How would you describe the average s2000 owner?

how would you describe the average s2000 owner?

Drives well, gets bitches left and right, knows his machine, makes fun of the losers who drive a miata.

True alpha male.

19 year old asians using daddy's money for everything

riced/stanced 4/5 times with the most obnoxious exhaust possible

They're either absolute cunts or pretty nice people, there's no in between.

Only known one.
We took him to track day with other workmates, got his arse savagely beaten black by Evo's, a V8 ute, my old beast, 180SX and a Silvia.

Sold it 3 weeks later and rolled up in an S15, was happily ever after

>sold it for an S15
this has to be a shitpost.

Pretty good S15 by the time was done tuning it up

i won't deny it's a good platform, but the f20c and x strut and suspension on the s2k is pretty nice. i can't see myself trading it, maybe as an addition. or perhaps a brz. those are about 15k now, i can't wait for them to hit 10k and just be flooded with ricing aftermarket lol.

I considered buying one, but after years of tuning up Nissans went elsewhere to do something different.
They are a decent looking car and a massive amount of options out there for doing things to them.

Mid 20s mexican driving a beat to shit AP1.

get hydrated, god hand

Frat bros too insecure to ever be caught in a miata

get hydrated, god hand

S2000 owners are funny people. Basically, it boils down to two types of owners: autists or pseudo-alphas. The autists buy it because it's an iconic roadster that has a special place in history for a number of reasons. It isn't necessarily the best but it has some unique characteristics and a heritage that makes one worth owning and potentially even collecting.

The second type of owner is the pseudo-alpha which translates to an insecure shit head. These types of owners have an interest in roadsters but instantly succumb to the 'gay' stigma associated with more common and arguably better entry level vehicles such as the MX-5. They also get conned by the 'le not enough power' meme which is why they opt for the S2000.

It depends on who owns it.

If they slam it to the ground and drive around with the top down at all times they're usually an asshole.

I've got a hardtop on mine and it's virtually stock all round including the wheels. I love my AP2 to death, it's just a lot of good fun to drive. Always have a great time driving with friends in that thing.

People who drive like they have something to prove

t. S2000 owner

knowing a bunch of them, it's mostly kids with daddy's money, me included.

Although that being said, at least i bought the car for its god-tier engineering rather than to stance it and/or drive it like a cunt on public roads for attention.

>the face of autism

Didn't you try stance yours one time?

>s2000
>nsx
>unpaved driveway, no garage, piles of trash laying around, and nigger rigged tarp structures

Hey that pile of trash is a rare Mazda 323 GTX, only 1243 imported! I know what I got!

no i lowered it slightly, not even close to the point of being stanced, ended up rubbing and scraping all over the place. put it back to normal right away

>alpha male
>2 liters of displacement

get hydrated, god hand

45+ year old women who have no idea their engine can rev over 3k

get hydrated, god hand

>old woman
>driving stick
this never happened

get hydrated, god hand

>"My Miata isn't fast enough but I don't want forced induction"

>how to spot a white american

Decently well off/daddy's money skinny asian/white dude who spends a lot of time on reddit. If well-off enough will eventually move on to an NSX.

The two people I knew with them were pretty cooled, they enjoyed driving but wouldn't call them full blown enthusiasts.

my mother drives stick and has been since 08. she also did when she was young and couldn't afford an automatic.

1: the boomer that wants a convertible sports car but doesn't have the money for a porsche and won't be seen in a miata

2: asian kid with rich parents, 99% chance it's stanced to shit or molested in some way. Sometimes aren't asian. Usually end up wrapping the car around a pole within the first couple months of owning it.

3: track enthusiast, thinks they know everything there is to know about racing, refuses to admit the s2000 isn't the best car ever made.

Civic Si driver who always wanted a Miata but is unsure of his masculinity..

get hydrated, god hand

get hydrated, god hand

I laugh at this as someone who owns a civic lx and a miata.

Don't forget furfags

Pic.

Autists who think their hairdresser shit box is somehow on the level of high end jap performance, and not a mx5 competitor

did his head soften the rollover, both saving the car and making him a foot shorter?

Get hydrated, god hand

>how would you describe the average s2000 owner?
slow

at least they can turn without causing an XK class end-of-the-world scenario.

VTEC BRO! BRO! VTEC!HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT VTEC BRO? VTEC! VTEC MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER! HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS? LORD VTEC IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

>c-can't t-turn!
Next up
>m-muh h-hp/L!

Get hydrated, god hand

Literally slower than a fucking civic around the nurburgring

become quenched, kami guy

>muh $50k marketing prototype civic

s2k is slower as well.

z06>s2k.

you're comparing a 70k car to a 10k car and even then the handling is inferior lol.

inferior to c5z owners

Nope. I'm comparing a sub $20k car to a sub $20k car.

>ricers in charge of keeping up
Lel

Only ones I have known are bros, S2k and 86 go hand in hand in my opinion.

We both hate miata owners tho

He actually thinks the z06 cant turn.... poor guy :(

Get hydrated, God Hand

torqlets, when will they learn?

>75lb chrome dubs
>turn

pick one

Fucc boi ricers.

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

>CCW
>75lbs

keep trying

there's 3 kinds that i've met consistently

>goes for straight up performance
>sticky street tires, pf1, coils, intake, etc
>does autox, track days, hpde, etc
>always makes jokes about his 9000 rpm and rwd. always will bring up his s2k, it's like being vegan to him
>more likely to be enticed into street racing if he sees another sporty car

>stance faggot
>nice wheel tire combo but fucking sideways wheel
>stickers, straight pipe, window banner etc
>often at a car meet or hardparking at torchys tacos (eating outside so he can be near his car)

>older person who just dailys it
>nice stock wheels, good tires
>enjoys driving it

get hydrated, god hand

I'd actually love to own one but the styling is a little too 2000s, I just don't like the look.

more money than a miata driver

>goes for straight up performance
Not really. They are typically hard parkers, if not elitist once a month track day wannabe gaylords
Who buys a car with 160hp at 6k rpm for performance

>

Had this buddy a while back who sold his clean S2K to some guy. Retard totaled it the next day lol...

They're too small I just can't see myself enjoying sitting in that tiny little box all day and I'm a sport bike rider

s2k owners are cucks who buy their gf a hyundai veloster

A haha the fucking homo actually paid a trap to take photos with his car lmao so pathetic

Get hydrated, God Hand

Both my mom and aunt drive manual cars. They're in their late 50's.

Get hydrated, god hand

Get hydrated, god hand

why do you share pics of that girl posing with cars whenever you get the chance?

they arent even good pics.

>girl

I'd rather be seen driving in an s2k than a Corvette, no matter how much faster it is. Such an ugly car.

as much as I would love an s2k, I'm forced to either turbo a miata or buy a c5 for the simple fact that 400-500 dollars a month for liability isn't the smartest thing to spend money on

fuck north east new jersey

A guy that owns an S2000

Its a dude.

performance isn't only going fast in a straight line

>mid 20s
>vapes
>shares car memes on Facebook all day
>hits on 15 year old girls
>works at a pizza shop

Looks like a massive faggot in public

Manlets and imwithher voters

memewashed

get hydrated, god hand

Freshest and rare pepe

it's either driven by edgy kids who had their daddy buy it for them then proceed to rice it
or people who actually enjoy the car and do moderate adjustments or none at all

get hydrated god hand

get hydrated, god hand

>have seen multiple people try to drift and wreck their s2k's
yeah man great drivers

samefag

Pretentious nimrods. The only people who buy this car are autists who want to feel speshul.

Get hydrated, God Hand.

>beta male
>7 litres of displacement

Aside from the stance idiots, they're mostly cool people.