What car has *the lowest* cost of ownership over 5 years?

Sticky said Altima, Civic, Corolla, and Saturn, but choice scares me.

play eeny meany miny mo between the Civic, Corolla and Saturn.

thanks

also, go for a manual. The automatics aren't as reliable.

I'd go with the Saturn. My brother is a Nu-male and he runs his shit into the ground, never does any maintenance on time, and his shit is STILL running.

Serious, non-troll answer. Chevy C-10 with a 350 and a turbo 350.

Sure, it's going to drink gas, but on the off chance something goes wrong, (and it won't because they're as complex as a hammer), it is UBER simple to fix. Like, the whole truck. There is not one single complex anything anywhere on the truck.

Corolla

What car under 5k has the lowest cost of ownership? The cleanest one with highest miles and the most shit already replaced with records to prove it.

A police car

P71 ex-police Ford Crown Victoria.
Basically, ex-fleet cars in general, but the Crown Vic is king of them all.

>Ford Crown Victoria
>15 mpg
>lowest cost of ownership

It's a shame there isn't a simple truck like this still on the market today. I would buy one just to haul trash and furniture and tow my dad's boat every once in awhile.

People really overestimate how much they spend on fuel.

Nip shitbox.

OP never mentioned how much he drives. If it's 10,000 miles a year, 15mpg is easily doable, especially since the car needs nothing but oil changes.

Any Kia.
5-7 year full warranty, 100k powertrain warranty for original owner or CPO

Yeah but then you have to drive a Kia.

Manual, well equipped. Not too shabby imo.

I always have my M for fun times. Kia/Hyudai really is the shit now a days. I mean, look at the Cadenza. Rio itself is 1000x better than any fiesta or chebby bs.

Lol

user asked the lowest cost of ownership over five years. I didn't say it would help you pick up men like your ND. I own a BMW and Kia, I feel I am well versed in practical and unpractical.

Lol

do you post your 3k civic/corolla and tell us about your driveway repairs.

face it, a gook car under warranty is the cheapest thing to drive out there. this is objective fact. how bout some bread on hood besides a low tier response, or a pic of your bus pass would suffice.

>inb4 lol
You think driving a jap car is actually worthy of respect?

Consumer Repertoire's did a study and it's the:

Toyota Prius C
(the cheap mini version of the Prius)

The thing cumz with High Intensity Dickcharge headlights stock from the fucktory. Count me impressed.