/lidg/ Let It Die General

KeroKero Edition

>How Do I Unlock _____?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll941341x55Ca4786-39?s=res
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs7PAaIRO5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T GIVE UP, SENPAI!

First for kerokero

Has anyone gotten a +4 5 Star drop from 31-40?.

Just want to know if it's possible for +4 shit to drop

FIX THE FUCKING QUESTS ITS BEEN A MONTH

Does the Indomitable Spirit decal do anything at all to the Nailgun+Evershroom combo?

You were sleeping with your eyes open,
just so you knöûw.

I think you can't get anything higher than 5* +2
Maybe you can get a +4 from a real hater tho
From my experience it takes 1-2 more nails so not really that big of a difference

I have a dream, that one day item sorting in this game will actually fucking do something.

POLL: poll-maker.com/poll941341x55Ca4786-39?s=res

Ded game. Last hope is a pc port.

how can anybody vote on fucking Kero, when SSA-SA-SASSSORI exists?
>cute, feels a bit bad to kill them
>actually useful mushroom grows from them

meanwhile kero
>...walks around

You're dead

Wrong board friendo
see >/hsg/

>"I'll be taking your items senpai"
>proceed to eat like 10 guardshrooms and 10 stingshrooms before saying Yes
>they still last after Uncle Bones takes my inventory

Poor Coen

Kero makes amazing discoveries every few hops
>OOH, kero kero kero

I've gotten a 5*+3 drop from a white chest and a 5*+4 drop from a player hater.

kero are peaceful creatures, they do not harm us

okay, that's true

>they do not harm us
not like they do anything else anyway

Kiwako is Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

What the hell are level 38 haters doing showing up on floor 3, this game is fucking stupid.

Run your succulent ass to the escalator

Good job, Spreedsheet user!

You properly got tier 2 fighters right? Then the haters will be tier 2 also

It's not.

I would like it eventually to go to PC though, preferably with cross-play.

>reddit gets the credit

Every time

They match your highest level/rank, not your current character level.

Senpai noticed you Spreadsheet user!

But I thought we were the senpais?

So are all possible secret shop locations just not marked down yet? The google doc is showing only 3 possible locations in 1-10F and 2 locations each in 11-40F? That doesn't seem right.

It moves every time you go back to the waiting room. The location is always a dead-end floor.

>Veeky Forums is just a dirty hole filled with basement dwelling pedos!

every -fucking- time

But anons we love to be hated not fucking beloved like reddit. Keeps the Normies away

Holy shit playing hobo style is awesome. Fun Fungus should have started at 21.

It's like a whole different type of game.

Less than a month until the Japanese invasion.

>But I thought we were the senpais?
The trick is everyone is Senpai, as long as we believe in each other!- and keep climbing the fucking tower

also japs will have free premium pass and 300 storage

Wonder if that is a download code in the case.

I'm properly gonna import a copy just to show my support and have it in my collection.

Okay, I brute forced GOTO-9 on floor 23. Now to refine how to beat him without burning a bunch of resources.
So is he blind AND deaf? Transparagus is GOAT against him?
What weapons would you suggest?

I just hit F2 and started getting blueprints. Two questions: Which blueprints should I look out for and how do I unlock new types of fighters?

For question 1: any with questionmarks make for a good time. Any other ones are nothing more than quick moneybucks if you sell em at the shop.
For question 2: Climb the tower.

Looks like we get three death metals (one a day from 6th to 8th) for the game's 1M downloads campaign.

Just go back with tier 4 characters and a Cleaver or Lance and rape the shit out of him with Stingshrooms. This shit isn't rocket science.

>480/500 on storage with Golden Snails coming up in a little over 24 hours
>guess I better see what's taking up so much space and toss out unneeded items so I'm ready
>81 Guardshrooms
>52 Stingshrooms
>40 Evershrooms
I think I hoard too much.

Go fuck some shit up, senpai.

Eat all the Evershrooms and raid until it wears off

Is there a trick to killing pillbugs? Or do I literally just have to stomp and pray RNG lets me stun them?

Try approaching them slowly and then stomping. If they curl up, back up and then try again. When they're stunned, back up a few steps, then do a Fist power-attack while locked on.

Ah, I didn't know the fist could hit them, guess I just had my spacing wrong.

I think you have to stomp them on the head part with the antennae but it seems really finicky.

>Low on health (have exactly 300 HP)
>Still have a full set of armor so I should survive anything until I get to the elevators
>Hater with a sniper rifle comes from nowhere and kills me with a critical that does exactly 300 damage

You just gonna take that, user?

Fuck no

>40 Evershrooms
You best get raiding son.

Do it, and stream all the raids

Just got my tenth freezer slot. How should I go about this? I'm in tier 4 right now and I plan on making some changes in tier 5 so I was thinking you guys could help me with out.

I have:
2 collectors
2 strikers
2 shooters
2 defenders
1 Lucky Star
and here I was thinking for a Skill Decal Master

Obviously I thinking of raid defense at some point but I don't think I wanna go overboard with defense fighters. What do you guys think I should do here?

Uhh guys?
Just bought some DM to get some storage space. But where do i pick it up? Thought i would get it automatically.

Why is the durability of head armor so aggravatingly smaller than Chest/Legs. I'd like things to all get close to breaking at the same time so I don't waste Fun Fungi, but head armor just melts like butter.

They do always get added automatically. Or they have in my case. Try closing the application and relaunching the game from the PS4's main menu. Should be there afterwards.

I started to delete non rare materials like iron, copper wire, veneer planks etc. I only kept stuff that is a pain in the ass to get like hover, bone, scratch, rosewood, pure iron.

Is it just me, or does it seem like some Haters pull some outright bullshit damage at certain points on some maps? For example +3 E set armor and a Hater was able to get an R2 Machete strike off on me for 1100 damage. Wtf yo

>Character can be named Hitler
>But not Jackie Chan
Why

dont even bother defending, make a skill master for more blueprints

Tried it once. Still nothing.. Did i fuck up by making a US user to download the game?

Wait so Goto gets the buff of the shoom he eats?

All of them?

What about equipment, does he get a buff when he eats that?

Haven't tried feeding him resources, does he react to those?

Space... Just remove the space and your golden JackieChan

Oh? Is what Knight user said true then about fighter-specific drops? What can I expect to find with a Skill Master? Is there a guide on this I can look up?

Oh ok

Dont defend at all. Send all of your guys out on Expedition to higher areas for 1 hour and you will rake in the SP and KC. Seriously.

If you start having SP problems for weapon upgrades, buy a T5 for 50k then have him eat some gold beasts, then nuke his ass for the SP.

>then nuke his ass for the SP.
How much SP does that give?

He stays out stunned long enough to suffer the debuffs from the raw stingshroom and not benefit from the attack bonus. This is what you have to do.

>decide to kill a Jackal for the quest
>managed to kill one but took like 6 cloak shrooms and 2 repair shrooms for my weeb sword

I did this on a Striker but I'm guessing Skill Master would work better?

Oh, just the stingshroom?

I'm pretty sure other shrooms have some kind of effect. I think he eats the mouseshroom longer, might have been my imagination though

Holy fuck.

Tried a 2nd restart, including the PS4, still nothing. DID UNCLE DEATH JUST ROB ME?

Anyone?

yeah im missing some pieces of night scout, im gonna try to find them as a skill master

>find three gold BP's
>all three of them are motor psycho
is the game trying to tell me something?

You know what you have to do.

send in a support ticket

Hobo-style?

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the waiting room sometimes? Early 00s alt-rock style, female vocalist, chorus is just "let it dieeeeee". It's not Veltpunch.
thanks bros

Fun Fungus repairs your equipment

Hobo style is picking up high level gear and repairing it to get the full benefits

Payment probably didn't process

Check your bank to see if you were actually charged and that it's not just an authorisation

Literally that's like all of the songs you can choose from using the radio in the arcade.

But Fun Fungus are so rare. Been playing in the 30+s for a week and only found 1. How do you do it? Weapons degrade fast.

I send nine expeditions to 31-40F every hour. I'll usually get anywhere from 1-6 Fun Fungi in my results. Sometimes even more if I'm really lucky.

If you don't have Serial Killer you shouldn't do it on a Striker because of slot space. I did it on a Skill Master with barbs, bulls, samurais, and giant but it took too long to consider doing regularly.

I'm gonna wait until I have SK to do any kind of regular Jackal hunting

tfw

What's a good floor to get your HP low enough to trigger Bull decals?

Are gambleshrooms affected by luck?

The purchase did go through, and i have been charged. Just sent the support ticket. Instant reply: "We are experiencing heavy traffic, please be patient".
Fuck.

11f maka-tsutumi. fire to stand in, short floor. good for fighting jackals as well because you can hide in the alley and stalk them without using shrooms

5 star skill master can stack Bull, Raging Bull, Barbarian, Superalloy, and Giant killer and kill all 3 Jackals within 2 Transparagus uses

>dev raids popping up
>farm some shit
>TDM Rank is now diamond
>was bronze before

just got f31, how hard can i rush to f35 for t5 fighters?

this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs7PAaIRO5Y

COEN will be your worst nightmare for this

invest in a katana and get it bumped to rank 3 +4

>Running back and forth from waiting room to goto for dem red candles
>fully decked out hunter with rapier just before boss room
>annoyed but just eat a guardshroom and shatter them
Why even send out fully geared hunters to boss rooms? You know we have invincibility if we are there.

nope, the vocals are similar, but the song I'm after is a lot more alt rock in style, this one is too pop

>stock up on 40 guardshrooms
>get the quest for a DOD red
>upgrade your iron,
>eat all your guardshrooms in the waitingroom
>bring an invis shroom or for u-10
>plow through u-10 and coen in one go

Is COEN a recurring boss? Kind of a "YOU" type deal?