Why do so many people shit on dealerships when private owners are just as bad if not worse?

Why do so many people shit on dealerships when private owners are just as bad if not worse?

>doesn't do maintenance
>doesn't tell you the car was in an accident
>doesn't know if last owner did timing belt
>doesn't even know what type of tires are on the car
Just to name a few examples

Oh not to mention if it's a civic, god knows what was changed/modded on the car, especially if they're Hispanic/black

>trades it in on a new car
>dealership tries to sell it for $3000 more than the private seller
dealers are always worse

Dont buy shit cars faggot.

I've dealt with plenty of different types of people. The worst are pretentious white people like yourself.

>hurrr I know what I got.

I'm not even white you butthurt nigger, I'm just keeping it real. I'd rather buy a car from some old white dude that at least gave two shits about the car compared to someone who did the bare minimum to keep it moving.

>assuming OP is white

ah so you're one of those cock sucking faggots that grove at any old white dudes feet.

even worse.

>I'd rather buy a car from some old white dude

yes only old white dudes maintain their cars... dumb ass.

if you are buying a used car from a private seller you have no right to bitch about anything. Stop being poor and buy new from a dealership if you don't want to deal with NIGGERS and SPICS.

>yes only old white dudes maintain their cars... dumb ass.

I'm not even that guy, but he was clearly making an example you turbo faggot.

Fucking neck yourself

Lol they just didnt want to sell their car to a nigger is all.

Someone got their feelings hurt

Idk, I guess some used 'ships offer warranties and it much easier to take up a claim with them than a private dealer that stiffs you.

Unless you're confident in the private seller, maybe a couple of grand for peace of mind is worth it.

all these wh*tes in my menchies right now.

dem delicious liberal tears

>hur dur you need money to have a non pos car
Also that's not what I said at all. I just think its funny you're getting THIS mad when I pointed out poor minorities tend to not maintain their cars and rice out their civics, as if these things are unheard of. Then, you post an absolute shitbox as if it looks good and debunks my point. You're probably one of those niggers that tints out the windows and blasts his obnoxious subwoofers in the trunk while you call laquanduh for the fifth time. Of course she never answers because you're an unbearable cunt.

Again, not white and not liberal. You're clearly the butthurt one here.

>Get it inspected
>Carfax it
>Look at the timing belt and see if it needs to be changed
>Buy new tires when they're worn out anyway
And still get it for thousands of dollars less than a dealer.

if youre going to be racist you should at least be

1. original
2. funny

and you are neither.

btw saying nigger on the internet isnt edgy anymore family.

You look like a huge faggot holy shit

So don't buy from ethnics. Or from women.

I do the same thing with the dealers and still have them take thousands off. Granted if I went with a private seller I'd save a few more bucks, but not everything involving a dealer is a huge loss in money.

I'm pointing out that the "problems" with buying from a private seller either aren't problems at all or are things you'd do even if you go to a dealer, and you spend less with private sale.

That's not him, newfag. Thats out lord and savior.

That's because I'm not trying to be, it's not my fault your queen hillary lost and you get triggered as fuck when someone points out niggers like you love ricing out their civics

because most private owners are just retarded and don't know any better. dealers know a cars a lemon and sell it to you anyhow.

"See" if belt need changed.

Just pulled an OE belt off a 3.5 honda. Sheared 10-15 teeth, bent 6 valves, both heads went to the machine shop for repair.

The rest of the belt looked fine.

AGE and MILEAGE. There is no "looking" at a timing belt.

It should be fairly obvious

For example, if the screws are so old they're rusted, I think it's a safe bet it's never been touched let alone changed

"ctrl+f"
"compression check"
no results

I automatically assume you are all clueless faggots.

the best people to buy from are elderly white people, preferably women

>Age and mileage cause wear to the belt
>Look at belt and observe that wear
A catastrophic sudden failure isn't the same thing as something being worn out.

wow you sure showed him

Did you not see "E30" in his name?