Nissan Micra (K10)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/4482049452/in/photostream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a shame how everyone has forgotten about them.

Top of the line was the Micra >
Turbo + super charger. In a small hatch in 1989.

>740kg (1630lb)
>110hp

burger release of course had to be uglified before selling it in murrica

>tfw no > ever

I drive a k13, and while showing the clear soullessness and emptiness of recent years nissan, it's still a fun, peppy car that has great handling.

Neato.
Saw a March (Micra elsewhere I think? ) at a dealership... The "sporty" rs trim was the more or less same as the base car but with ricer shit and infotainment tacked on.

'80s jap hot hatches are so based

Aaah. I guess you mean the Micra "Super S".

Yeah the Super S was just cosmetics. It had awesome sport seats, rev meter and spoilers but still had the 55hp of the base model which was a letdown and I don't understand why they didn't put something beefier in it from the Nissan Sunny.

Also, yeah, the Micra is also known as "March"

I'm seriously not trying to be a weaboo but fuck, the Japanese knew so well how to make peppy little shitboxes.

>twincharged
>110hp

>990ccm
>110hp

Back then Nissan cared a lot about making cars reliable and the Micra was in dozens of lists the most reliable car of that time.

If they tried to jiggle more than 110hp out of that tiny ass engine it wouldn't been reliable anymore and for what purpose? That car was a fucking featherweight.

Also, this was 1989 not 2017.

oops

super turbo r for sale in nipland for about €10k

I have a problem with my micra. It has 1.2 engine and there's something wrong with carburetor. When on low gas it cuts off fuel. When on full gas it's okay but in slow traffic it is annoying. I wen't and bought carb gasket kit but my mechanic said that one important rubber piece of carburetor was not in the kit.

Can somebody help me find that piece online? It should be some kind of rubber hose.

It's not even 1700lbs. Even a Miata is pigfat in comparison

Your best bet would be to register at some Micra/March forum.
Even the mighty car mods dudes were able to get a SuperTurbo Micra back on track again in fucking Australia using the help of British Micra forum people.

Also, have you also checked fuel lines/filters and the fuel pump? Those love to fuck up, too.

>tfw my smallish midsize benz weights exactly as much as TWO of these cars

mind=blown

>not posting cutest micra

Your K11 Micra is the cutest Micra while the K10 is the coolest.

Also, Ronal Turbo wheels are my fetish and I'm so hard right now I have to make a thread about them RIGHT NOW

B L A C K W I L L

that's a hot hatch

boost

had 1.2 LX
Soulless shitbox, designed as a copy of previous similar designs
no feelings, no fun, no attachment, A to B
that's why I went twingo some time later

>but muh tarbo version
almost every car had hot version at some point, that doesn't make the base less shitty,

Did they even do a 1.2 K10. Thought it was 1.0 only

>weaboo projections
flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/4482049452/in/photostream/

That's a very cute car.

I had the 1.2LX too.
As far as I remember the 1.2 had 55hp and the 1.0 was around 49/50

forgot to mention that mine had a catalyst and that might be the reason for the jump from 1 to 1.2 to keep the 55hp while the 1.0 dropped to 50hp with catalyst.

that report was biased as fuck.
the interior of all of them was horrible and the way they unloaded on the micra only was unjustified.

also, saying the metro had "excellent build quality" is a fucking joke and gives away the bullshit.

these are literally the #1 first driver car and one of the most fun cars to drive.

weighs less than a ton, manual 5 speed, nothing is automated and the suspension is soft as fuck but there's enough feedback to feel every little stone or bump or crevice in the road you go over, without it being uncomfortable.

early 90s nissans is what I learned to drive on, and I still want one of these as my first car desu.

Moshi moshi Black Will desu