/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 5th:
1066 – Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
1477 – Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
1757 – Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
1919 – The German Workers' Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
>News
CK2 DD35: Who ordered these monks?
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dd-35-who-ordered-these-monks.989846/

EU4 - 13/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-13th-of-december-2016.988299/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjPmHKz7_Tk
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6270987/Europa.Universalis.III.Chronicles-FANiSO
strawpoll.me/12032688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

based

Trying to download EU4. Which version should I download? There's like 11 freaking links underneath "WHOLE GAME WITH LAST UPDATE + ALL DLCs"

don't download from there it's a trick by Johan to steal your information also pedophiles are bad

Then where should I download it from?

attention

pls respond

I want input

how should I justify making the southern euros the top in industrial age

It has always been fun, lad. Sometimes it feels like PDM though.

I know, I'm just roleplaying that by controlling half of the world's oil production.

Unfortunely, it isn't and I'm not able to transfer it to there. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjPmHKz7_Tk

None of them are Arab and it's a modern day mod, so no blobbing.

steam
you should've gotten it in the last sale goyim

you're a child if you blob
you're an adult if you stick to clean borders

>pedophiles
Do not equate piracy and pedophilia, cancerous tool.

t. pedo

I don't pay money for video games anymore.

Can I please have an actual answer for where I can download EU4?

Read the OP you obnoxious mongrel.

Berbers are still a minority in Morocco.

I did. And it led me to cs(dot)rin(dot)ru

So which link do I use to download?

What's the pink culture?

Wait, do I have to download all 11 fucking links from the site?

pan-arab

>50/104 NFs
What the fuck? Are you cheating or is that recent Simsulla retardation?

i thought it was christian arab

wew

no

Christian Arab.

I've created an invention that triggers during the 90s when globalization is finished to that the country in question gets 100 NFs because otherwise countries will always lag behind and because China and other countries can't develop shit with 5 NFs while having 50-60 states.

Still want an answer for this.

there is a reason pirates are pedophiles

You simply download whatever you want. No need to download shit if you don't feel like it. But some of this shit, like mods, will be used in /gsg/ multiplayer games, if you are interested in joining those.

>I've created an invention that triggers during the 90s when globalization is finished to that the country in question gets 100 NFs because otherwise countries will always lag behind and because China and other countries can't develop shit with 5 NFs while having 50-60 states.
>60 state blobs with billions of pops should enjoy the same level of centralization and efficiency as a 5 state nation
you're just cheating desu, big nations already have bonuses

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED???

OBVIOUSLY YES YOU FATASS DUMB BITCH

YOU PUT THEM INSIDE THE SAME FOLDER AND EXTRACT THE FILES YOU PEDOPHILLIC DUMBASS

responses are required my lads

Uh, pedophilic? Are you ok?

agree x1

respectively disagree x1

That was a valid argument during the 19th and 20th centirues, when communication and control were difficult. But it literally a >current year thing, otherwise China, USA, Mexico, Brazil, USSR and would never be able to develop in-game even if they went into 2040 with like 5-7 NFs.

Get ass cancer corporate tool, die in shit.

How exactly are they unable to develop? Can't encourage workers? They already have the biggest industry scores because they have the most pops and regions, they already have the most soldiers because they have the most pops and regions, they already get research bonuses to make sure they don't fall behind in tech. I developed an India just fine with 3-4 NFs, you can easily get literacy and anything else that you need.

is this your first time downloading a game from the internet

Why is there no Welsh nation-state in EU4?

Remind me to never turn this shit on again

Welshs are a meme.

>How exactly are they unable to develop?
Shitty promotion rates for all POP types, a broken economy and the stupidness of the AI.

>I developed an India just fine with 3-4 NFs, you can easily get literacy and anything else that you need.
Yes, you did. The AI on the other hand fucks up every time and ends up being good in keeping a shithole a shithole instead, pretty much like when you completely fuck the shit up of Prussia during the early game in HPM. The country hardly recover if it ever does.

Putting 100 NFs is a shitty way to bypass the shitty AI, but still that's the best what I've been able to come up with to avoid updating the mod because Simsulla fucked it up badly. He actually reduced the number of regions drastically to bypass that. China has only 7-8 regions on this shitty update.

>he didn't have it set to wait until 1300

Absolute madman.

NAHUATLED

accept your new manlet sun praising cannibal overlods and race-mix with a qt amerindian wife

What tier in the OOB should the best officers be placed? Armies? Furthermore with army groups and theatres is it best to give them to throwaway leaders with higher skill or more traits?

Should I do it? It's probably my only chance...

Yes!

Corps

Absolutely, and keep us updated.

What happens if I edit game files while in the game?

I am trying to change the images for a mod, but there is so many irrelevant images in the gfx folder that it is a huge pain in the ass. So I want to play, get those events, and change the images that I see as they come up while the game is running

three hurrahs!!!

>1891
lad

you're annexing two sicilies as well right?

Am i too stupid to understand this game
Played and enjoyed EU4, can't comprehend HOI4 either

Vic takes some time to learn but i have bad news for you if you cant take on goy 4

HOI4 is the easiest gsg what the fuck is wrong with you

Do I have to patch the EU3 pirated from thepiratebay.org/torrent/6270987/Europa.Universalis.III.Chronicles-FANiSO to 5.1 before patching to 5.2?

This, and Vic2 is the second easiest.

I've infiltrated the brown manlets council

Is there a way I can request a vote for an empowered council?

vote plz
strawpoll.me/12032688
strawpoll.me/12032688
strawpoll.me/12032688
strawpoll.me/12032688

He started as Austria, then released all his non-core states as satellites so he could form the SGF. Now after 30-40 years of fighting the Prussians, he's knocked them off GP status and got them in his sphere, so he can form Germany himself. This means he'll have 1914 Germany + Czechia, Austria, Slovenia, and with most of the Balkans as his puppets. The downside is that it took much longer than it would if he'd played as Prussia.

This is the new Paradox audience right here, folks.

forgot to mention there is a meme option

im quite content with my borders.

next is to liberate the balkans since i cant fix my satelites (maybe i'll console in some fixes)

Should have put Washington down, considering it pretty much will be as of January 20.

I think your liege needs to owe you a favour

Having troubles getting the Economic and POP side of it through my head

I thought it was EU4 which i can understand easily
Am i being memed

wew lads
had to move my capital but look

The combat is drawing arrows.
Everything else is handled by mana.
What's so hard to understand?

Order of easy goes HoI4>EU4>EU3>Vic2>HoI3

Cuck him.

lmao at that guy in a chicken suit

Groß Italiums without Greece isn't Groß, right? I don't think I have the time and space in terms of infamy at this point.

>Having troubles getting the Economic and POP side of it through my head
I learned it pretty easily, but I was already familiar with games like Railroad Tycoon, which simulate economies in a similar way.

none of them is really diffcult when you learn it but in order of autism needed

HOI 3 = Darkest hour > Vic 2 > EU3 > CK2 > EU4 > HOI4

Just go over the limit lmao

So the retarded AI refuses to get in a boat and fight some kid he declared war on in England. So warscore is just ticking down, aztec income is in deep red, and this may be a free win for Christendom

It's missing Luxembourg and Burgenland.

Declare war on the Franks, call in your kinky overlords

Get on my level

Even if I did, Germania wouldn't let me. I'm not mobilizing and throw away all those craftsmen.

i had to form it quickly because it was already a hassle to keep all the north german minors in my sphere and prussia could recover GP status at any moment

>I've created an invention that triggers during the 90s when globalization is finished to that the country in question gets 100 NFs because otherwise countries will always lag behind and because China and other countries can't develop shit with 5 NFs while having 50-60 states.
How'd you mod that in? I'd like to try that out.

Get dig-in tech and just set up 30stacks on your border.

I'd rather have Habsburg crown lands and no Italy than Luxembourg desu

thats really fucking nice

did you start as austria?

Mongol Empire Vs Roman Empire with Brittannia as an arbiter.

Who wins?

>no Evrope
trash desu

>Who wins?

Muslims.

look what
you're getting fucked by rebels?

Also the mongrol empire converted to Sunni Islam

More like HoI4>Vic2>EU3>EU4>HoI3

Mongols but it would be long and bloody.

>India is full Hindu

Why am I not surprised?

Paradox had good intentions with the religion system in India (a region nobody even cared about), but they fucked up by making it more favorable for AI to want to be Hindu. Also, they fucked up by having Buddhism be in the same religious group.

Suppose it's possible to form fascist grossitaliums in HPM and genocide substantial amounts of minorities without cheats?

>CK2
>buy 10 year old slave from Norway
>go to break her in
>she escape her chains
>takes my dagger and kills my immortal king who has ruled for 300 years
FUCK OFF

I wish I could do something with this shitty clay.

Once had the mongols go buddist.

But India is indeed full of hindu. What's your point? Did you want a fantasy game in which another religion became dominating in India?

Pay denbts, birdman