/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Eternal Despair edition
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/search/?q=xblaze
www78.zippyshare.com/v/urC57KP6/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sju1dKxbPG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brb kodaka-san is calling

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

brb discord sent a swat team to my house

I'm not the guy but posting this for the lulz.

If the threads are like this now what will they be like it datamine user completes his goal?

Posting some REAL TRUTH here

I'm sad more people aren't in this thread watching this. This is funny.

will post butt for spoilers.

>not using the monaca/komaeda copy pasta as the op pic

fucking newfags

Oh fuck! I forgot to turn off automatic updates and my computer restarted. Now I have to start all over again. fuck

>mfw Junko will come back and will get cured

Holy shit I cracked it

All the legends are true

POST THE SPOILERS

That's out SHSL Hackerman

..discussing the content of the datamine?

Right here bro. Quickly, take a look before the cops pop in.

THE SPOILERS

Why do these two get paired up and why are they so cute together?

JESUS FUCK
Delet this right now

Hand over the spoilers, hackerman, or she gets it.

>“Junko: ‘Make it clear.’”
“Junko: ‘Make it clear.’”

I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WOULD BE BACK

I MISSED HER SO MUCH

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship!

I seen doujins about it non hentai ones

Mukuro is a soldier and Ishimaru kinda looks like a militar, that's why.

Really, really hope leak can confirm that Junko doesn't return.

Step back, useless robotto.

I'd like to get on a slightly philosophical tangent for a minute here.

The games and anime seem to equate despair with chaos, and hope with order. This is an extremely simplistic aka wrong viewpoint. There is very little hope in a totalitarian dictatorship, although everyone is press-forced into orderly lines. There is very little despair to be found right here on Veeky Forums, although we are as chaotic and unstructured as it comes (forgive the wank).

I'm still very interested to see this tangent explored somewhat, be it in fanfics or in further sequels. I found it quite dull that the world seemed to unravel into infinite warfare and massacres if only provided with a bit of an incentive by a high school fashion diva. Because I see it being a very hot political topic in the next 15 years or so as internet communities continue to amass loyalty and power from the young masses and the traditional states bleed these two aspects continuously for being too restrictive.

Making progress. I only managed to get half of the image though

Dude, your analyzing the wrong series. This series is garbage and is only concerned with getting weebs obsessed with whatever waifus and husbandos they shit out in the new installment. You should focus your efforts on a new franchise that's actually good.

why it seems she's not the mastermind she seems to come back in chapter 5 so she's an ally of the mastermind or a indenpent party but people will probably treat her as the mastermind like they treat her as the mastermind of Dr2 even though 2 was Kamakura senpai

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. POST THE SPOILERS OR I WILL KILL MYSELF

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

THATS MY POST

I'M THE ONE WHO KEPT BELIEVING AND HOPING ALL THIS TIME

I will kill myself first.

Calm down, Naegi-kun, or else

God I wish Techanon were here.

I think I know what's going on here. This .spc encoded file might not be Ger or PEM, sometimes it has a wonky Base64 encoding pattern.

Or god help me, a UTF-16. Fucking .spc

Anyways, I am literally here until Techanon returns and does six hours of my work in two minutes or until this is cracked. Stay frosty.

Nope, I don't believe.

Techanon here, what do you need help with?

I'm currently working on trying to crack it myself.

I told you

Looking at Steamspy it seems that all of SC's recent Steam releases haven't done too well. That might be why they haven't announced V3 for Steam.

SOMEONE CALL TECHANON

Didn't techanon go to sleep or something?

Yet they are announced shitty AE and Nonary games?

Don't you'll wake his wife's son.

Techanon is like the new 16 hours-kun.

Man, I'm a lit enthusiast, vidya game writing is on principle fucking garbage even in comparison to most bargain bin young adult books out there.

I find it interesting to examine the viewpoint expressed in Danganronpa as it seems to me to be very typical of the average Japanese citizens' viewpoint, which is focused to an extreme degree on obedience, order and knowing your place in the grand scheme of things.

I have the feeling that a well-written, sympathetic Agent of Chaos / Anarchy type character (you know, Joker or V [for Vendetta] with less masturbation and plot convenience) could really strike a match in that environment. Junko Enoshima was an extremely clumsy and ultimately failed attempt to hit that spot. Makes for an alright wank rag though.

you wanna see a game that hasnt done well using steamcharts?

steamcharts.com/search/?q=xblaze

never complain about danganronpa's steam numbers ever again

They said a long time ago that they're satisfied with steam releases sales.

Those are old games though. V3 is new and they'll likely wait to see how it sells on Vita and PS4 first.

HELLO Veeky Forums, THIS IS KODAKA

YOU CAN STOP HACK, THERE ARE NO SPOILERS IN DEMO FILES

ONLY UNUSED AND TRASH

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO HACK DEMO, NO SPOILERS THERE FROM GAME

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU

Alright good. You got the zippyshare file, right?

I've just been following what you said - decode the certificate and then we can move on.

But I can't seem to GET the certificate - DER format, PEM format, just errors after errors.

Once I get the certificate I'm reasonably sure I can decrypt it.

techanon said he went to work, iirc

>They said a long time ago
That's the problem. Their recent releases have done much worse.

25k copies or much less.

Jucchan would recognize me out of you all anyway, nobody here can outshine the massive hope I have inside me.

Alright, alright, I see now. Hang on... I think I'm going back to sleep. Wife and wife's son gave me a black eye and I'm tired. I'll help you tomorrow

>I find it interesting to examine the viewpoint expressed in Danganronpa as it seems to me to be very typical of the average Japanese citizens' viewpoint, which is focused to an extreme degree on obedience, order and knowing your place in the grand scheme of things.

You should check out Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban because it's actually supposed to be calling out how fucked shit is in Japan and I find it does so pretty well.

Fuck spoilers desu I don't even believe they're existing
Unlike basic sprites and OST tho which I want a lot.

Uh, what? They were satisfied with much less numbers of sold copies than there is now.

Wew, what a fedora tipper you are. It's like you're completely missing the whole point of the games being a grotesque, psycho-pop murder mystery that a bunch of living high school tropes engage in while a stuffed toy bear sprouts endless streams of bullshit and performs grotesque "executions". Something serious and "intelligent" is a complete opposite of everything the series stand for.

Wouldn't it be a shame if he... NEVER CAME BACK?!?!?!

But DR1 and DR2 are old and tapped out anyway, so obviously their expectations were low. V3 is a new property and their expectations for it will be higher.

a sprite of Junko with a new persona will determine if she's returning for sure or if she's just in bonus mode

so Bros we want crazy Kaede Sprite or a new Junko persona sprite once you crack it

Wake up hacker-chan

Then he would be just like Junko.

16 hours hacker-chan

Are we really so pathetic that we have to rely on one fucking person for all the IT?

>effort

Don't look at me, I've never touched a computer in my life.

It's hilarious how we literally have a tech board and we're relying on one (1) guy

Yes

>do we really need to really on the Super High School Level Hackerman to do all the hacking

what the fuck do you think, reservie?

This general is composed of retarded shitposters and kins. What did you expect?

i dump the vita already did my part what else do you want ? i say we wait for tech user

>kins
were not that retarded.

Someone tried asking for help there but the fuckers there think its just spectrum files

DR isn't as well-known and respected series as, for example, Persona, when sprites from Persona 5 got ripped swiftly and smoothly.

>kins

We haven't gotten that bad... yet.

dildos are to much guys

>they believe tech user exists
You'll only find despair.

OH SHIT I JUST FOUND A NEW JUNKO SPRITE HOLY SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE RYOKO OR JUNKO

We should make a post explaining that it's not spectrum files then

quality shitposting

I was thinking something similar. Is BDH really the only programmer DR fan on the net?

Must not've played UDG and Mikan's scenes in DR2 will pure fanservice as well.

There's one guy in the r/danganronpa discord but I think he does the PC version of DR....

OMG

someone grab the cutting room floor.

still no spoilers ....... guys im despairing .........

>Still no spoilers

Just wait, game will soon be released. Then we can inhale all the spoilers. All of them. It's not like we need them right now

Let's be real, by the time we crack it, the game will probably already be out anyway. The demo had been out for 2 1/2 weeks by the time the fujoshit cracked it.

.spc files sometimes use a different format, in which the DER data is base64-encoded (raw base64, not PEM), and then the base64 text is written to the file encoded in either ASCII or UTF-16.

If you want to join in on the fun, download this file

Also get OpenSSL for your system. The goal here is not to decrypt the file - it's to get the certificate so we can decrypt the file. We have a PKCS7 file, but it's SPC. Tech user knew what was going on at a glance but he's too busy "working" instead of slaving away over half naked Japanese Anime Girls.

So who's gonna do it then?

Captcha: boats

Right see that's what I'm afraid of. No clue how to do it raw Base64 style. Ah well, tally ho.

Made a little thing to relax everyone's mood

youtube.com/watch?v=Sju1dKxbPG8

>/drg/ is full of man children who can't create a simple thread