The 2018 Toyota Camry is here!

8th Generation Camry.

Power train options :
> 3.5L V6
> 2.5L 4 cyl
> Hybrid

The first two engines come with an 8 speed auto while the hybrid a CVT.

>The Camry rides on Toyota's new modular front-wheel-drive platform, that first debuted in the 2016 Prius.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-shows/monterey-weekend/news/a32219/2018-toyota-camry-debut/
netcarshow.com/toyota/2018-camry/
caranddriver.com/news/2018-toyota-camry-photos-and-info-news
autonews.com/article/20150419/OEM03/150419864/at-lexus-the-chief-still-defends-that-spindle-grille
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Camry will again be available in four grades: LE, XLE, SE and XSE

The new XSE grade has 19-inch black machined-finish alloy wheels, a subtle rear spoiler lip, aggressive front bumper, and rear bumper with an integrated lower diffuser.

"By extending the wheelbase by two inches, as well as bringing down the roof and hood height (by approximately 1.0 and 1.6-inches, respectively), the development team lowered the center of gravity and created a wider and more composed vehicle."

-- Toyota Press Release

Rear

wtf is that grill

Interior

IMO it's better looking than the previous gens.

So whatchew guys think?

Also detailed specs have yet to be released by Toyota. Toyota hasn't even released the MPG figures out yet.

>2010 was cool
>Let's do it again
Is 8 years long enough for people to forget?

News Source :

>roadandtrack.com/car-shows/monterey-weekend/news/a32219/2018-toyota-camry-debut/

>netcarshow.com/toyota/2018-camry/

>caranddriver.com/news/2018-toyota-camry-photos-and-info-news

Bonus Pic.

2018 Camry Nascar

Looks sexy as fuck

its a fwd shitbox
who cares

could have been worse
much worse
tail lights look a bit weird,other than that it's alright

Let's throw quad exhaust tips on everything!!!!!!!

What went wron m8s

80% of the population so don't care for sporty cars.

so comfy

Would be nice if it had a 6 speed manual option, but it looks much nicer than the previous gen.

Looks like they're finally giving up on the Predator mouth front end. Baby steps.

Good riddance.

Quad tips
>muh sporty

Nothing, new interior is amazing.

I still think Mazda 6 is class leading, but this is second to that.

Yeah, it looks like the old one again.
Thought the current one was pretty good looking.

JUST

Holy fuck what the fuck is Toyota doing with their front bumper designs

What would you expect from a Jap named Fuck You Itchy ?

autonews.com/article/20150419/OEM03/150419864/at-lexus-the-chief-still-defends-that-spindle-grille

Looks like the same old same old

Glad they still have the V6

If they got rid of the stupid fake vents under the taillights and the super over-designed grill I would probably like it a lot, but it's a little too complicated, the interior looks nice though.

Looks great. Excellent

It looks like a big Sentra

Looks better than ever, will be extremely reliable, will still be the boring car of its segment (driving dynamics wise)

This shot is really nice, they actually look pretty good for camrys considering they were one of the most blandest cars a few years ago.

Why didn't they just use this look for the entire line ? The other is shit.

Just fuck my visibility up pham

Looks like the stupid piece of shit we all knew it'd look like, in true Toyota fashion. Looks like some hipster's abstract art project for his first year of art college.

Yaayyyyyy
Who gives a shit

Come on senpai, this is how some people have to make a living, by being online shills.

The have redesigned the camry like 5 times since 2009

Each time they are not satisfied. Each time it simply has not been ugly enough for Toyota executives.

>hybrid a CVT
This kills the sales

Looks good imo but I don't care until someone comes back and tells me if it drives well or not

lol fucking really?

>implying that Toyota buyers care
>implying that Toyota Hybrid buyers care
>implying that Toyota has had any issues with their CVT's
>implying that almost every mass market hybrid isn't a fucking CVT
>implying that Toyota won't sell 80 fucking billion of these things like every Camry literally because "Toyota" and "Camry"

>sales
You two are idiots.

Screen has nice integratio to dash but still have useless buttons in 2017

How so? Genuinely curious.

>hwn experience the luxurious ride and plush interior of sales
Don't listen to him. He doesn't even drive sales to work, probably drives a car like a faggot.

Last time I heard about toyota I fell aslee......

look you fucking nigger i work for a Toyota dealership i drive sales to work every fucking day. it's all about calling and emailing customers until they come in or they tell you to fuck off.

and what the fuck 'probably drives a car like a faggot' what the fuck are you talking about?

At least I won't get bored looking at the back end when I get stuck behind it.

>wah wah i'm a salesman someone buy from me wah wah
eat shit you jew racoon

tojocuck BTFO
ps. eurohybrids dont have shit cvt

>work for a Toyota dealership
> drives a car like a faggot
Pic both

I don't need anyone form this board of poor fags to buy from me. 20+ cars a month and that's with minimal effort. Unless of course you consider making some phone calls and sending emails to be effort. I sit on my ass all day and drive sales like crazy.

Maybe that's why no one buys them? They're shit, CVT or not. Try selling a real product you piece of shit.

You can nag all you want faggots but there's no denying it looks fucking magnificent.

Fuck not having a manual though

>tfw new camry

>16458274▶
>xse
is that x-tra sporty edition?

Honestly the XSE wont be too bad as a DD. If they offer the V6 I might have to get one. Camrys dont look boring anymore.

It's literally just going to be the most appealing taxi of all time

>bringing down the roof and hood height (by approximately 1.0 and 1.6-inches

Everybody in this board is a big bitch
>touchscreen only
>"MUH KNOBS, MUH BUTTONS"

>having buttons
>>"useless buttons"

It's not a great interior but shit Its nice that there's a physical home button
knobs
Decent interior for what it is
A camry

Wait, I wasn't shilling. Just sharing some news here instead of sharing some GTR-Corvette shit posts like most of the Veeky Forums does.

Looks decent from the older Camry's but 2010 was always a good smooth looking Camry ever.

Interior is not bland, is nice.

A lot of people think the camry is bad but it's actually just completely average.

>that aesthetic lighting

i'd buy it just for this fucking interior

It's shit like this that is going to kill aftermarket head units. These integrated HUDs make it impossible to swap out.

>tfw Toyota puts more thought into the Camry than anyone else puts thought into...anything

ugly

Because it's the company's best selling mid-size sedan.

Aparently, they're making it "sportier".

If they offered a 6 speed manual, or even better, replace the 8 speed conventional automatic with an 8 speed DCT, then I'd be on board.

Want driving dynamics and near Toyota reliability? Go to Mazda.

looks like infinity.

>than anyone else puts thought into...anything
Oh God it must be so horrible to be a toyfag!
Imagine if all I ever knew was White Castle and thought everything else had to be worse. Why live if you're already dead inside?

I bet your highest aspiration in life is to work in a bookstore.

Granted, Toyota do put a lot of though into the Camry, in a similar vain that VW put thought into the Golf.

>Toyota do put a lot of though into the Camry,
It's about the same as any other company puts into a basic core model. Sadly, the quality of that "though" is quite low, with the bulk of it centered around superfluous attention to customer perception rather than product merit.

One day we will be able to buy a camry where the body has been completely replaced with a series of large grilles.

I live for that day

i know you're joking but i'm actually a taxi driver and i'm real excited for this. too bad australia only just got the current one last year.

> Like most of Veeky Forums does
> Most of Veeky Forums does
> of Veeky Forums
> Veeky Forums
> Veeky Forums
> Veeky Forums

This... even upgrading new speakers can cause a problem because of the head unit.

He's a big guy.

Car companies need as much money as they can get. Margins are already razor thin as it is.

Absolutely not defending the practice, but I get why they all do it now. They want control over the entire vehicle, remove as much DIY work from the car as they possibly can so they can make more money.

Awesome. The one poster on here over 40 with a young family and a nagging wife might actually buy one.

36k for a slow soccer mom car.

target audience isnt concerned with speed m8

Of course not. Target audience doesn't post here either.

0-60 in 6 seconds is pretty good for what it is, faster than a lot of boy racer cars like the Si and the ST

Also the top trim with the V6 is like $31k

Has a lower belt line, will more cars do this from now on.

Finally a reason for me to pick a Camry than a ST.

Yeah what the hell, Veeky Forums.

>2.5L 4cyl

Why is this shit allowed?

>that front hump