pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60777893
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60779338
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

Azura a shit

Kaden belongs with Azura

Kaze*

Also gonna ask again. Is there any concept art or anything of Fates' Witch class? I don't really want to rely on fanart for references.

In case anybody was looking for the Conquest tier list, here it is:

>S
Camilla
Corrin
Xander
Azura

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Selena
Elise
Beruka

>B
Gunter
Kaze
Leo
Peri
Arthur
Effie
Flora

>C
Keaton
Nyx
Charlotte
Izana
Felicia 2
Shura
Benny

>D
Jakob 2
Odin
Laslow

>F
Mozu

Camilla a best!

Uhhh now it looks like you corrected it to "Kaden belongs with Kaze"

Nice try Shitkuracluck, you waifu gets the knot on the daily.

You say this, but I'm inclined to think that when it comes to the relationship between their self-insert and their husbando they get pretty serious when threatened. Remember when Leo was stated to have feelings for Camilla? And how IS had to backpedal with the drama CD?

Kaden = most punchable character in the game?

Like don't you just want to sock the fuck out of him wipe that dick-sucking favor smirk off his faggot fox face?

What is the source? Pixiv?

Calm down Sakurafag/Azurafag

No need to show hostility to some mere male fictional character just because they have art with your waifus

>Sakurafags this buttmad over a popular pairing

(lol just walk away from the screen you cuck, don't get so mad about Fire Emblem next time.

twitter.com/azuma_masakadu/status/631465863321772032

Nah I just think Kaden and Azura are cutest together

Sakura's a good pair for him too though

Post vintage memes

Why are so many Japanese artist moving to Twitter and going away from Pixiv?

You know what, you're right, I'm MAD and why wouldn't I be? It's a shitty fucking support, and yet there's art for it everywhere, and it's been like that since the Japanese release. It's stupid, it's ridiculous, it's dumb, and I don't like it.

It's not even good eugenically. Meanwhile an actual good pairing with an actual good support is lucky enough to get a dedicated twitter artis-oh wait not anymore they moved onto fucking Pokemon.

All me >:D

Most likely because of Twitter's privacy features and the ability to avoid seeing shitty gaijin art flooding some tags

the Fire Emblem artists I followed all moved on to Granblue and Pokemon, and FFXV, and Persona 5...

Sakua canonically wants your cock from chapter 5 onward, it doesn't make sense to give her anybody else.

>Meanwhile an actual good pairing with an actual good support

(LOL I know you're not talking about that Mamui x Sakura support you delusional cuck

Lillie is cuter than Shitkura and it's just fanart so calm your autism

>Lillie is cuter than Sakura
Subjective. At least on an objective scale Sakura is better written than her. I can give you a two-hundred word essay on why Lillie, as a character, FAILS.

Mozu may be low on the tier list but at least she doesn't have a particular prolific pairing to get cucked by desu senpai, just the occasional art with someone else that every character has.

Reminder that scarred waifus are the best waifus

Z powered form was the only time she was somewhat cute, otherwise she can fuck right off a cliff.

Tharjabro didn't like Lillie? This is news to me. Give me your hot opinions.

You guys better stop bullying Sakurafriends or else. Fair warning.

Sakura is shit

>/feg/'s biggest cuck has shit taste in pokegirls

Didn't see that one coming!

Is Kaden Sakura's only good pairing?

He's not actually a cuck, he cucked Tharja.

>waifu actually have more than one good quality fanart with Corrin
>yet still complaining

Wow poor you

Hana a best! But Nyx is cute too.

>Rhajat has like two pieces of fanart with MaCorrin
>one has the artists own Corrin so it's harder to appreciate
>the other is just a sketchy pencil thing
>has, as far as I know, one piece of fanart with Kana as her daughter that I had to request myself

The FeMui stuff is nice but it's just not as good.

Why aren't you called HanaAnon instead?

>he cucked Tharja

(lol

That's hardly an accomplishment when she's THE FE Cuckquean.

For Charlotte.

Fuck off with your memes user

Yeah you're not allowed to complain too when Tharja has thousands of fanarts

What DLC has not been released in the west thats out in Japan? Are there any?

Some jerk took it, but never uses it. I believe Knuffle noted earlier that I could have been KazahanaAnon, but I was stupid and didn't think of it at the time.

True.

The two scramble maps.

What are those called? I can't find them on any FE wiki.

Will bet my left nut you don't have this Solel/Ofeetlia image.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60777893

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60779338

Some water lewds, including one with gif

>Ofeetlia

what

Nohrian Festival of Bonds and Hoshidan Festival of Bonds, I think.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/japan/

scrambles

They should've been able to S-rank.

Good thing IS knows yuri is shit.

Only those 2? What's so special about them? Also when is US getting them?

It's a lot of text and they were too lazy to translate it.

It's the same as the scrambles we got for Awakening, one has a bunch of CGs for 1st gens and convos between people who don't normally have supports, while the other has CGs for the 2nd gens and has convos between parent/child.

US is probably never gonna get them considering how fucking long it's been

So the rundown of Eliwood's story is that he is stuck grieving over his mother's death, which has been worrying his wife (in this case, I chose Fiora) since he hasn't really been getting out much or eating a whole lot. This has also caused some problems outside, as the Bolm Mountain Bandits have taken advantage of the situation to lay siege to Eliwood's kingdom. In this part of his story, you are to clear the map of all bandits to end the chapter. You will receive the following units to do so:

>Eliwood
>Eliwood's wife
>Marcus
>Rebecca
>Harken
>Isadora
>Lowen
>Natalie (Dorcas' wife, she's a Valkyrie and your healer for this map)
>Dorcas after a few turns

>FE fans hate Mario so much they commission fan art of them stealing his waifu

(???)

Fuck off Nina

>they were too lazy to translate it.
Please tell me you're just fucking with me .
How the fuck can they just not do their job?
Should I just say fuck it and go read the translations of my OTP's?

no

>Eliwood's wife is player choice
I assume this is some sort of hack, what happens if you choose Ninian?

This is the starting position of your units. I made sure to play the map beforehand so that I new what I was getting into. For the confused, that Great Knight is Lowen (the class has been named Cataphract for whatever reason). Eliwood is a "new" class, the Peer class. It's essentially the lord class but his stats are just way better (he gains about as much experience as an advanced unit).

She's not one of the choices

I like Hana

They can't be "too lazy to translate it", you fucking idiot. NoA either tells them to do it at the behest of Nintendo at large or they don't. If we never get it, it's because the DLCs either didn't sell well because of people pirating it or lack of interest in them in general. In other words, it just wasn't worth the money investment for the projected return.

Can you choose "none" for his wife, in case you really want Eliwood x Ninian to be canon?

Nigger shut the FUCK UP
GOD DAMN

Fiora belongs to Kent you cockslapper

This conversation between Eliwood and Natalie details her being inspired to become a medic because she had her leg healed by a Priest named Yoder, who as we know is a plot-important character in FE6. This conversation is also important due to the fact that from this we get a Lightning tome, of which Natalie is capable of using.

I don't think so(?) I've never really tried that

Don't worry, I'll set her to being Kent's wife for his story

Another little tidbit is that Marcus is in possession of the Hoplon Guard, an item from Sacred Stones that works a bit differently here. Rather than nullify the chances of enemies getting a critical hit, it instead boosts your Def and Res by 2

Killing the stupid subhumans! Murdering them in brutal ways! Cooking them for your family's supper! Saving the tail for last!

Korea pls stop

Do not abuse cute doggies.

Why is the ring emanating an evil dark aura? (that or its really smelly)

Which waifu is most likely to be a literal cockslapper?

It's Charlotte isn't it

>Hana's right hand

In this conversation, we learn that Harken and Isadora have had a newborn. It's mostly lovey dovey stuff so I'll gloss over that. One thing that IS worth noting though is that this conversation will get Isadora a special weapon called the Queensguard. For weapon stats:

>C-Rank
>5 Wt
>9 Mt
>100 Hit
>25 uses
>Effective against Bandits

It's extremely strong, and works great for Isadora since she's mobile and has rather a rather mediocre strength stat of 15.

delet this

Forgot my image

For our next conversation, We have Eliwood talking with Marcus about a knight's loyalty and how he's thankful to serve under Eliwood (again, mostly glossing over the fluff to get to the actual benefits of this). This conversation will give Marcus his family heirloom, the lance "Espontoon." For weapon stats:

>PRF
>8 Wt
>9 Mt
>120 Hit
>Crit 5
>60 uses
>Brave weapon

It's absolutely disgusting how good this weapon is, and I'm going to be taking advantage of it to get rid of all these bandits, particularly the Swordmasters of whom are pretty damn tough to go up against

>Where light ends, evolution begins
Which FE character is most likely to say this?

On turn 4 we recieve Dorcas. He comes with a steel bow, which we will give to Rebecca since he doesn't have the Weapon Rank for it. His two other weapons are a Swordreaver and a Hammer, which are okay. Here are his stats

Nergal

Oh, and to answer that one user's question from earlier: yes, you do get Ninian if you don't pick a wife for Eliwood. I was curious and decided to see for myself.

Anyways, I'm probably going to stop for now as I'm hopping in and out of sleep at the moment and that doesn't exactly bode well if you're trying to LP something

This has been better than your previous LPs. Nice to see you're trying to improve.

Someone please tell me how I'm supposed to do the right-half of the nohr-25 on hard? Its literally impossible. Even if I have a unit to stand up to the 3-range ninjas/constant assault, their 20% max hp damage skill makes it impossible to progress through that hallway. I just don't understand how this is doable. Nothing counters this

I can't even find a video of someone that isn't shit running the stage because its plagued by shitty lets play commentaries and they take 4x longer than anyone to make each move.

Alright, I sen the artist he request, let's hope for a speedy response.

What I've asked for is Selkie riding Corrin like in he pictures below, with him pulling/playing with her tail.
imgur.com/FZViFpl.jpg
imgur.com/P7c6yNS.jpg
imgur.com/SIf5Ii4.jpg

If it's any good, there'll be a lot more.

You do have shurikenbreaker right?

yeah on on single character but the setup still doesn't promote its use. There are ninja's with 3 attack range in each room that can hit units in the one hallway you must use. Even if they move forward and tank those shurikens by dodging them, they still die instantly to the melee units that charge you head on.

Here's what I did:
First have a freeze and entrap staff. Entrap and kill the closest master of arms.

Then, bait the right-most ninja that has a spy shuriken, making sure he's in the bottom left of his little room.

Then, use someone with lunge + range to switch with the ninja, and kill him (someone with 2 range can do so without being in range of any enemies). At the same time, use freeze on the right-most ninja that has a silver shuriken. This will allow whoever lunged into the room to fight the master of arms in there without getting fucked up. From there should be a lot easier to clear the right side.

I only lurk /feg/ to save pictures of Severa

you do know that's not Camilla, right?

you won't know it's corrin, though

Google gives it as one of the first results, I'm pretty sure that's Camilla

post more reina?

I think it's just an original character and people tagged it as Camilla on tumblr because of the wavy hair.

Until I see the artist post stating as Camilla, I call bogus.