Is any of this stance shit actually practical at all or is it just special snowflake rice?

Is any of this stance shit actually practical at all or is it just special snowflake rice?

I understand lower ride height and spoilers can reduce aerodynamic drag and cambered wheels can help maintain traction but all of this shit seems way out of proportion.

This kind of shit came from Japan and drifting for the most part, right? Isn't drifting generally below the speed where it could benefit from the reduced aerodynamic drag from a car lowered and kitted that dramatically? Also - camber. I can see a few degrees maybe for extra grip specifically for drifting and going around corners regularly, but stomped-on hotwheel tier shit seems so ridiculous that it probably loses any actual drive benefit at that point and actually makes it substantially worse.

Are you telling me these people buy up these cars to the point of inflating their prices exponentially, spend thousands upon thousands of dollars buying kits, suspension system, special tires, and all sorts of other bullshit for something which destroys the ride quality, drivability, and physical body of the car for what is basically aesthetic modification?

>Is any of this stance shit actually practical

What do you think, buttercup? Does having half an inch of ground clearance and tire contact patches of bicycle tires sound good?

stance started from a combination of drift and bozosoku
rear camber is useless and front camber is used only to get as much traction as possible on a corner
aero is only important if youre drifting at +100kmh
but yes people buy up these cars to the point of inflating their prices exponentially, spend thousands upon thousands of dollars buying kits, suspension system, special tires, and all sorts of other bullshit for something which destroys the ride quality, drivability, and physical body of the car for what is basically aesthetic modification

preciscely, stance is cancer and ruins cars permanentl
y this is know, this is what
a properly lowered miat looks
like, also nice trips

It's the meeting point of cosmetic based """race-inspired""" tuning, drifting and lowriding.
Except without any of the creativity or interest of performance.
Deep down it is the creation of an in-group or subculture by people who couldn't fit into other groups because of lack of talent or effort (in engineering or driving). Thus you create an entire subculture mostly based on a very loose set of visual codes that do not require modifications that are this extensive or expensive. You cannot fail to get in, there is no metric to rank the members, it is deep down an all-inclusive hugbox for people who couldn't access any other group.

>rear camber is useless
untrue, rear camber can be vital on mr cars to help tame the rear end and in general helps avoid oversteer when at the limits
3+ degrees is ridiculous though

>stancefags will defend this

It's for style dude. Do you think these Veeky Forumstists have even an ounce of style? Fuck no! They buy their pants ar walmart, and their shoes at foot locker, and unironically blast eurobeat in their shitty 90's poverty-spec shitbox

We wouldn't care if you weren't ruining our shitty 90's poverty-spec shitboxes and make them thousands of dollars more expensive.

This is true

>ruining """our"""shitty 90's poverty-spec shitboxes
Not yours. Takes a special kind of fuckboy to get triggered over mods (that can be replaced and reverted to stock) on a car that does not belong to him

gotta get dat camber brah
den get dem hoes n green

That is rediculously stupid

Do you see super stretched tires, excessive camber and ground-scraping ride height on legitimate performance cars or race cars? No? That's because stancefags do it 100% entirely for the look, there is no benefit except to look cool to other vapebros

>now this is podracing

>3+ degrees is ridiculous though

Kek. I remember tuning cars as a little kid and fucking it up so bad that I had to run near 10 degrees of camber to correct the oversteer

>Autists actually trying this hard to make sense of why peolle do what they don't
Protip, bevause they want to

Maybe you should put the same level of energy into looking into the mirror, maybe you'll get out of your mother's basement

all of this stance shit is bs i bet most if not all of these cars cant even go over a fucking speed bump without fucking something up

>inb4 stancetards coming out of the woodwork claiming "nah bruh it makes you a better driver cuz you learn to avoid obstacles on the road just like a F1 driver brah *vape up*"
Seriously it's an argument I've seen stancefags spout a few times and they apparently didn't realize how wrong and stupid it was.

>mad at stancefags
Let the hate flow babyyyyy

>objective criticism is hate
now im sure stancefags are sub 80 iq

I was driving home tonight and saw a stancefag try to struggle up a hill and then get BTFO by a wheel-spinning toyota that probably still had all seasons.

whatever makes you upset bb