youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--LOYdzogDA
strawpoll.me/12028297
youtu.be/FHt8O38tyOI?t=2493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for romantic date

Dont listen to that horny ugly hag

2nd for mommie.

How does Titan's music go again?

this thread is now about aranea highwind our only queen

afsjduiwenfinafieufhngkejhgsgsg
du du du du du du
adnjskasdkljewkhrfjksfhsk

7th for Yda

XIV Cid Mission was fairly easy.
Had Magic Shout from Papalymo, which made him and Thancred's ninja magic hit really hard. Onion Knight BSB RW to add additional damage, and Yda used Fires Within to exploit fire weakness and damage during flying phase.
Minfilia used draw fire and sat there like the useless bitch she is.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

RK Multiplayer room up, apocalypse difficulty. code is 7243. got onion and alph BSBs as my loadout

So is Garuda making people weep into their precious Locke's Bandanas yet? Remember that that fight was also an Apocalypse MP only fight at the same time in Japan as the poll was. Boy we sure needed an 8th piece of fire res.

no

Master Asylum or Medica II on Yshtola first?

What's the track name? Trying to find it on youtube

Allegedly it has lyrics going "bow down overdweller", but honestly that could be completely made up cause its pretty much just grunting.

christmas cakes need not apply

need one more for the RK raid

someone pack protect pls, he's all physical

asylum. we already have two of them so we need some damage/support

If VGCF starts wall on cat I can start Aether pulse for Shellga/Protectga/Regen

Final Fantasy 15 is the worst FF game ever made

yeah, maybe

15? Strange way to type 8

cmon i saw you cucks draw, play some RK with anons

i disagree.

That's a funny way of typing 13, user

Vanilla XIV was so trash

gonna open raid to randos in 3 minutes

I genuinely enjoyed 1.0 XIV. I honestly have no idea what people's problems was. I remember leveling that one fucking cave with the AoE water slugs for some nice EXP. It was more fun than generic WoW quest-athon # 81931729

It's better than 10, 13 & 13-2

I would rather play 13, 13-2, and Lightning ReturnsOn PC than replay 15. It's not a FF game it's shit

MMO's don't count

youtube.com/watch?v=--LOYdzogDA

>Wind with +atk: Bart's Circlet, Luneth's Pouch, Vortex Ring, Zidane's Earring (in two events)
>Fire with +atk: Locke's Bandana
lol

>just finished setting up
>three minutes

JUST

here's your -------------.

>missed the room going up
fug I was testing a meme build on the lower difficulty

Cecil with Gaia Cross for tanking paired with Kain BSB for memes

Oh we're back to people pretending the Carnelian Signet doesnt exist? Alongside all the other fire gear?

I thought they went back to Yous.

Only affected hyper autists, so this meant nothing to me and I still leveled up just fine. Don't ever recall EXP slow down being an issue

>Gaia Cross tanking

why not take it a step further and just Drawtaliate tbdesu lad. Do you have Ingus / Gilg BSBs?

Gilgamesh is the winner, fuck you you fucking missile spamming asshole. Should I give Y'shtola the MC3?

If you have her BSB absolutely yes, solid investment.

Alright, its my first legitimate MC3, I didn't get the one from the roulette and I gave the one from New Years to Squall cause i'm a Squallfag and have his OSB and BSB. I just need his jacket which I can just grab off Keeper's Choice for the En-Ice effect.

you don't count.

>apocalypse difficulty
yeah ok. ez pz

WHERE IS THE ROOM BOYS.

I have Ysh BSB, Terra enOSB combo wombo, Vanille BSB, Ingus BSB. Tell me what you need.

Anons are great! GREAT!

No but it let me cum soul breaks all over the dragons face while the healer rando spammed no worries

>RK gets multiplayer
>BE doesn't get shit
woah.

Is there any consistent way to farm MA-X Angelus?

i made an ulti+ room rocking OK and alph again

apoc was a joke so you can run the terra wombo if you want. he turns fire weak, lets see your damage

Have Y'sh / Minfilia / Alph / Ingus / Hope / Celes BSBs myself but no particularly reliable source of EnFire, just EnHoly. Would you rather bring DPS or be the healslut? I could just do Celes for ATK/MAG and Y'shtola for healing.

lmao! 2cat!1!

>dorf fortress reference

you're alright, user

Bring healing. I'll swap out Vanille for Terra. It's lagging like shit so Ill drop and rejoin to switch my team.

So I have like 2500 Lapis, if I don't manage to get 5k by the time the Christmas units expire should I dump all my Lapis into single summons to try and get one of the holiday units or just not even bother

a what fortress?

2 cat bsb is great

Phone is low on battery and no access to charger momentarily. Will do Minfilia / Y'shtola if I get in, that should cover it.

How high is Aiatar RES? Can i go into OSB right away or should I enfirr first?

for some reason ability and character changes dont show until you rejoin, its always been like that. it will switch them, just no one can see

1 more needed

He ain't fire weak if the poison pool ain't up.

i don't think it's super high, i was popping 8500 damage tiamat even before enwind with alph

daily reminder for frostor. 600 ATK diabolos/fire sword > 800 ATK mongrel with ifrit/other element.

600 dia/fire>800
485 dia/fire>650

also a 428 ATK CoD with diabolos > 800 ATK unit with no maneater/ifrit

but you also must take into account their multipliers for their abilities and chainability

awkward

guess 3 healers was better than one

>didn't lose stamina
oh well thats pretty cool

forgot to add all units should have dw and that CoD has thorned mace

whew sorry lads. even if i threw up wall right away i wouldnt be able to keep up with healing

if you guys wanna run it back i'll swap Mage OK out for a bsb vanille

aight

one last note the calculations about 428 ATK CoD w/diabolos thorned mace >800 ATK without maneater isn't for frostor it's calculated for human units

7243 ulti+ raid room up: no less than two healers edition

REEEEEE

did you honestly expect minmaxing to win over nostalgia? you fool

sorry if i'm kinda spamming the thread

2 more players, 1 more healer needed

we have minfilla BSB so his damage will be well mitigated

Is MP still bugged where you can't see if a person changes their skills?

yup

strawpoll.me/12028297

Oh, fuck you egg. Who puts egg into cup ramen? Nobody, that's who.

>egg over shrimp
NOT a solid choice.

me

WHY IS PITIOSS (MORE LIKE SHITIOSS) DUNGEON SO FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG? I'VE BEEN IN THIS SHITHOLE FOR LIKE 5 HOURS AND i'M STILL NOT DONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which part you at bruh. I can tell you how much more torture you have left.

about to open this to pubs

Use me more, senpaitachi

what do you need, what is the party comp. I only join if I have what fits the party

youtu.be/FHt8O38tyOI?t=2493

bah, you're almost done, that's the easy part.

sorry i was more letting the other user know, we had been waiting kind of a while and i felt bad

of course the rando didnt bring mako might to start shout. cmon RKucks get your shit together

>that rando who kept spamming the Incredible! stamp and didn't open with Shout
>all those buff overwrites

I probably don't have any right to complain given that I didn't wait to check whether the other guy was using Min BSB before I clicked it myself but goddamnit

Darn. I was arranging my units. How often does poison hit? Might be wise to use something like kirin to mass remove it.

>implying the ffg anons in these groups don't make retarded RM and skill use decisions aswell

Honestly I see no difference to the average rando party. Sometimes you get shitters, sometimes you get good goys.

I'm only now catching up on this boss solo first, and it seems that regen would not be so effective due to poison spam. Affliction Break is another option too, but who the fuck knows with that, due to how well that shit worked with Apoc Gil

I finally got my winter ward!!!

Also did a bunch of people get banned?

Without playing my place went from 60,000+ to 29,000~

I'm told Affliction Break doesn't actually stop Zantetsuken at all, but it's still useful for dealing with Enkidu's bullshit

That would have been nice to know before he wiped out all three of our healers that one time

>Ultimate ++ Garuda
>the pillar falls
>NOW FEEL THE RECKONING
>Ultimate Aerial Blast
>only 1200 damage to each party member
I guess I should've just completely ignored the feathers and killed the bitch quicker if she's gonna hit like a wimp.

It was a roll of the RNG. Most times it was ok with stopping both of their shit, but even after applying AB onto Enkidu when he popped up, still bopped someone with paralysis