Post rare crew cabs

Post rare crew cabs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhdNrJJE1Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would kill for this.

holy mother of god. had no idea they made a CC comanche

They dont, I cheated. It's either a custom job or a shop, I can't remember which. Even so, I'd give my left nut for one.

Thats gross

Well look at it, it's beautiful. It's like a Cherokee and commanche combined. So utilitarian.

Except the previous 8mpg would drop to 4mpg and it will still break and rust away.
Jeep a shit
Amc a shit

>crew cab

Why not just buy an SUV at that point?

Because an SUV lacks the open compartment and is still substantially down on the crewcab in terms of cargo space, even with a bed cap.

R A R E
A
R
E

Why so angry, my Cherokee got 17 combined. who gets a jeep for the mpgs anyway? I don't see how an extra 3ft of bed could halve that.

Jeeps are pretty cool, man.

4 doors 4 more whores

>buying a jeep when everything else exists
Honestly now

>you will never be arab enough to own one of these

that's why this is the best of both worlds. broncos/1st gen 4runner style sporting suv's need to make a comeback

That is a stunning crew cab conversion.

Yes

I look at that and thing how weak, with unibody

>those dead kids when it rolls over

yeah it's pretty tight m8

M*I*N*T

Honestly, it's still a lot more compromised than a crew cab. In order to have the open bed, suddenly the second row seating is out in the elements, and the whole interior becomes unsecured. They are definitely have their benefits though.
Keep in mind the crewcab Hilux/Pickup still has a lot more cargo area, and maintains the secured interior.

>Entire interior out in the open
Fucking gross. It's humid as fuck where I live so that would become a disgusting cesspool inside quite quickly in the summer.

>right side wheels appear to be spinning at the speed of light
>left side tires are clearly stationary
>makes it appear like the shit can barely get up a 2 degree incline

>It's hot in here user
>do you mind if I take off my panties?

Not really all that rare, I know where 2 are(or used to be) sitting in a junkyard

>c10
obviously a k30

its that nip technology senpai; light years ahead of us

Shitty 90s era shoop job

They never dreamed of autism of your calibre

>noticing something that obvious is autistic

son you must have the observation skills of a mole in that case

That actually looks pretty cool.

This fucking travesty.

>tfw no crew cab Syclone

That box is fucked now though.

>a Lincoln truck
Why, Ferd?

My old neighbor had one of those.

>32 valves LSD
>16,000lbs towing capacity
>ALMIGHTY V8
>6 cup holders
>all red consumer report circles

Step right on up faggots

Those come straight from the factory, they were meant for the South American markets.

I fucking love the sonoma regarless of what anyone says

Not just that, there were TWO different Lincoln trucks. One was a very clear F150 clone, that thing posted was the other, it hardly has bed space

This looks like something a Mexican and 7 of his cousins would ride around my city in.

nigga, that thing was fun as fuck. it was my assigned GOV when i was stationed in japan. me and my guys called it white lightning.

Anyone know what these are worth nowadays?

nothing now that you can get the real deal fromo the government again.

these things are ass

>16,000lbs towing capacity

[citation needed]

Way more than you'd expect because they are hella rare. Hummers have a really strong following

>what are open diffs

>it hardly has bed space
I'd call it a trunk if anything

I mean just look at this pathetic shit

People don't actually want an open bed. People want a truck so they look cool but beds are useless for 90% of owners. We have reached terminal truck. They're reviving the fucking Avalanche for Christ's sake.

As long as you're fine with completely ignoring the pesky GVWR sticker and rolling at 5 mph with the flashers on. Sure, it could probably tow 16,000 lbs.

My first vehicle was one of these and it was such a fucking turd. Since I was 16 it was nice to be able to fit a bunch of friends in it, but fuck was it ugly, and bad on gas.

I almost had one in high school.

But then I drove it and it was fucking terrible.
>but why user?
It rode like a 3/4 ton truck, steering wheel is obnoxiously large with heavy as fuck steering for some reason, sucked down fuel like a 3/4 ton gasser but with none of the power, interior is awful and cramped (I know 90's/00's GM is bad, but Jesus Christ, and I came from a Ranger), seats were uncomfortable, and the tiny bed was less that useless.

Who actually buys them?

>People don't actually want an open bed.
Oh really?
>People want a truck so they look cool
That's funny, because there's a massive global market for them within the construction and mining sector.
>but beds are useless for 90% of owners. We have reached terminal truck
Spoken like an armchair pickup truck enthusiast.

17? what engine/trans? my CRD 6 speed gets around 25 comined..

4.0/auto.

Also have a gc 4.7 that reports about 14.

4.0... XJ?

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah.

KJ here... jelly of the aftermarket options you have lol... if i had of known how limited i was going to be, and how fucking expensive the cunt would be to fix, i wouldn't have bought it

2017 model lets gooooooo

Loophole in the taxes.

Soiled it

Actually they're not entirely terrible. Built on the Colorado chassis. Better than the second gen anyway.

i thought all the Hummer variants were constructed off the Tahoe chassis?

The second gen was, but not the third gen. Fun fact: Apart from the Colorado/Canyon the H3 was the only GM vehicle available with the 3.5L oder 3.7L straight five.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhdNrJJE1Nw

Now your Hummer can sound just an Audi or Volvo!

>tfw that will never happen

when i was in the military i ran my battalions DRMO (government junkyard essentially). came down the pipe one day that HMMWV's were no longer for sale via public auction because it would make us a competitor to GM and the government isn't legally allowed to do that.

watched them macerate a whole fleet of military grade hum-vees. most with less than 50k miles on them. was almost as bad as when i watched them grind up a quonset hut full of Harley WLA's.

Dad had one for work for a while, About 200k miles. Actually used it for it's purpose.

>tfw looking up Comanche Crew Cab builds at work and then walking out to the back of the lot to look at my fuckbucket parts bin POS '89
Just fucking kill me.

The regular H3s aren't worth shit. Low mileage H2s are pushing six figures. H3T is the Holy Grail.

This truck looks completely different now. Russian mechanic brought it over seas with him really cool guy.

I now understand where the onset of ex military PTSD comes from...
>I've seen some shit

neighbor had one, never saw another one on the road ever since

You can literally swap the entire front end of a Navigator onto an F150
Same goes for Silverado/ Escalade

Find something cooler, I dare you