/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Luna wants to be T1 Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html
___

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
shadow-pad.com/assets/media/voice/followers/101131020/00000.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please sauce

Reminder to JO!

KEEP
PRAYING

any good NEUTRAL decks???

Seen a lot of nep decks floating around here, which one do you guys think is working the most?

NOBODY CAN STOP ME
THIS IS A MEME CARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP USING NEPTHYS

I'm loving this new nep

>makes the thread early
>removes the card art sites

We almost went 3 days without this dogshit meme

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

I can't wait to see you mysteriously disappear in a week once the Japs don't rank Nep as Tier 1.

Same as the discardfags who shitposted for an entire week then all left.

>not letting your turn timer run out every time

You are literally giving up a free advantage if you don't use the turn timer

APOLOGIZE

Xth for Vampy a CUTE!

Is Aggro Blood the only viable deck that doesn't contain any legos?

>1700 vial

You wont be making shit with 4700 vials

>walk into room
>see this
what do?

>advantage

they're allowed to think during your turn too user

well, the power of decks is estimated when it's played vs very good players with very good decks and aggro bats are good because they win more often than lose vs those

i bet aggro bats aren't the best deck for stomping lower ranked with a constant long win streak

>not playing as fast as possible to reach rank 1 master

I'm going to keep playing vampy until luna quits

JO

please sauce

Now that I think about it, Daria isn't even that broken. It's fucking Clarke that runs that deck.

Do it pussy.

Anyone got a good tempo elf decklist for the expansion? The one on Game Ai is literally stick in some Gobus and Feena and call it a day.

Average player just gets frustrated if you wait constantly and you run a chest of burning their battery

>implying I care what the Japs say

What I care about is my winrate and deck performance, which so far is doing just fine.

Source me senpai.

>tfw need three neps to finish the deck
At least it gives me a goal to invest towards. Hopefully the compensation packs we'll get after the second nep fix are kind to me.

Discard is listed as T2 though. Mid T2 even.

banner sword

I ran into one amulet heavy deck with him and that new search card already. The guy's deck wasn't very good overall, but with tuning I could see it kind of be being a Heaven Nep. All those shitty amulets that are normally too slow suddenly become nasty when they pop on the same turn.

probably meming but gimme a list anyway

G-guys, I n-need a concede p-pls >_

Clarke, Levi, and Piercing Rune make Tempo Rune T1.

Debate me.

That's literally all that needs to be done though.

Gotta also add that one guy that is 5 mana and changes any card from 4 mana and below to 0 mana. But that basically is the tempo elf right now. What forest people are starting to play now is the pure roach deck that can OTK on turns 6 7 8 thanks to goblin mages and feena.

>6 (six) follower costs

You're gonna brick Nep with this, I hope you know that

Is there a definitive Control Blood decklist out yet

>nep summons beast, widow, solider, and assassin
>8pp do nothing card

Id really advise not wasting your vials on Nep.

how come you can't execute and remove seraph?

how much viable is viable anyway?

you can get a few good decks with no leggos (which would be better with some though)

but he has 7

Is aggro forest tier 1? I really dont want to lose any more games with dragon anymore.

Should I get prebuilt Dragon or Shadow? I literally have 0 lego for those classes.

did titty goddess saved shadowcraft?

>I DONT CARE IF IM WRONG LALALA
Thanks for conceding.

I'd say it's lower T2. It's incredibly inconsistent, evne moreso than Tempo Rune.

Yeah, all three of those cards are undercosted as fuck.

nothing stopping you from executing it

roach otk forest is secretly tier 1

if i went second i would have lost

>Turn 10
>opponents turn
>your at 15 HP
> hear this

shadow-pad.com/assets/media/voice/followers/101131020/00000.wav

post yfw

>I'M JUST A DWARF, WHO HAS MASTERED DIRT

>trying to show off more when you have lethal at the start of the turn
Literally as bad as dariashitters

Been just logging in and collecting rewards for a while now and I finally have a Daria deck built after dusting a bunch of shit.

About to start playing ranked for the first time. Wish me luck.

dragon pussy or dog pussy?

dog is at least fluffy

spellboosted slut

I've looked everywhere. So fuck you. Source.

Here you go, I'm still messing with it but have fun I guess.

Why do people play Control Blood

>Undercosted
>When Vania also gets full evolve stats and an arguably more powerful or just as powerful ability.

>when your Nep is better than theirs

I killed it with Mordecai before the screenshot. Endless stories to tell my friends.

It's not like Daria speeding up the deck into the next Levi is something to dismiss entirely.

It's Levi that generates all the salt for me.

>not guaranteeing wins by burning a random italian's dude phone battery

Same artist

>Do nothing
Even on your "worst" case scenario you're playing an 8pp 5/5 with Fanfare: gain 7 shadows and draw a card.

Like you said, at least 2 Albert is staple right now, as well as 3x Veteran Lancer, 3x Floral Fencer, and 2x Aurelia so you have the chore.

Here's mine:
tinyurl com / z5dymwc

I'm still refining (IMO Otohime+Sage are still relevant), sometimes I go x3 Albert x1 Tsubaki. Overall this is what I feel is a good middle ground between midrange with a bit of control/removal. After some little tweakings, this is what works the most for me.

This is what the japs are running

Was averaging a 72% winrate with it in masters

>Not just taking the lethal

Looks like all the Havenshitters went to Nep.

He wants to play with the new card, user.

never ever

dont spoonfed, let them fend for themselves

please sauce

>3 free rise packs for no reason
Why did I ever even play Hearthstone in the first place?

fuck all these aggrobat cancer on ranked
give me a pure seraph list

Wow you mean cards can be undercosted at the same time as other cards? That's amazing.

Is n-no one available f-for a concede?

16548 >_

>Clarke, Levi, and Piercing Rune make Tempo Rune T1.
Pretty much. If you manage to pull any 3 out of those and play them on curve, you don't even need Dorothy.

>no chat so you can't bully japs into conceding or talk shit

when will this be fixed

Vania is only more powerful because she is 4PP vs Levi's 3 and even then she needs to have the 2 bats in hand. Levi synergizes better with piercing rune though anyways.

And that is a terrible outcome for an 8 drop in a deck that runs it as a wincon.

bullying cute japs...

I got 600 more crystals because i'm an impulsive idiot.
Do i buy daily deal packs or one of the basic decks i still don't have? (Dragon, Rune, or Haven)

As said, please sauce me on artist.

>No reason
Nep was out of commission for a week. We should've gotten at least 5 packs.

He said worst, user, as in the type of shit that happens when you mulligan your entire hand away, then it comes back and you draw copies cards in your hand for your first two draws.

I should've gotten bonus packs for actually having two neps and being unable to play them.

Compensating people who had actual decks already is an insult

Can someone post what Dshift looks like this meta? I'm guessing it is practically the same but with Piercing Runes as well

>implying that's my point

Nice fucking strawman, did I accidentally end up on Tumblr or some shit? My point was that I can figure out if a deck is good or bad based on its actual performance, as can you and anyone else. If it's shit, you'll know real fast, and that's not what we're seeing so far. The Japanese tierlists will just serve to confirm what we'll already know, it's not as though things just literally aren't true until an authority figure says so.

Also, bonus points for calling me out for disagreeing with the Japanese and then proceeding to disagree with them on discard dragon, clearly you have the high ground in this situation.

>Grea is a titty maid in RoB

wew

Th-thanks Shadowbro!!! ^_^

a bunch of 2 drops + hell's unleasher and urd for 4 drops + Khaway + mordecai+ then the rest spells seems to be the best version to me

fucking forte fags!

>As said, please sauce me on artist.
iqdb you fucking idiot

I can't even tell if this was a meme deck I was facing or not. Certainly not a JO crystal one

Buy a basic deck if you need the legendaries and want to actually play that class. The ones for Rune and Haven seem kinda pointless right now unless you want to play DShift and Haven legendaries suck besides Seraph now.

>mfw Nep heals me, kills my enemy's biggest treat and puts 14 damage on board

>start playing the one true meme deck
>pull four (4) animated pendants
The game knows guys

>Strawman
That doesn't work when everyone can see post history, user.

Grea is literally an improved Forte.

correct me if i'm wrong here
order and cost of followers summoned is random they're all summoned first then killed off in the same order
This can fuck you over greatly with ghostly rider if he isn't summoned last though. On pic related he was 3rd and put the ward on mordecai who was then killed off getting resummoned without ward
Other than cases like this the ward almost always went on nep

They desperately want it to work because Control Blood has a lot of cards that sound cool, but are terrible in execution.

>wow I can deal four damage and heal for 2 all for 1 pp...so long as I am within lethal range
>or I could just pick a different class and have normal removal that works well all the time

>wow turn 9 deal five damage and heal for five!
>or I could deal 16 damage turn 9 with roach and a handful of other cards!
>or I could win turn 9 with a seraph combo
>or I could have won ages ago with Dshift!
>or I could nuke the entire board and summon a 13/13 on turn 8!

>wow bloody mary combo here we come
>6 damage combo on turn 8

Just looks like a Phoenix Bahamut deck that didn't draw Bahamut and went for broke.

4pp? what? She can be 3pp too if you use Precious Bloodfangs

The difference between them is Levi gives you burst while Vania provides constant burn as long as the enemy leaves her alive while you use the many many sources of bat summoning in the game.

>This entitled
I was going to help you, but I hate spoiled Americunts like you