/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #413

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #413

Rising from the Ashes Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Jan. 6th - Jan. 8th.
> Victoria, Nerua, Saramir, Leah, Damien, Choi, Felix

Jan. 13th - Jan. 15th.
> Nari, AU77 Glayde, Enthia, Mariel, Lucifer, MX83 Askeladd, Presty

Jan. 20th - Jan. 22nd.
> Elaine, EA43 Haru, Jade Rakshasa, Sky, Verister, Duran, Jibril

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/19822

Current events:
Jess Rival Match: 12/18 - 01/01
Helena Rival Match: 12/25 - 01/08
Sue Boss Match: 1/1 - 1/15
Welcome to the Christmas Party! 12/22 - 01/06

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

I love Uriel!

No you don't

WW is strong and you guys need to shut the fuck up

good prince

He might not, but I do.

Who's laughing now, /ssg/?

who is bestlegend now ?

S-same here

But i do

No, you are a FILTHY WHILE MALE BANDWAGONNER

Too bad Uriel loves me

>I have been complaining about this shit since 2014 when they gave 3 striker passives to Hiro, and later on to Sharr.

Oh I know, it's just that with 5/5/5/5 builds becoming a reality that put Beatrice further behind the others. Every striker had an offensive skill that was always stuck at level 3, but wished they could go 5.

After 7th star update Beatrice had her position speed buff go from 12% to 20% at level 70.

white*

I bet Shu's reflex will be buffed to high heavens.

how many rerolls does it take on average to start with a legendary?

50~100 for the average "luck", but honestly it really depends on your luck

but I got mine within 15 rerolls

I guess I can't already start complaining then, I'm only at 30, bit weird that I didn't even roll a single solid 5 star striker though.

it mentions stats being "adjusted" still
shu now can act twice with 100% (so can steal back in case he is counterattacked right away) and can get up to 90% reflexes with actives and since no cooldown he could get all that reflex in "one go"

I guess you are the unlucky type

Magnus is better than Kiki, right?

I guess, pretty sure I didn't even get a 5 star in about 10 of my rerolls.

you wish, uriel is mine.

It took me around 300~ rerolls to get duke, haven't gotten another legendary ball since then

I recommend that you take some hours out of rerolling to find and set up macros, shit gets boring real fast and getting legends with 50-100 accounts is only luckshitter speak

do you even have her

>Jeunese uses active against me
>Deals 1.3k damage
Why aren't people using the broken op piece of bullshit again?

don't even mind rerolling that much besides that stupid new card animation thing in a 10+1 pull.

can I somehow reroll on pc? I guess macros would be solid should I turn desperate in a day or two.

Magnus has better totems but Kiki is more reliable at stealing and breaking out.

He isn't BAD as people say, they just call him bad because he can't KO with his active

>can I somehow reroll on pc?
Yes, just use emulator.

Use WoM you bum

post stones

those generally only work half the time from what I've tested, better chance to work if it's an older/graphically limited game.
hate bluestacks with a passion, but I guess I'll look into it if I'm sick and tired of rerolling.

new account creation on pc is disabled

you'll have to find a phone app that records your touches and replay them, like AutoTouch (free version has 3 minute playing limit, not enough time for the full tutorial + pulls) or HiroMacro

no

this good or do you want the substats instead? i'll be changing the red slot to crit damage and the prism to a blue receiving pass to test out balth later.

does this game take any skill at all

Depends, is not being a retard a skill?

no just my money

no, just copy cookie cutters

Best stones for POL CM Nera?

Remove PoL, put Battalion, and double reflex stones. Also, remove Nera and put Meta.

sounds awful desu, never played a hive game so I hoped I could just write a script like for that one korean mobage that works in browsers, I'll just stick to classic rerolling until I either get something or am pissed off enough to quit the game.

>using old and busted whores with upcoming nerfs

>baltheon
>already best passer
>buffed even further
For what fucking reason?

>upcoming nerfs
>when they said they would balance spirit generation next

>serestia
>only needed slight buffs
>gets reworked and overpowered
For what fucking reason?

He's dark legend. This is the way how BB does balance. Nerfing andor will cost them money, overbuffing dark will do the opposite.

Because Choi is a thing

Club matches are such a fucking pain in the ass. I sure hope they make events that don't recquire you to be part of this piece of shit.

Fuck you, it was worse when it was 5v5

why are you, heh, NUT using nut uriel coh

Fuck off, BB shill. The matching fucking sucks and so does this piece of crap game.

Because they're buffing dark instead of nerfing ardor.

>when the shoot is so strong that it shakes the entire screen on the screenshot

Matchmaking got significantly better and the matches got faster. Only problem now are the rewards that make it pretty much worthless.

If this game sucks then don't play fuccboi.

>he's so shit he can't win the bronzies that always appear in club matching
KEK

best girl

cute over esports until i reach the whales

>there's no way to get samiel anymore
Nice job, BB

I'm not a retard who spends money on shitty games, like you, so, yeah, I have a harder time because my units are uninvested.

Too bad she's a literal two shot

>he thinks you need money to not be a shitter

When you get any striker from rerolling, just start playing and reach the Lv30 legendary box, you don't really need a two legendary start unless you wanna try and get the perfect team for PvP

Pretty much all legendary is acceptable except for Jin, Shu and Beth you don't want them as your only legendary. Getting any of the 3 Legendary striker or Metatron(PvP) is ideal, Asslad and Balth are PvE based legends

Who's the top one?

Very cute

duran

What do you need then, stupidfuck? Luck? Because that's the only other thing, besides money, that I can think of.

>slight buffs

She needed a rework, as for how they reworked her...

I was expecting her to get a selfish buff that increase her damage and action speed to replace Expel, and maybe change both her stacking debuff to 15%/2stack. Totally didn't expect this.

Explain

Fuck off

Looks like someone sent you a message.

>people thought he stopped

Nobody cares about you anymore. Stop.

>Alice now increases the line's action speed by 25% and DR by 30%
DEFEND THIS DARKKEKS

it's only a self buff you oversized watermelon

Kiki, Duran, Magnus, and who?

I know that that's the more reasonable start, but ss is not my first mobage and I love going for something rare, 2 different legendaries and hopefully 2-3 solid 5 star pulls when I hit 30 are my goal.

but i did stop

silk

>calling me Jkun
DELET

>Jkun is back
based

didn't recognize her without the brown tint.

this is racist, DELETE THIS

>people never believed me when i told them it was the cuck
I told you faggots

This is the best i can put together right now. Should i scout zhen long for the crit synergies w Will?

Comfy

eve is such a slut

Fuck off you attention whore faggot

No one cares

no, Eve is the purest, Selenas the slut

zhen long sucks

I love you Jkun!

I love you too user

>returns now
>not when he could've gotten free shit from Returning player event
You're dead to me

its not like im actually gonna play

What kind of individual cums on a piece of paper and posts a video of it in the internet, think about it.

peachan

CG