Should I Veeky Forums?

Should I Veeky Forums?
>2005 Audi a4
>169k km(100k miles)
>2.0 diesel
>automatic
>a little bit less than 7k euro

Would that mileage be too high even if it was properly maintained in the past or not?
I live in Albania so the parts here aren't as expensive as the US.
I can pay for occasional stuff (checks after a certain number of km pass) but dont want it to break down on me.

>but dont want it to break down on me
Then don't buy a fucking VAG product out of warranty.

(you)
in my budget I shouldnt worry about warranties since im buying older models
and pretty sure 2 of my cousins own passats/golfs which have exceeded 250k km without that much work, so your "all VAG products are shit" is just a meme

Amerishit out of warranty is what you should never buy.

Audis are fine.

idk, for me its an overpriced volkswagen, but when I was a poorfag, I drove an Audi A4 B5 with nearly 500K km on it without any major trouble (apart from general maintenance), not sure about older models

Avoid anything auto and diesel when buying a used car. It's that fucking simple.

for what fuckin purpose?
diesel costs less in the long run
auto is more convenient

Memes aside, automatic transmissions in Audis tend to be their weak spot. You'll see a lot of A8s with busted auto boxes, for example.

>I live in Albania
>buying car
>with money
Why not just go to Germany and pick one from the streets?

Jokes aside, that seems like a good deal if gearbox has been serviced regulary.

>Albania

at least Donald Trump isn't my president my dude :^)

>implying he isn't yours and your government aren't our puppet

>living in a fairy tale
you watch too many movies

And your countrymen steal too many vehicles

>70% of the cars in the street are mercs
well ur not wrong

Just buy a twingo.

every fucking time jesus fuck
(you)

this, so much.

also, since you're in the rectal fissure of the world, i don't think you'll have much trouble maintaining it. just buy turkish/chinese parts and find the most desperate alco/gambler/druggie mechanic you can and toss him some kebab money and you're good.

Seriously tho, those things are so ridiculously overpriced it's sad. Get a 2004 or so A4 B6. Same car, little over half the price.

t. drives a corolla

A W211 and an E28, but nice try.

Hence, why I know you can drive a luxury German car in a shithole.

Could probably get those 2 but dont like the second and the first just got boring from seeing it in every corner

Nah, that was because at the time Audi had the 4.2 but only one slushbox that could take the power, so no matter S6, RS6 or S8 they all fail at exactly 230 000 km. Shouldn't be a problem with the newer ones.

>Albania
Χέσε μας ρε Μεχμέτ

I dont understand anything but ne and oxi

not always
I used to have a 2003 A4 B6 2.5 diesel with the multitronic auto tranny, the transmission was fucked (shifting roughly), car had about 300k km

You're not missing out on much

Same box? BTW dīzelis huiņa