How will these depreciate?

How will these depreciate?

What will a 2016 Porsche GT3RS be in 2025? I love it, but 250k for a GT3 with a wing is just retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicandperformancecar.com/porsche/993/5390/porsche-993-gt2-sells-for-record-1-8m-at-london-auction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hard to say. They have appreciated thus far. And the 997 GT2RS is through the roof expensive, I think nearly a half a million.

Maybe they will drop if the 991.2 GT3 RS has a manual option, maybe they won't because that makes them the only run of PDK-only GT3 RSs.

They'll fall eventually. Manufacturers really started cashing in on these special run cars after the boom in the used market. The same speculators buying 550 Barchettas, GT2s, etc. are snatching up these with the hope the same will happen, but people will realize there's so many "special" cars, it doesn't matter if something is 1 of 500 or whatever if there are 4 different runs of the same car with subtle differences.

What do you think of these hyper cars that are millions now? Like that aston martin vulcan or the Mercedes one that is going to be made (2 million is the estimated price)

Think those will drop?

Here is the thing about appreciation - it can't be foreseen. When manufacturers catch hint of a trend, they naturally cash in on it which ruins any prospects of it happening again. The historic appreciation happened by accident which is how most do. They can't really be predicted

Depends how good they turn out to be, but almost certainly. McLaren F1, CLK GTR, etc. were homologation racers, having that history means a lot, vs. a car that was built just to be cool, expensive, and exclusive.

It's just amazing how many ultra rich people there are to buy these things.

The Porsche GT3 is designed for occasional use on the race track while the Porsche GT 3 RS is designed for occasional use on the road.

The Porsche GT3 RS as Compared to the Porsche GT3 is:

44mm wider across the rear axle
The rear wing is carbon fiber. It is lighter with a larger surface area for more down force
Rear screen/glass is made of lightweight plastic saving nearly 3 kilos or 6.6 lbs
Contrasting color on wheels, side logos and exterior mirrors
The front spoiler is modified to create more front end down force
The interior is all black
Steering wheel is marked at 12 o’clock position
Standard feature include club sport package and lightweight bucket seats (optional on GT3)
415 hp, 405 torque. Top speed 193 miles per hour
20 kilos (44 lbs) lighter than GT3
301 hp per ton. That 4.3 more than the GT3
1/10th quicker to 100 kph doing it in 4.2 seconds
Single mass flywheel vs. Dual mass in GT3
GT3 designed for occasional racing use
GT3 RS designed for occasional road use
Suspension is configured for race/competion driving
Rear track is wider than that of the GT3
GT3 RS has split rear wishbones
Wheel base is 5 mm longer than on the GT3
Rear wheel offset is smaller due to wider rear axle.

You're a stupid underaged cuck who doesnt know what they are talking about.

>it doesn't matter if something is 1 of 500 or whatever if there are 4 different runs of the same car with subtle differences.
But a hemi cuda with a drop top and grape paint color is worth seven figures compared to all the rest cause someone checked their options list more autistically than the rest

looks like shit in orange, purple was the color to get

all you can talk about is the color.

because you probably watch terrible youtube car vloggers like schmee and the rest of those stupid faggots.

boy you wrong as shih

You're a fucking idiot. Where did I mention daily driving it?

Next time you want to be a pretentious faggot, at least make a relevant post so you don't look like a complete fucking autist

user was saying the differences were more than just a wing

I think you are the idiot that has poor reading comprehension.

I just pointed out the differences between the GT3 and GT3 RS since you said the only difference was the wing.

Of course it gives you better downforce and is much better than a GT3 on track.

But not everyone gives a shit about that. I don't. I want a track car and city car but I dont give half a shit about spending an extra 100k for a slightly better track time and unnoticeable mods only 50 year old neckbeards know. The color and rear wing are the main buying points for me,not everyone buys cars solely to track and you have autism if you think this.

also lel at calling me a pretentious faggot, you aren't into GT3 RS' you just revel at the idea with having one so you could post it on instagram you fat baby.

The GT3 is $200k in Canada give or take $10k for a decent one, 2014+

The GT3RS is $300k Canadian, give or take $20k for a VERY good example.

If you were choosing between a 2009 - 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo ($200k)

or

2014/2015 GT3

Which would you pick?

What about the Huracan 610-4, or 580-2 ($300k) vs the $300k GT3RS?

And you still have autism.

Those are the aestethic reasons. Obviously it's better on track. But the GT3RS is still a million times better looking than a GT3 and has better color options. I couldnt give half a fuck about your "1 second faster around track hurr derrrrr .5 lbs lighter herrrrr look at me I know about cars"

the only people who buy Porsche GT3/ GT3 RS' and dont at least bring it to the track once are stupid oil/sandniggers who hoon their car around the desert or london.

>But the GT3RS is still a million times better looking than a GT3 and has better color options

>he's never heard of Paint To Sample.

All you have to do is pay an extra $5k and you can paint your GT3 a GT3 RS color.

no they havent stop talking out of your ass

the porsche market is pulling back after teh crazy price spikes from 3-5 years ago

you need to watch Sotheby's, Hagerty, RM auctions, Mecum auctions, and Barrett-Jackson

a Porsche every time. Then again I'm biased.

Also Lamborghini's are shit esp compared to a Porsche GT3.

good one, then I guess I'm a sandnigger. I think it's a hot car, sorry I don't want to spend my money on a Ferrari or Lamborghini

Limited editions are still going for crazy money though like the new 911r and

classicandperformancecar.com/porsche/993/5390/porsche-993-gt2-sells-for-record-1-8m-at-london-auction

then just get whatever the fuck you want. bet you'll end up RWB'ing it cause you have too much money for your own good.
Autist.