/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

The Dragon World Boss Nouver has been added to the game and spawns in the Valencian Desert, and desert debuffs have been disabled for a limited time.
Latest patch notes:
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/125495-patch-notes-december-28th/

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5heygy/guide_from_0_to_competitive_in_3_months/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7VsgrofTxF4-gXc5CpcDsSHYr9zUbrq5d6Fzgp3Hk/htmlview?sle=true
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Rent a Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Awk weapon: Green -> Blue -> Dandelion
Offhand: Warrior & Berserker Accuracy offhand/other classes AP offhand -> Nouver
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Thiccposter genocide when?

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blackdesertonline.com/shop/code
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8vumYCF3o?
youtube.com/watch?v=25PgceslFTU
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for top 30 farming

second for swallowing!

All of a sudden getting concentrated weapon stones is as difficult as buying pets.

What happened. I thought this game was dead. Everyone stop playing so I can have my things already.

When are we getting new outfits on the shop? Godamn I want this Tamer armor bad.

too many old players not enough new players

my tri liverto blade has been out on the market for like 2 weeks at min price

Stop making the OP, it is disgusting.

Feel free to do it yourself next time

Can't wait for a new batch of "where do I erp" and "is this game p2w" posts this thread

But where DO I ERP?

>tfw no one to give you some succ

At my house. Just make sure you take off your shoes before you come in. Also your pants

NA, calpheon02, that inn in heidel

It's pretty packed at the moment, I even see cyclops here while idle

>NA

I WANT TO TOUCH HEILANG'S BIG BLACK PAWS

>bronze ore takes 45 minutes to an hour for workers to mine
>tin takes almost 3

what the FUCK

Distance, and the quality/level/race of the workers effect how long it takes. It can take 5 minutes in the right circumstances. Try getting a goblin worker as they're the fastest.

Does anyone here actually play tamer?
What's it play like after awakening? Videos aren't too helpful since everyone making them has tet gear and obliterates everything in two attacks.

Good taste!

Would connecting Florin to Khuruto Cave affect it at all?

I'm trying to set up a passive fishing boat material farm, so I've got a ton of bronze from Imp Cave and the node just north of Heidel, and I'm getting Birch from Dandelion, but the birch takes only 1 hour vs 2h40min for tin

>tfw no thread erp sluts

I do and I'm probably the only non-erper that does.
It's pretty fun, it kind of feels to be the opposite of the original class (Which I don't like to some extent) in that all your attacks seem like you've been trained for years as a martial arts expert where as before it's just feral clawing and tapping into your beast's powers with the exception of bolt and jolt. It feels good to be able to combo all your moves together though and I love the elemental skill. Also you never run out of mp because one of your skills gets mp per hit by default.

>tfw redownloading the game so I can do just that

Just hold on

>erping in the thread
autism

*succs*

Awakening skills are smooth and flow well together. It's pretty satisfying to play.

too many dumb sluts and not enough black bucks

How much more aesthetic is Valencia than Calpheon? I'm debating whether or not I should start establishing my residence and means of production in Calpheon.
I hate how close the slums are to market streent and the north gate.

Who are the sluts?

There's usually nobody in the entire city, it's a ghost town

Man it's been too long since I managed my workers to know. I do recall pic related talking about the topics you bring up. Bear in mind it's from right after western release but hopefully it can help you in some way.

i think new people nowadays are advised to skip liverto and go from yuria to kzarka directly. this may be the reason

holy shit that looks dumb but so cool

i think it actually looks kind of regular cool when you don't have the helmet show. if you can dye the neon pink streamers some other color at least

I am level 57 what ap/dp should I aim for

200/250 is the minimum for pvp

Really? I heard 220/300 was the minimum for pvp.

That's a different person who made the op user lay off

Focus on getting weapons and armor to TRI. Maybe put a preorder on PRI or DUO accessories while you're failstacking for weapons and armor. Otherwise just buy it all if you've the dosh.

Really? I thought kzarka was barely better than liverto and really only for super hardcore players who wanted BiS.
Seems to me like you should pick up a liverto for fairly cheap, then prioritize your dande

This is what I would personally think, so I don't understand

Heres some game pass codes if anyone wants

1GV6COU-L3V2J8O-S7FD74P-59MC4
6MP4VHM-1UDHNOR-NMMJ5E9-ADR3V
A4CLN49-9C18FOJ-E2EH8BK-31AHE
OEFNCN5-G77NBC7-0RBT6ML-USL2I
2HK3S14-DIU0AHO-ROLPID1-23MLQ
MBTCBRI-G7982AS-HJ16P77-5KMNE
SF9LBRS-F1PL89B-925P7DU-59951

Redeem at blackdesertonline.com/shop/code

livertos don't sell
better to go yuria -> kzarka

maybe if you have autsim and are a manchild at the thought of losing

That's a manufactured problem, livertos don't sell because people are told to go for kzarka right away so they don't buy or sell livertos, even though it's a more cost-efficient weapon for earlier power.

Watching Korean streams and the new Kamilsilvia region looks terrible. No NPCs, no towns, nothing but empty spaces and reskinned mobs. Every new region in this game has been garbage aside from the original ones at launch, it's like the devs don't even give a shit anymore.

TRI yuria is cheaper and better than DUO liverto. After that you have enough money to jump straight to Kzarka.

this is what i think as well, kzarka has some accuracy and advantage, a little extra AP, and +3 attack speed instead of +3 Critical hit rate, while costing multiple times more to enchant/buy than a liverto at a similar enhancement level

i did not say Yuria > Kzarka is the correct way, i said that this is what new players are advised and being told to do, hence livertos not selling as much

1. How bad is the pay2win shit after the whole shitstorm a few months ago?

2. Can I get the Wizard set in youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8vumYCF3o? If so, for how much? Can I make my wizard look like he's not a horrendously old fuck now, like the one in the trailer?

I hate you, and I hate this thread.

1. the costumes thing turned out not to be that bad, but they added artisans memory about a month later which are extremely p2w
2. $30, and yes

Is the wizard set limited time?

>1. How bad is the pay2win shit after the whole shitstorm a few months ago?
its quite tame, on the level of world of warcraft
>2. Can I get the Wizard set in youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8vumYCF3o? If so, for how much? Can I make my wizard look like he's not a horrendously old fuck now, like the one in the trailer?
30$ or 25 mil if you try to buy it ingame(good luck with that) and yes you can make him young but the young wizard has a faggy voice

Why would you even begin with asking that question, where do you think this up

Not him but Kibelius was supposed to be a limited costume, but cuckao reintroduced it to the cash shop anyways.

I wouldn't say it's that bad. It kind of sucks but there's an initial investment of around $70 that needs to be made (pets, which are actually available on the market but hard to get and sometimes given out for events, and maids) to be made but after that you don't really need to spend anything.
You can start off with one pet and hold off on the rest for a while until you reach 50+

All outfits can be bought for cheap as fuck on the in game market, only retards actually buy outfits to sell for silver.
Extremely easy to get most popular outfits as long as you have a transaction maid.

Yeah, but when it's limited it says it's limited, and that's always been the case. Kibelius A doesn't say it's limited right now.

No but it used to say it was limited

Based on the context of the other reply, I'm assuming it's not limited time?

I bought the original $100 package, just had DS3 around the corner and ended up playing that for a long while. So I have at least the pets covered -- guess I just need the maids.

Yes, I'm aware. This is not mutually exclusive with what I said, a limited item has no restriction from becoming unlimited later on.

No shit

You only get one pet from the explorer's package, you need four. Also you should get the weight limit expansions which are $40 or so.

Bad day at work, user?

Jesus, why four?

Does anyone know if level actually has an effect on your chance of getting a T3 with two T1 pets?
I'm already going to level 10 for extra chances at getting the skills I want, but I'm not sure if I should bother filling the xp bar up once reaching 10.

Weight limit expansions are unnecessary if you have 2+ storage maids and max out your loyalty weight.
The only reason you'd ever need more is if you plan on buying the maid costume for mass processing.

Customer service does that to you

Because you can have a maximum of four pets looting at one time, and the game is designed so that if you don't have four you have to manually loot. You can also spend hundreds of dollars breeding pets in order to make them loot faster, some people sink $300+ just into pets.

Keep in mind you still have to manually loot with t3 lv10 pets at least, I gotta pick up like half my drops at crescents.

youtube.com/watch?v=25PgceslFTU

it's more than $300, check pets are actually the biggest bullshit in the game if you ask me. it's infuriating

>tamer
>ranger
>valk
>zerker
>ninja
Which one should I get to 50 next?

Like clockwork I honestly feel like people post this every single thread on purpose.

Why does the hide cape option exist if it doesn't fucking work on any of my outfits that have capes?

berserker or ranger

this

this

this

user why no t4 pets

'Cause I gotta buy 7 more snowflake costumes and I can't afford both.

still taking my first character to 56 but have a few questions,

do scroll bosses drop the boss armor everyone is looking for? haven't seen it drop at all and feel like I've done a fair amount of these

is there a soft cap for skill points? these seems to be flowing in pretty well still

They do. It's rare for a reason.

Yes.

Tamers are a real hassle to create.
Why don't they even have the full lip options?
Almost all the dark skin choices are miserable as well.
Oompa-Orange
Soulless edge black
Ash Grey totally-not-drow

Is there something odd about eyes for tamer? The eyeshadow is really chunky, like it can't blend properly. I can't seem to do anything to the eye shape to smooth it out.

>value pack has less than 1 hour remaining

>go to create character
>max out hip/butt sliders
>get stuck on what to do next

Im too uncreative for this!

Break the hip and butt slider limits and go from there.

Ive been told that Kunoichi is not good right now but I recently got this game and I want to make one.

I don't care much because they are just too cute on the whole what with the skimpy ninja armor and shit.

What should I know going into this game and this class?

Specific Kunoichi skills to get first? Notes on character creation for max waifu? Other notes to start off right in this game?

>break the sliders

HOW

>forcing myself to run everywhere on alts for the breath training
I want to die.

don't do it

But having no stamina physically hurts me.

You should know that it doesn't matter what people say because you're a noob scrub and all that matters is what you find fun.

Gear is 99.999999% of viability so if you waifu hard enough you'll eventually be good no matter what.

Just run that shit overnight.

Good to know. I only heard that Kunoichi was bad from the previous thread here so...yea...I have no experience with that shit. Just like ninjas ladies so I'm going to make it happen.

Do you have any advice for me being new to the game? Pitfalls to avoid early? Things to focus on early?

I bought the game at NA launch have like a level 12 Witch or something which I'll go back to one day but I don't remember jack shit from getting to level 12. I also have some sort of pack that gives me free dyes and shit too, should I save that? I actually have 2.

I don't know man, it looks like the eyeshadow can be blended properly looking at pic related. I have the same problem as you though with my tamer. The eye shadow isn't consistent, but I rarely ever notice it in the first place so I don't bother messing with it.

Being able to hold your breath for a long time is a suuppeerr useful skill!

How the fuck do you guys find the motivation to play this game? I don't even know what the hell to do. PvP is awful and there's no real reason to do it since Node Wars and castle sieges are worth nothing and then you start grinding gear for what exactly?

Now you may tell me you find Node Empires fun and I ask you why not just play a economy simulator which is infinitely more complex?

Early on you'll get contribution points. Use your starting ones to get a resource node with potatoes/wheat/barley and send workers there to gather so you can at least get started on resources for beer to feed workers.

You can use them to gather wood or ore too if you don't have any idea what you want to make later. You can stockpile your items.

Just level and do whatever. You get access to the 200% xp channels (olvia 1-3) just go there and kill things and do what the black spirit tells you.

It's pretty, being able to progress a character passively is a nice bonus, and the combat is fun.

Yeah, it would be nice if PvE had any real content, but I like the game because it's relaxing and doing the stupid shit like trading, worker crafting, or fishing doesn't make me feel like I totally wasted my time because I didn't spend my playtime shitting on weak mobs.

Because I have hopes that one day there will be worthwhile pve content

Ah who am I kidding I just like waifus, lifeskilling, and watching numbers/bars go up

lol another kz ahhahaha

The breast slider mod here
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

People like you make me want to quit.

>olvia channels are crowded
>velia 1 isn't anymore
:thinking:

I'm having a hard time making my waifu. I feel like she is done and that worries me, makes me feel like i'm missing something.

She has default height, body proportions and all that jazz. I would really like her more muscular but that sheen of oil sweat muscles give is lame. Also, I couldn't find a good skin color besides basic white and kinda yellowish asian and neither felt unique so I went as Caska as I could get.

Any tips? Is she actually decent?

YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE DONE?

DO YOU LIKE YOUR WAIFU?

IF SO, SHE IS GOOD

BTW CHECK SKIN SHINE SLIDER