Fucking Subaru drivers I swear they're all pedophiles. Post your typical Subaru driver pics

Fucking Subaru drivers I swear they're all pedophiles. Post your typical Subaru driver pics.

i read gay subaru legacy first

>one car
>Fucking subaru drivers...
>"they're all"
Way to make generalizations OP. Some of them are dykes you know

Who the fuck buys a Subaru in Florida?

They belong in New England, the Great Lakes, and mountain west states.

It's like buying a lifted jeep for use in New Jersey.

You're so fucking stupid I my IQ just dropped a couple points reading this retarded post. Thanks a lot fag; MENSA just revoked my membership

People that want "something practical, like a sedan or something I don't really care"

why the fuck have you not disabled cell broadcast you fucking idiot?

Because I care about children, having two of my own. If I could by some off chance spot the car I might be able to help. Inb4 "REEEEEEEE NORMIES"

fucking normalfaggots taking over the Veeky Forums

>"""normalfaggots"""
>says the guy who uses the windows operating system
>says the guy who streams music in .mp3 format using his smartphone
>says the guy who purchased his shoes at the mall
You make me sick. fucking posers

>caring about children that even their own parents couldnt care enough about to keep them safe
Get a load of this normalfag

STOP GENERALIZING

I BET YOUR A FUCKING RACIST TOO

does /g/ spill into Veeky Forums more than usual?
I am here from /g/ but I didn't really expect too many else to be here

Mobileposters need to die.

Go back to being jealous of other people's cars, you nigger.

Nice faggot wallpaper you piece of shit.

What else are we supposed to do while we're taking a shit

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

The siren made me jump. I thought I had this shit turned off.

Probably just a dad running away with his kid.

Yes, there are tons of

Tell me one fucking reason anyone in Florida needs a Subaru? Even a WRX is a stupid POS for a hot humid climate when a Mustang would perform better.

Veeky Forums is more /g/ than /g/

REEEEEEEEEEE!

I can already tell
/g/ makes me sad, hopefully this place will be more enjoyable

Tired meme. No one cares about you. Keep it up Gaylord McDicks.

/g/ has turned to complete shit and I wouldn't be surprised if older /g/entoomen migrated here because they were sick of the shilling

you're gonna like it here I transferred from /g/ to Veeky Forums, now /g/ and /mu/ are my sideboards; I go to Veeky Forums to do all my blatand, toxic shitposting

Hey guys since its a subaru thread how can I call up the dealership and ask about the job for a technician. I don't have experience, I have an associates in culinary

>Hey guys since its a subaru thread how can I call up the dealership and ask about the job for a technician. I don't have experience, I have an associates in culinary
Just tell them you can make your own vape juice and you'll get a parts counter job

I'm ready for the change
I've been over there since 2010 (I know it isn't that long) and I really am ready for actual content

inb4
>implying there is any actual content on Veeky Forums

In my area (Near Detroit) it's always a Pontiac or Cadillac.

We were banned by those neckbeards because we didn't want to argue about shells or which fan had the best leds.

Veeky Forums is more car themed /r9k/

idk dude 7 years is a pretty long time to be shitposting; the only people who would disagree are shitposters who still un-ironically call people (who disagree with them) """newfags"""

> (You)
>>Hey guys since its a subaru thread how can I call up the dealership and ask about the job for a technician. I don't have experience, I have an associates in culinary
>Just tell them you can make your own vape juice and you'll get a parts counter job

:( please fampai I need a job

no it's not, if you want to check out an /r9k/-themed board check out Veeky Forums. The problem with the robots is that they're all pathetic losers and they bring their "personalities" over to the other boards and try to push this "normies suck autism4lyfe XD" mentality wherever they go. Still, not nearly as bad as the /pol/ crossposters

Bullshit, /r9k/ is completely toxic

Can you make vape juice?

>Unoriginal post
>You have been banned for 2^5 seconds.

Cancer

Depends.

yeah you guys are sheep. Can't even write a unique post since you've got no unique thoughts or opinions. Such a sad life

On?
>Can't write a unique post
How unique can you be when all you do is bitch about how much of a failure your life has been and refuse to do anything about it?

you're right; the robots should all kill themselves

Running off a cliff like the lemmings they are

"What's a synonym for 'parent's basement' ?"

"What's czech for REEEEEEE?"

What kinda juice you want bb

This.

>buying AWD cars where it doesn't snow

Not that juice you fag

Every amber alert i see is a chevy truck or van or toyota

This
80% of the time this is the case. Dads weekend was up, it's Monday and he still hasn't brought her to mommy, she calls police, bam! Amber Alert!

Where does the vaping meme we associate with Subaru owners even come from?

Young faggots WRX owners like blowing big clouds to show off their faggotry like peacocks showing off their plumage

Also because Subarus drink oil.

because the wrx has been claimed by the vape community

>North Florida
Join the kik I'm the only one up here

>North flordia
You mean South Georgia you fucking hick

>Saint Augustine

If you ain't part of my central hub you ain't shit ya filthy southerner

Where in Georgia would you even be that's not just a ripoff of Jacksonville

>FL

I'm fortunate enough to be able to drive nice cars pretty regularly, in the past year I've gotten to drive an e30 m3, ferrari 355, porsche 964 turbo, e55 amg, audi quattro (short wheel base), porsche 944 turbo, and a few others. To be honest the anti-subaru thing is a bit dumb, there aren't any cars less than $20,000 new that are as much fun as the base model impreza to drive. also if anyone mentions mustang i'm going to punch myself in the dick because mustangs are the most pathetic excuse for a sports car.

It rains almost every day during the summer time and leaves the roads wet during the night,

Do those alerts ever freak the fuck out of anyone else?

First time it ever went off for me was at 2AM, I shot out of bed expecting to hear about some freak tornado or WWIII.

>it rains

>why would you own an AWD car in a state where it rains 180 days out of the year?

Christ, user. Get it together.

>raining
>AWD at all useful
You've got to be kidding me, right?

>mfw I own a grey Subaru legacy

>traction isn't useful in slippery conditions
Wew lad.

Traction is almost entirely dependent upon your tires.
As long as you're not running some chinese $40 walmart shit tire, you'll be fine.

AWD/4WD just gets you moving, are are useful in mud and snow because the ground actually will move away from your wheels.

No all wheel drive isn't useful in the rain. Getting going in the rain isn't the problem, which can be easily done with rwd fwd or awd, it's the compromised stopping distance which awd has no advantage with in the rain. Obviously we're not talking about launching from a stop in the rain because frankly that's stupid if you're not doing skids.

What if I want to rip hektik skids all night long while blasting k-pop?

Move to somewhere with snow and learn the glory of the AWD/4WD powerslide.

As someone who's lived in Florida all his life I can tell you right now that the difference between how FWD and RWD performs in the rain is noticeably different. I always get good tires for my cars, but I got my first RWD car just before the summer rainy season started last year and I had to get used to going even easier on the accelerator when it was wet on the road.

Even if AWD doesn't give you an advantage here over FWD it's probably still better than just RWD, by the way Florida has plenty of mud/offroad areas, and I don't know why you people think that the only reason to buy a Subaru is for the AWD. There's no 'right' or 'wrong' reason to own a car other than "this is the car I want to buy".

>how FWD and RWD performs in the rain is noticeably different
Well of course we realize that, it doesn't only rain in Florida. It's going to be easier to kick out the rear end and over-steer because that's the nature of RWD, just like the nature of FWD is to under-steer. Also, getting a more powerful RWD car, or truck which has no weight in the back, is going to affect the handling characteristics as well.

We were mostly just poking fun at you because you're from Florida and think rain warrants AWD.
In the end, you get the last laugh because your cars don't rust out :(

I see plenty of rusty cars here though, they could be from other states but I'm not sure. I think the sun fucks up your paint as well. Not as bad as rust, sure, but paint that's been damaged by too much sun exposure is not really pleasant either.

Driving my ford focus in the 2 feet of snow we've got in 24 hours and this faggot needs AWD for some rain? What a faggot.