Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/tHzxlIe.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic#List_of_Void_Relics_and_Drop_Sites
mega.nz/#!H4wgyB7A!2rgcsIf5mOat8XfteZ3_7oklhkH992-CE21gPhNaTVw
sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/155/
youtube.com/watch?v=lrFLSjIA-xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

>Those stupid finger things on Nekros prime

I miss the old Nekros.

then just use old nekros

any news on THAT FUCKING CYST yet? I want a vaccine/cure and I want it yesterday

>he doesn't know

>tfw no puppeteer frame that summons one strong minion
Feels bad, man. I just want a companion-type frame.

delete warframe

story quest next december

You're in your ship when this ugly son of a gun looks at you and does 2 damage per second atcha
what do you do

xD

Wait, are Juggernauts suppose to be tough?

Never had issues when I ran into it solo or gangbanged it with groups.

I find Bursas much tougher, and Maniacs a lot more annoying to take down.

they are if you have a team that doesnt know what theyre doing

REVEAL ON FRIDAY'S STREAM

I love calling up an elevator and being greeted by a juggernaut, for whatever reason it seems to happen fairly frequently (I guess the nature of the enemy and the tilesets where it might not usually show up)

I have trouble with them if there's any lag, they'll oneshot me before entering their attack animation or take no damage when they're vulnerable on my screen

What are they suppose to be doing? Shoot it until it's dead or did I miss something?

Bursa at least has a frontal shield

Sure user just buy your consumable infection anti-toxin blue print in the market for 1,000,000 credits and farm the 10,000 oxium, 500 mutagen samples, and 20 tellurium and argon crystals to get your very own 3 day infection immunity!

>no alertium
oy vey, how generous!

it can only be damaged on certain parts of its body

A reminder that you can just stab nullifiers to death instead of complaining about them

And you thought they were lying when they said they wanted to lessen the grind.

I find bursa to be easy peezy
Very enjoyable to fight aswell, ust dodge their shit, get in melee range to trigger their shockwave animation and then jump shotgun them in the back

Now juggernautreally scare me because I have no fucking idea how they work

reminder that bad game design is still bad even if there's a method around it

where do I find Lith Relics?

juggernauts occasionally stand on their hind legs for a short period of time and expose their weakspot belly right before one of their attacks

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut

>around it
the purpose of the shield is to force you to go in, melee isnt a workaround

>Reminder: Ivara posters are lovable people except that last Sim guy

Google, rotation Y

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic#List_of_Void_Relics_and_Drop_Sites

thank you both

Oh shit, I never thought about that for the Simiras Sigil. I mostly used it in the front.

Thanks for the idea, Ima try it out.
Nice palette also. I have something similar.

>i can't nuke everything in sight with tonkor/simulor
>waahhhhh

thanks

Volt players really are the friendliest people on earth

>that glorious chestnut finish
I want to steal the colors but I also don't because I'd just be ripping it off. Is that GemFX? Version I got didn't work, so would you mind me asking where you get yours?

oh man that ass

You too, user.

Smokey Red x Vanilla/Cream looks nice on slick Warframes

Never mind the no-tell instant gib shotgun of death that hits you a tile away that it will do several times in a row.

everest, earth

mega.nz/#!H4wgyB7A!2rgcsIf5mOat8XfteZ3_7oklhkH992-CE21gPhNaTVw

>sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/155/

Use the GemFX Config EXE to play around with the settings while in-game

Would this be a bad time to get into the game?

>do ayatan mission
>grab sculpture and extract
>no statue when i get back on ship
DEEEEEEE

>same shit happened to me

>ywn have frog

:(

Every day is a bad day to waste on this game, user.

I wish we had more Volt players, seems like everyone went MIA after his re-work

I hate the change but Volt is what brought me back to Warframe

all i need is the chassis. 20 runs today and im not sure if i wanna continue. all the rest was completely random

present

Don't worry user you will get frog!
Do you need help farming the chassis and bp?

Any time is a bad time to get into it. Do we seem like people actually enjoying the game? Sure there are user exchanging stories around the campfire, but the mugs are filled with strong booze, and everyone's eyes have the thousand-yard-stare of broken men. Nobody is happy and all there is between exchanges is the silence of the woods and the heavy, palpable feeling of self-loathing. One user takes out a guitar, and starts playing something akin to a folksong.His voice is horase, and his calloused fingers play the song with all the skill of a practiced mucisian. But there's no love in his solemn plucking, no joy in the song he sings. Another steps up from the fire and goes into the woods, his drink forgotten and his uninstall button in hand. A single click is heard and nobody speaks a word of it, aside from being envious of one of their brothers finally being free of this nightmare. But they know he'll be back soon; not even the DEad can know peace from the grindstone's call.

I'm willing to join too, if you need help.

How much can I list up a veiled pistol riven mod?

I only play him when I'm bored and want to be obnoxious, so I'll take my 299% strength build to pub phorid runs or captures, things like that, while blasting sanic over the voice chat

Hotdix broke ayatan missions.

I hate Kuria hunting.
I can't stand this.
Why do they have to be in 'rare' rooms

Fucking END ME

I play volt, just not currently because AIDS is now airborne. I've got two builds:
>Max Range and Duration with capacitance added for overshield generation. Basically stun everything and give allies shields.
>Max Power, speed, and Duration, with as little range as possible. Also nunchucks and shocking speed. Run through levels with secondary, spamming the quick melee and speed and nunchuck everything in my way to death. Mandatory music for this build: youtube.com/watch?v=lrFLSjIA-xY

50p at best

help

Right here my dude.

is there even a point besides autism

It gives me something to do
Plus it would look cute with the 100% Kuria decor for my ship

>Haven't played with anyone as my Ivara since Nidus came out
>She somehow got space AIDS

Fuck off, DE.

I was half-expecting they'd make completing the Kuria shit mandatory to do War Within because it would give us insight as to where to find the Twin Kweens.

I'm glad they didn't do that, I would have thrown my laptop across the room.

What does the space aids do

Makes your frame ugly.

>finally finish tigris prime
>remember i hate double barrel shotguns
Can i disassemble it and sell it

makes your operator go through puberty

Nothing really.
Because DE has not explained A N Y T H I N G.

should have gotten the hek

do you guys change the lens on your weapons if you want to max another school or do you use other weapons?

Theres a cruel irony in making so much of the mat in 2 days when you couldn't even break 100 of it in 3 months

r u retardeded

>have an ivara and all the parts for a spare
git
gud

Still haven't sold them after I got her.

>3 years later
>still can't dual-wield Warframes
DE never deliver

I'm the new guy, I play Volt.

Does that mean I count? Or no because I'm the new guy?

>oh fuck shields are actually stopping damage i can't believe they were designed to do that

>No Rifle that has an alt where it can break up and turn into dual pistols and vice versa into a Rifle

When?

nullifiers are fine, but their bullshit damage per tick mechanic is not

Aren't they basically Sniper-Crewman with a backpack?

sounds like someone doesnt know how their rifles work

>mr1

hm

the backpack and the bubble it generates is cancer the second you consider that it explicitly hinders anything that is not a low-damage high-rof weapon at "normal" levels of play and that it scales just as badly as anything else in terms of enemy stats as enemy level starts to get to what might be considered post-deac, so they have the bullshit of their sniper crewman-esque offensive power (powerful but manageable) taking cover under an absurdly scaling minimum-number-of-hits power-cancelling rapidly regenerating bubble along with their good friends corrupted bombard and ancient healer

>thing that deletes abilities

>game about space ninjas that use their abilities

this is not complicated. a bubble shield crewman? perfect sounds like a great idea.
a unit that makes warframe powers--the fucking point of a warframe--absolutely useless? not a great idea. how in the fuck are people missing that point?

How the fuck did they disable Void abilities anyway?

How do Corrupted Nullifiers exist if they disable Void shit?

Why do Grineer have Energy Leech Eximus?

When will they make it so that they stop making 5 nullifiers appear at a time with 2-5 Bombards camping in there before it's too late?

The high level missions in this game need a serious revamp. It's not even fun.

You spend your entire lifespan grinding for weapons and gear, and then you don't actually get to enjoy the gun-play with your high level shit later on because the missions bobbing and weaving so that you don't get killed in 5 hits by some eximus enemy.

You don't have time to actually fight or even hack anything (despite the hacks being more complicated and time consuming later on). I see people do sabotage sorties and they just roll through the lasers because it's more efficient than hacking and the destabilization doesn't matter since you'll be rushing away from the horde of enemies anyway.

Make the late-game actually FUN, DE.

How did you unvaulted period go /wfg/?

I came back from a 1 year+ break in the middle of it, got to do TSD and TWW. All of a sudden my grindgame had something resembling a story. Plus I crossed some stuff off my list I had wanted before I quit.

Well, I'm only allowed to rank up once a day. I did my Rank 1 this morning, so I still had 17 or so hours till I could do Rank 2.

seeing this image compelled me to make a thing...

why would a enemy faction not invest in technology that counters the tenno abilities, it'd be way too easy to deal with the bubble shield if you just pulled them away from everyone.

shit, how do you do that? is it a ship deco placed in front of the camera?

they should give it a set hp so strong weapons can one shot the bubble or make punch through shoot through it

Not him, but the problem with nullies is that they do 3 things at once:
1. Absorb damage from outside the bubble
2. Block powers/remove buffs from frames inside the bubble
3. Provide immunity to abilities to friendly units nearby.
#1 is already handled by arctic eximi.
#2 is already handled by scrami/combi
#3 is almost already handled by ancients
So nullifiers are basically a clusterfuck of 3 different things that other units already specialize in.
I'd be fine with them if they only blocked new ability casts rather than removing existing ones, or only removed abilities that exist on their own like frost bubbles. As it stands, it's just too much shit crammed onto one unit.

GUYS I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE NAMING METHOD OF RELICS (E1, S3, etc)

I BET I'M THE LAST PERSON TO FIGURE THIS OUT BUT IT FEELS LIKE AN EPIPHANY

explain

>inb4 Corrupted Nullies replaced with Corrupted Combas.

The horror, their damage is over the top already.

THE LETTER IS THE FIRST LETTER OF THE RELIC'S RARE ITEM

THE NUMBER IS SIMPLY A NOTE TO DIFFERENTIATE RELICS THAT HAVE RARE ITEMS THAT BEGIN WITH THE FIRST LETTER