are about monotony and repetition. How is that supposed to draw in new players and keep current ones? The last time we had something new in the game was last year when they introduced twin bullets and blade cannons, which are by now the only weapons you need in most situations.

What does the spool/string thing do in Alternate Girls?

Geez mobage can be really fucking lewd sometimes.

I got it from the DMM appstore, that should be the nip version. Is the tutorial easy to understand with very little Japanese knowledge?

What are some good H-games? I know the DMM appstore has some. What are your personal favorites?

Missed all the #compass discussion, but still decided to give it a try. I assume the only reason to reroll is to get a character you want along with an UR card or two? I already got the ninja waifu along with the UR shield, so I guess I'm done for now, am I?

I don't know if JP did anything differently (probably not since the versions are supposed to be identical) but the abilities can get awfully wordy later on, so you might need some help from a translator

Taimanin Battle Arena. But that's mostly because I quite like Asagi.

Aigis tower defense is decent as I heard.

And muv luv dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=459697/ but that's because muv luv

I think flower knight girl is supposed to be decent, but I dropped it

You need to know what each character exactly does, otherwise you end up with a gimped team. Fortunately for you, Google translating Japanese is easier than Korean.

Yeah, the UR shield is the main thing to reroll for.

not hat guy, but what?
Asagi has a mobile game?

As expected, my luck goes towards the games I don't main yet. Hope I can pull the megane soon, she's the hero I wanted the most (with the ninja being my second favorite).

I'm sure you'll get her soon enough. If you eventually manage to get a teleport card and a damage boost, she can demolish any unsuspecting enemy in seconds.

>rerolling in Destiny Child
>keep getting robots, furries and men

This is hell.

Yeah, imagine a big card collecting Lilith-izm with a donut steel protag and some overarching plot, but no gameplay, outside of party creation.

And many many variations of lilith protags and OCs.

>new year Kotoha already max skilled
>still 10 days left

Welp what now?

Anyone has a link to unleashed on dmm? Can't find it there.

Is that an upcoming doujin or is it out already?

It's in the SFW section.

>And many many variations of lilith protags and OCs.
I guess that's the main reason to play.

Should be pretty old

it is

Those who want to play taba, will probably need the wiki for skill translation. Otherwise, events will be pretty hard.
taimaninarena.wiki.fc2.com/

then again I heard JP has a few more exclusive characters but I'm not sure if they're actually available in game already

youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I

I'll try it just because its being made by Soccer spirits old developers

>There's no way to know when that extra stage is going to appear

I'm so glad I had birthday Sadone for that shit. But other than that, it doesn't seem so bad overall. Haven't been playing for that long, but isn't this event basically like a latter half of some other regular event that would last a whole month? It has two parts in the menu too, but points count towards the same reward table from both. And the additional stages are rather nice for exp and coins.

The only thing I find really frustrating is the coop. The regular event grinding doesn't even compare to that one, with how little points you get, and no helpers for a boost. Not to mention all the bugs.

Aegis? As in Millennium Aegis? I think I played that once. Thanks for all the suggestions.

This isn't out yet is it? Reminds me of like a korean darkest dungeon with anime girls.

You don't need to reroll, you'll be rolling a 10+1 basically every day, if not more.

>soccer spirits
I always end up quitting because the UI is so full of random crap. The anons in the general always say it's great. Is it worth suffering through the UI?

Yeah should actually settle and play with a decent 4* or first 5*, you'll get so many rolls it doesn't actually matter. Sooner you start too the sooner you collect random rewards they give out like crystals for votes on hungryapp. Got like a free 10roll a few days ago or so for the Jupiter costume vote.

No
The game is pretty awful, requires a ton of grinding and some of the most important parts are autobattles,

It's ok, I like the teambuilding but that's about it
Some of the unleashed guys are supposedly doing art for it now though, so that's a plus

2-part with the same rewards table is how they usually work, with half the rewards hidden until part 2 opens up. Event weapon gacha will be up soon, for a bit more bonus.

And yeah, co-op events are pretty grindy. This one isn't even as bad as it sounded like Vertex was, but that one I just skipped.

>Soccer spirits old developers
Wait, they changed developers?

Glad to hear there's nothing to really interest me there. I always feel like I'm missing out, but I have too many mobages anyway

It's not a friendly game if you're looking for more casual stuff instead of stat minmaxing and other indepth shenanigans where you need to pay attention to all the numbers to do better at the game

waifu-wise it's pretty bad because it makes almost no attempt at storytelling so you can download artrips and be done with it, and the better bunch of the artists are already doing significantly more work for bigger KR/JP games like Qurare/Million Arthur series/Unleashed anyway so you're not missing out

What should my plan be in Terra for energy? I got a good starting units from re-rolling, should I now just pull every time I get 5 energy until I get a complete team? Or is there something to save up for?

Save 50 energy for special events. The 2 S class or increased Z class chance is good.

>, requires a ton of grinding
That is basically any other game here

You had to basically make that game your second job to build a team and then do it all over again when balance patches nerf your team to the ground

So how do you guys like RoB
I miss our little sv chats :(

Is it actually worth playing RoB?

The lack of english version/option on the revamped RoB stops me from playing it. And if you want to talk SV then start discussion yourself though most people did go to its own general.

>Is it actually worth playing RoB?
It's kinda meh to me, I'm enjoying it just because I enjoy SV anyway but it seems to rrub people the wrong way
I'm not really sure if the latter is just the nature of the steam release and subsequent svg culture or if people are actually disliking it

New Rune decks are pretty nuts though

I played the English version for a pretty long time, mostly for Lena's art.

Still ended up quitting well before that version closed up, though. And never tried JP, or had any interest in Shadowverse.

I play both Granblue and SV but I dont know if ROB is worth playing. They seem to have improved the battle system but a lot of things still need you to validate your phone and the UI is pretty confusing in japanese.

At the very least it's advisable to continue with single rolls until you've got a full adventurer party going. There's no use and sense running generics or monsters as filler, when you could already be skillboosting and using actual units, even if it's somewhat subpar ones. The more useful your team, the earlier you have a chance to at least get an additional Energy from Weekly Challenges.

From there on, there's no real rule of thumb when it's the best time to start saving up. The 50 Energy rolls that guarantee 2 S classes or above (like the one still currently running) should be you main goal though. Don't get baited by the minor events in between that just feature "boosted rates" for certain rare units.

I love pictures like this.

>GF is going to have live2d as well
when?

The problem is with all the grinding content being focused around things that require manual play, which would be fine if not for them being trivial to do it again once you know how to do it once
bunch of other games with the similar problem usually has the issue limited to shit that ends the grind immediately in the very moment that you get the character/item you want, and/or there's a fresh new grinding content couple times each month so you're not doing the same level/area for a goddamn year

Is that pic from Unleashed too?

Damn, you're right, I got confused by the winter date event. But now I see it only had two banners with different subtitles not further split up, and maids before are the same structure as current mikos. So winter date was an exception, I guess.

I don't even want to imagine that if this one isn't as bad. The difference between getting coop and regular event rewards seems unjust.

anything with CAKE prefix is, yes

Yes.

Time Locker, it's if Crossy road and a Shmup had a baby. Japanese made

Atari has the best fucking costumes

Any otogifag here? Had a few lucky rolls and was wondering If i should swap some one from my team

Forgot to mention, Team is Beelzebub,Medusa,Okita and Princess saho
Gryphon and Poison Brew in the reserve.

This game looks familiar.

>Use my 5 item boosters
>No badge battles happen
Alright. I'll try again later
>Use 3 item boosters
>No badge battles happen
Seriously. What the fuck do I have to do to make this battle appear? There has to be a trick to it. This is absolute torture. It's getting really ridiculous.

Otogi spirit Agents.Spiritualsuccesor to Ayakashi ghost guild

Is it possible to reroll in this shit yet?
Last time I played they gave 0 iap currency after doing the tutorial roll (which is fixed I think)

Is it actually good? Are there any good guides for rerolling etc

>redownload Game of Dice a year later to see how it changed
>bullshit RNG keeps making me lose and more pay to win features were added
>remember why I stopped playing it

Damn shame. Some of the new girls and lewd cards are nice.

You have the daily summon, that is a guaranteed 3/4/5 stars card, and is free
also, lot of events give invokers, that acts like a daily summon.
its a lot less jewish than ayakashi and fun
You still have to grind from time to time

>Game of Dice
>Bullshit RNG
Well, it's right there in the title

How are the rates? What should I look for in rerolling?

I dont really undertand all that jumbo user, i just have fun playing the game
but take in mind the following
>Free summon using points
1-2-3 Stars demon, just sell them or MaxLimitBreak them (MLB) and then feed them to your good demon, almost never you'll get anything decent
>Invoker
3-4-5 Star demons, with good drop rates, but 3 stars are bad unless you got screwed and need to put a team as fast as you can
>Jewel summon
Noob trap, the 3 times i used this i got two 3 stars and a 4 star that was outclassed by the cards i had. Everyone advises to buy sale items and nothing else
Also, story mode has really good cards for free, so when PvP roll around it will not be as unforgiving as Ayakashi

>bilibili.com/video/av3933149/
Soon (tm)

>I don't understand rates
>talks about drop rate

at least i know that much, p-please dont bully