youtube.com/watch?v=1g0rWRCIfqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ohp here we go HERE WE GO

Kek

>Muricans
>driving in snow

winter rated tires on passenger cars are a meme

this is the best you can get without going into light truck sizes

>Bunch of retarded truckers too cheap to get winter tires fuck everyone else over

Toronto is in Alaska you dumb fuck, not America.

>leafs

One more reason for me to NOT drive that shit tomorrow morning. Supposed to be lousy weather anyways, I'll take backroads and leave an extra 15 minutes early.

Cheap Indians and their shitty rigs, faggots are ALWAYS on their phones fucking around.

>Toronto
>Alaska
Get a load of this guy. Thinks Toronto is in Soviet Siberia

Actually the yellow truck is a white guy, happened to talk to his buddy this morning, and he's got dash cam footage of it happening apparently.

I was actually supposed to drive through there, then I got rescheduled to tomorrow, NOW I'm rescheduled to Wednesday.

I'm probably going to get killed by a paki.

No one cares about your dumb dog.

Don't post this picture anymore.

What do you deliver? Delicious food stuffs? Or boring things like diapers?

Why are curling girls always substantially more attractive than your average white women?

All those squats, and the cold air keeps their skin tight and wrinkle free.

Plus qt's don't want to mess up their bodies with something dyke-ish like field hockey or rugby.

all those non-drivers in that video

>am980.ca/2017/01/09/massive-401-pile-up-east-of-toronto-caught-on-video/

THE CITY SHOULD HAVE TO PAY OUT ANY DAMAGES TO EVERY FUCKING SINGLE LAST PERSON INVOLVED FOR NOT PLOWING OR SALTING THE ROAD

You all are beyond fucking stupid

mid-30s white woman identified

not trying to being racits but mostly brown people live in toronto, so..

Brampton, actually. Damn near every paki steering wheel holder has an address in Brampton

You'll be fined for using studded tires in southern Ontario, so thats really not a viable solution.

they come studless as well

At least one, but up to three of those posts are ironiclly stupid

how the fuck are winter tires not a legal requirement in places like that.

>Canadians in charge of driving

honestly you can get by without them pretty much everywhere except for the hell that is the 401, I've had nightmares being stuck on that road, its insane. Even in the summer the traffic will just suddenly stop and people will bail on the shoulder

Top kek

>bought the v8
He should have invested in the G_D TIER CUMMINS

because we treat driving as a right instead of as a privilege

dickrect link
youtu.be/lp-5564qh0A

They're a requirement for my insurance in southern Ontario but I'm sure it varies by company and stuff

f

>canadians have more freedoms than americans

makes ya think

Indians? I'm Indian. And would absolutely shun another indian doing trucking. Ofc there probably aren't any cause they would be antagonized. That was probably a white guy.

>ironiclly
Can't tell if that was intntional or not.

Blame the cheap fucking companies

Sweet normies will freak out, come into the shop tomorrow and buy winter tires and I can finally make some decent money

Pink unrelated but now Acura TL's have runflat rims and a weird lip just above the drop centre to protect the sensor

As a crown Vic owner this is so true it hurts.

Kek, just like the cunts in Vancouver. Can't deal with the snow or drive

wait doesnt this dude post on Veeky Forums?

Yeah and he's also in a few Facebook groups

>Day of the street sweeper

>I'm not racist, but...

You're on fucking Veeky Forums, nobody cares if you're racist

I care if you're racist.

In a pile up situation like this who's insurance pays out?

The truck? Does everyone claim on the vehicle that started the pile up? Or do people claim on the vehicle that specifically impacted them?

This very clearly had nothing to do with snow tires.

The roads didn't even seem that bad, ie: no ice. The issue seemed to be that there was a bit of a blind spot where the cars started to pile up, and the people still moving quickly couldn't see in time to stop.

This was people over driving the conditions and what looks like it must have been a blind spot, snow tires wouldn't help.

Also I don't know literally a single person in southern Ontario without snow tires, either way. Guarantee 90% of the cars except the trucker had them on.

Vehicle that impacted. It's your fault that you were close enough to the guy in front that your car hit his when you got hit.

There may be exceptions for situations like getting buttfucked by a transport truck, but that's the general rule of determining fault as I've heard it.

So it's just one big claim chain? The person that impacted you is obviously going to claim on the person that impacted them and so on.

no they're not
you're a faggot

Your insurance says "lol that sucks send vid mit b neet k thx bai" and hangs you up to dry. They'll blame you even if you have video proof that you stopped and someone else slammed into you because it was a "weather related accident". The only way out of this would be to convince a cop to make make note that you didn't hit anyone else and had no fault, and that will be hard.

>expected video of 401 cars getting in a big crash
>video of one truck sliding into a few cars instead

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0rWRCIfqk

>vidya saved my life

This is why we can't have reasonable speed limits

>tfw they're the lowest in the developed world

This isn't even remotely true for Ontario. What shit hole do you think this is?

We pay through the nose for our insurance, which sucks, but it's almost TOO compensating when you need it (leads to a lot of insurance fraud, hence the high rates).

That's what I was told during Driver's Ed, which is why it's good to leave space in front of you if there are 0-2 cars behind you (you can tighten up when you're reasonably sure someone running through the back 2 cars won't end up pushing yours much). It could be completely false, I've never rear-ended someone or seen any laws about it. But seems logical, to a point (this truck throwing your car forward might be past that point).

I usually leave a bunch of space in front of me, 2 car lengths or so, unless it's a slow city street or someone is trying to get by on the right or something. I leave at least that in stop-go highway traffic for this exact reason.

>but you'll just constantly get cut off with people changing lanes!
Happens less than you think. 2 cars lengths isn't much to actually merge a car into, not like a huge chasm of space that people immediately identify and move into, but it's enough to stop me plowing into the guy in front in a medium impact.

make me faggot