Veeky Forums Should I? Or are R32's all hype/meme cars

Veeky Forums Should I? Or are R32's all hype/meme cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5917118784.html
houston.craigslist.org/cto/5944547694.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$24,000

You could import one yourself for less.

Better than what this delusional nigger is asking.

>Buy skylines in Britain for $9,000
>Take to American and sell for $20,000
>$11,000 profit

Why is no one doing this yet?

Been looking at the import sites and they are around the same price.

No idea but you can make a shit ton of bank doing so.

70% sure that guy just forgot a period.

>shipping a 4000 pound car across an ocean between two countries is free

It costs $1,000 to ship. Still $10k profit

So Veeky Forums R32 or AE86? I have 25k to spend on a vehicle.

I dunno I looked at gtr here in aus and they are not as cheap as they used to be

>1000 dollars
>not including tax +custom duties on cars you intend to sell

Do not spend that much on a ae86 it is not worth it in the slightest

Ft86

Used vetto

Are they really that shit?
I need some suggestions on a good car to build up on.

86 will have easily available parts but that's pretty fucking expensive for a corolla

yeah and the reason for GTRs being more expensive is because people in the USA will pay way more than the car is worth to own these cars they once couldnt own.
the owners in japan jacked up the prices and we Australians and the rest of the worls have to pay the same amount as the people from the USA which trickled down onto our domestic market bringing the price up

people once used to shit on the 32 GTRs because they were two litre but the hype has changed all that.

what about importing from NZ??

What about importing from Canada?
You can get a R34 25GT-T for less than that 86 there.

Yeah that's the price for import and such there hardly any of them around here in Texas , they are pretty fuckin rare.

But it looks like it's in really good condition.

>tfw gigantic hipster faggot
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5917118784.html
fuuuck i want it

Look dope.

can you guys even imagine what kind of prices R34 are going to have in USA? they can legally import them in 2024.

doesnt feel so bad to be actually free european that can import what he wants huh

Its cute when Refugees start getting uppity because they have one thing over the US.

Tell us what little parking lot you live in next time instead of just 'Eurabia'.

They're already over $60k (GTR at least)

By the time they're legal they're going to be insane.

>reminder there were more Ferrari 360s ever made than BNR34s

>that can import what he wants huh

Too bad you're still stuck with a 1 liter clowncar if you can even afford a car.

Ayy man Twingos are awesome and Cute.
CUTE!

>Renault

>Europoor

The gtr's are more like 15k. Gtt's and the like are cheap, but then they don't go for 20k+ in the US

>18k for a dr30
lmao

>the butthurt
its okay senpais, stick to your 6L V8 producing sub 200 hp

There is a legal one available, one of the limited edition midnight purple R34s for 150k. Ive considered stashing one in storage for the 7 years, they are about 35k us right now. By the time they are legal to import it would probably be worth at least 100k and indoor storage for that long would only be about 2.5gs

I will have you know it is a 7.4 and it makes 250

you sure can make lots of money like this, granted its vanilla R34. after 2024 huge chunk of them are gonna get paul walker riced

>butthurt
Are you stupid and just trying to meme?
What part of my post is butthurt?

I'm

>>
Hey man I've been looking at this exact car! Seems overpriced though.

That's even more sad

>16 years old
>91k kilometers
>automatic
>$9,998

Should I buy it?

Is Japanese Classics overpriced? Supposedly listed price is OTD cost to buyer, already inspected and registered with a clean VA title. Also they'll ship.

yeah sorry shouldntve tagged you

>automatic
No.

>paying money for a car that takes more effort to drive

What's the point?

Import sites literally stock these in their domestic warehouse for less. You don't even need to import you can just buy straight from them. Don't buy one of these from someone else

>You can get a R34 25GT-T for less than that 86 there

>25GT-T

Nevermind I'm stupid

>0.4 Cd
enjoy your 1.8bar 700HP RB26 with 140mph top speed

AE86 is faster, as evidenced by anime. However the money you save buying the AE86 over the GTR MUST be spent building a 5 valve 4age that revs to 11k rpm.

Can someone explain why import bans and time limits exist for certain vehicles and not others? Why the fuck can I buy a Sentra for example, but not import another car from the same company? It just seems arbitrary and retarded.

A stock gtst will hit 140 tho

Because not all cars are the same you fucking retard.

>Safety standards
>Emission standards

That same money buys you a mint C5 Z06 or a older E92 M3. Or a really nice FD RX7/E46 M3 with cash to spare.

what do you think happened here in Canada? when the states could get R32 we sold out sloppy seconds to them, what was a $10,000 GTR sold for $20,000 down there. then that shit drove the price of ours up here

about 5 years ago i bought a 1990 GTS-T that had a freshly rebuilt engine for $4000, now good luck finding a R32 GTS-T for under $8k. sold the R32 and bought the first JDM Toyota Crown in Canada to get back to niche status

GTS-T Type M, Montu has a few also, much better deal. If you really want an 86 though, buy a USDM one, they're much cheaper, even without import fees and whatnot 86s are 10k USD in Japan.

this nigga really covered it as if we could see it ourseleves

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5944547694.html

also

>using mobile

importing a j-spec car into the usa if you do it right is in the range of $14,000
ive done a lot of research into this because i really really wanted a twingo as well as a autozam

Guessing this is USA minus California . I need a cappuccino and the r32 of course

because thats american freedom

yeah but a person who wants an R32 GT-R usually doesnt want a Corvette to begin with. Not saying its a bad car its just irrelevant.

The good importers generally know what to look for when buying them.

To buy one yourself you would have to go and look at the car yourself, do all the paper work, ship it, etc

The good importers don't stock them, they bring a few in and will help you choose one and import it for you.

It stems from a long time ago.

It was cheaper to buy a Mercedes direct from Germany and ship it to the US than it was to buy one here. Companies whined and you got the 25 year import law.

Buy 240sx with jdm body kit and then put you're steering wool on the other side. Just saved you $13,000, invest in trumpcoin now

Nice taillight loser.

its just old and slow
fun but you're basically buying the hardtop equivalent of a miata with more weebcred, for 14000 fucking dollars

If anyone on Veeky Forums buys this I'm driving from up from Austin just to drool over it. You almost never see Skylines here.

That's basically why I was looking for one , people are saying imports are cheaper but all I see are 24k-26k
It'll just be more convenient to buy one here cause I don't have to wait months for it to arrive or some chinks tracking back the miles on a import.

They have meme tax but they're pretty good cars.

RBMotoring has one that they found fairly clean for 16k. They will charge more if you don't commit to buy before import but if you buy now it's 16k landed.

I get where your coming from but any "drift" car in the states has probably been in some sort of minor wreck/has some janky mechanic work done on it. Almost every 240 ive ever seen (including the one I own) has hit a curb or some shit and rolled the tire in to the wheel well. Always double check your fenders inside and out yo

Thanks