Guess the car by posting it's instrument panel

Guess the car by posting it's instrument panel
Here's mine, should be an easy one for eurofags

Other urls found in this thread:

saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Renault Megane mk2

Correct

Bumping with one of my vehicles because this thread seems like it has potential.

generic 2000's fwd shitbox

You can tell by the fact that these Japanese manufacturers always use green fucking dials and interior lights. GIVE MY EYES SOME FUCKING REST, MAKE IT RED OR ORANGE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

S2000

I-is that Times New Roman? Seriously?

Subers

saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113400

Not subers

Mazda? 3?

Celica? Second one looks like an 8th gen, first could be a seventh or maybe a sixth.

03-05 Honda Civic Coupe EM2

No idea, but I want one.

Y-yes... You're the second person to point that out. At least it has an unique feel to it.

That's funny, I wanted to post this pic but with the Saab logo removed. I actually really like the cluster on this one for some reason. I actually don't mind green as long as it's the right shade unlike what I said earlier

It's a Toyota, but not a Celica. It's a Starlet. The rev counter is an option, mine had one without so I just replaced it. Gotta love how compatible and customisable everything was in that era. Also the instrument cluster from the Paseo is compatible too, but the white background looked way too ricey on my dull shitbox.

Here's the pic. I actually went for the normal one because it wouldn't look like I replaced it and fucked with my total km's (which doesn't matter because the engine was swapped), but this was before I found out my local junkyard had a paseo with this exact white cluster in it. Seriously I would've gotten that one for the convenience, even if it would look out of place. It doesn't matter, it's an old shitbox. I might just take it any way.

And I forgot the fucking pic.

Guess the shitbox

i wanna say it's a town car or a grand marquis

its definitely 80s/early 90s Ford though

Toyota something.
Matrix or Corolla.

This should be easy for anyone who knows bikes.

Nissan R32

Bazingo
04 EM2 civic USDM In manual and LX trim.

>redline at 6.5K
>tacho goes all the way to 8k
also
>speedo ending at 220 km/h

Does that thing even reaches 190 km/h?

Yeah, 2006 Corolla.

Why are white instruments so rare anyway? I'm the only one in the thread so far. I guess it's a little bit worse for night vision but it hardly makes a difference, I think it looks nice.