/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discordapp.corn/invite/tAZZ6Qg

Horde:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5m2fli/am_i_a_hero_or_villain/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5m51bl/dodgykebaab_bought_gold_dodgykebaab/
youtube.com/watch?v=ACASO0VeUww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for memes

>tfw no qt WoW gf

S O U L L E S S
O
U
L
L
E
S
S

Those are Koreans

So what was the hackers excuse for not hacking the sites that sell to the Chinese?

Is it worth it to deal with the incompetent admins and autism-based boring leveling just to do a poorly implemented MC with endless boring trash just to do MC for 8 months?

Why can't I find a boyfriend who's built like an orc and hung like a tauren that also likes video games?

wtf puddi

what kind of chinese are those

That's the Beijing zoo. Those are Chinese nationals.

Puddi...

>server and server community literally fucking imploding days before fresh launches

BLIZZBROS SAVE US FROM OUR MISERY PLEASE

don't even try to act like you have anything better to do

I'm built like a troll and hung like an undead, does that count.

Are tauren really all that huge?

>xaoi on damage control

lol

>not being built like an undead and hung like a tauren

Hafen has a world reset on the 7th too. At least that game is actually hardcore instead of Fisherprice My First MMO.

I've always speculated that due to their fur Tauren have redrocket dog dicks.

Not gonna lie, well-endowed skelly twinks are my secret fetish, but only if they're girls.

So how alive is the Veeky Forums guild for this server? I'm really interested in playing, but I wouldn't wanna play by myself.

Furry artists generally give them horsecocks or normal human dicks. I know this because reasons

She sent it to you too huh?

You really, really do not want to play with anyone from this general.

Don't play in a guild, but I'll be happy to level with you when the new server is released on the old server as Horde.

Kill yourself puddi, you're ugly as shit even for tranny standards.

>its a puddi samefags about himself episode

MY DICK!!!!

just join a normie guild and kill these Veeky Forums shitters

>its a nosg newfag episode

=(

But I really like Veeky Forums. I wouldn't want to play if it wasn't with you guys.

What's the role of a hunter in a raid?

Damage, tranq

Trueshot Aura.
Resetting threat.
Crowd control.
NOT DOING DAMAGE.

kite drakk

mediocre dps, buff melee with trueshot aura/wolf howl, tranq shot, occasionally pull something

To do slightly above average consistent dps, that is completely satisfactory.

Please delete this post, I have a good idea of who may have posted this
I know infamy and pizaa wouldnt have done it

Stop pretending to be me.

So this... this is the power of Veeky Forums
*whistles a sharp, mocking tone*

You both need to stop pretending to be my girlfriend

don't bother, they are all cancerous faggots

With this build, I am un-hittable.

With this build, I am unstoppable.

>wasting five points for agility on a melee spec
shiggy

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5m2fli/am_i_a_hero_or_villain/

what was he saying in that post. If anyone got a quick summary?

This is it. This is what I have been missing all this time.

"I cannot do this alone".

I am having so much fun guys.

>not knowing that hunters get melee ap from agi
shyddtt

NO
BAD GOYIM
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY HERO
ILLIDAN APPOINTS YOU IN CHARGE OF THE ILLIDARI BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
STOP PLAYING VANILLA AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE JUST A REGULAR SCHMUCK
QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU'RE PART OF SOMETHING GREATER
WE ARE GIVING YOU THE POWER OF A GOD
YOUR LEVEL IS ALMOST 120 GOY
YOU'RE GOING TO ARGUS AND YOU WILL KILL SARGERAS SINGLE-HANDEDLY
STOP
PLAYING
VANILLA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got any more?

Look at the previous thread, I pasted his whole post, just ctrl-f: pastebin.

Basically dude hacked okogames and g4wow I think, forgot the two companies involved, and pasted the last month of records.

So since those were geared towards selling to the western market, now reddit thinks that Chinks don't buy gold.

tranq, occasional pulls/kiting, trueshot aura / howl, trying to at least be relevant at all in terms of dps

If you make it to top 10 dps as a hunter in a 40-man then either you're great or your guild is shit.

user, you are going to roll on one of the new TBC servers opening up soon aren't you?

Who will come and protect me from the Chinese communists if you do not come roll on the server and find me in the Shattrath lower city orphanage?

*Draenei loli skips around you playfully tugging on your arm so she can hold your hand and buries her face in your leg protectively*

I love you user! Thank you for picking the best faction The Scryers

They don't seem to understand that chinks don't need to be advertised gold selling websites because they all already know where to find them and buy from them regularly. And they spam in moon runes in the /china channel which normal clients can't see.

Chinese players don't even know buying gold is against the rules.

>draenei
>scryers
wat

>shilling for a buggy broken decade old poleshit server

just wait for gummys BC server

>Chinese players don't even know buying gold is against the rules.
It might as well not be, for them, since nothing is ever done against them.

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5m51bl/dodgykebaab_bought_gold_dodgykebaab/

get him boys and """"girls""""

>pedo likes tbc
pottery

At least the Scryers could protect blood elf children and not leave them to languish as orhpans and rot in a lower city orphanage and turned into sex toys by the squawking Arakkoa.

>you will never make a Sin'dorei virgin bleed

Why is this a problem? Dude is reviewing private servers, of course he's going to buy gold, how is he going to get to experience anything when he plays on like 30 servers simultaneously? He should be getting free gold from the admins for promoting their server.

>forced to either play on the alliance with (trannies, faggots, and erpers) or play on the horde with (wpsg clique)

isn't there a normal Veeky Forums guild where we make fun of both of these guilds? I might make one if theres interest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ACASO0VeUww

Dodgyfaggots reply.
>Trying to justify it
>typical brit
>hurrrr it was just a moment of weakness
>i didn't mean it!
Fuck off fag

>leveling druid
>can tank, heal and dps
>get invited into mara to heal
>agi leather drops
>need it because my main spec is feral and I can use the item really well
>our shitty rogue gets butthurt and leaves

Should I have passed on it? What do you even do in a situation like this? So much gear is good for druids and they are true hybrids so its not wasted at all unlike hunters or some other example where people need shit they donˇt need.

:)

Are you the roid monkey who made that video against him?

>Should I have passed on it?
No. It's good training for that rogue to learn that they won't always get what they want. If you know it's an improvement on your current gear and you're going to wear it, then need for it shamelessly unless it was agreed to be reserved for someone else in advance.

>unlike hunters or some other example where people need shit they donˇt need
Daily reminder that a lot of hunter prebis is leather.

You had every right in the world to roll need on it on my warrior if someone asks me to tank an instance (especially a low level one ) i am more than happy to tank it but i am going to roll need on that 2 hander weapon or 1 hander because i am not going to be leveling as sword and board out in the world and you cant be expected to level as resto out in the world, Anyone can tank and heal low level instances and a few level 60 ones as not a real healing/tanking spec so you need what gear you can get.

I'm rolling a new character on the PvP server in the grand search for qt traps. First reply with an answer decides if I go Alliance or Horde.

Generally it's polite to tell people before the run starts "i'm going to be rolling on x" so if they want to leave they can just leave then and not fuck up the run halfway through

You did the right thing!

j-just don't do it to the rogues on fresh.. Promise?!

Nah man i am not Alexsensual and i don't think hes made a video about him.

I meant the bigger roid monkey. Roid gorilla?

>Paladins get a free 40 mount and a unique Epic mount
>Shamans don't

explain this

>getting butthurt over pre-60 gear

pathetic, not like you were a paladin or shaman rolling on the princess hit ring

holy shit, really?
I haven't been reading their forums so i'm out of the loop.
Last time i logged in i was in some random place and figured either they had changed up how shit decayed (i hadn't paid for a bit, i forget) or that someone broke in and killed my hearthfire and stole the base.
Had a sweet mini fort with a buddy and some friendly russian neighbors. Which still means maybe they turned un-friendly on some cold siberian night.

Fug. I will check it out, i love that game. I still can't figure out combat very well and i'm sure they've changed it like 7 times since the last time i checked shit out.

>a paladin or shaman rolling on the princess hit ring
I can't get mad at people rolling against me for the blackstone ring if I'm a hunter, cause hunters can just go farm Princess solo if they haven't managed to get one by L60.

>reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5m51bl/dodgykebaab_bought_gold_dodgykebaab/

He bought on ely cause he was "drunk"

Bitch please you're supporting a feg

It depends, a blue weapon can make the next 10 levels super easy for a rogue. I'd be asspained if a hunter took it if I was playing a rogue

>Warlocks do
feels gud man

>healing WC as priest
>mage needs on massive wand upgrade

>those 3d gwafix
I miss the 2D ones despite them being shitty

Everyone knows that druids use feral to level to 60. There's no real exceptions to this.
It doesn't matter if you were tanking, cat dps, or healing as feral in quest reward spirit / int gear. If something drops that helps you level, Need.

The rogue was a faggot. I wish you had a screenshot of it so we could mock him.

>unique Epic mount
not on fresh they don't :^)

Oh nah not staysafe though i do agree with both of them Dodgy/Staysafe i like that he called him out with a video but he could of blocked out the cockbags email address at the end and just left the information showing he bought gold as the thing that pisses me off is the fact that the Brit tries to justify it by saying he just had a moment of weakness and he wanted to get through content quicker like shit nigger you're level 18 you don't need 50g that is 1. Not going to buy you many clears through instances by 60ies and 2.If you're going to quit in 2-3 weeks time and never play on it again why do you need to work on professions just spend your silver and gold on skills to level quicker.

Ghost wolf

And the roid monkey buys steroids every month which is the equivalent of buying gold IRL, what's your point.

>Dagger drops, hunter rolls need on it.

Ok senpai, I am stay calm even though I am a dagger rogue.

>Amazing bow drops in same run

>I roll need and win with a 99, hunter goes ape shit. Keeps whispering me and spamming world and trade about how I am a fucking ninja in broken engrish.

>Whisper him a link to the bow 20 times rapidly in a row, he loses it even more

I didn't even want the shitty fucking bow, but you forced this, just remember that you forced this.

no, buying steroids would be the irl equivalent of paying for powerleveling

>Dagger drops, hunter rolls need on it.
>Ok senpai, I am stay calm even though I am a dagger rogue.
>Amazing bow drops in same run
What were the dagger and bow in question? Just out of curiosity.

Chose pally to level, don't really mind the auto attack spam to be honest.

Can i tank 5 mans fine up to 60? i don't even wanna try raiding but tanking 5 mans is cool. Things like Scholo, DM, maybe even uprs.

Also I've read that blacksmith isn't really that useful for money what are some other profs i could get while leveling for dem extra cash for AH greens?

Same shit, you get the point.

Again, it's a leveling instance that's below BRD and the loot's sole purpose is to level with. Key exceptions are made for some Nature resist pieces and Princess loot (even that's questionable).
No one has to announce anything in those. It just has to make sense that they'd use it for leveling, or everyone roll need on something that's obviously going to the AH for big bucks.

Are you high?

Is this how you argument with somebody? If yes please just stop this conversation and ignore my posts.

What a beautiful sunny day in Gook Kong.

>not being natty
DISGUSTING FUCKING DEGENERATES ON MY Veeky Forums
oh wait this isn't fit, reported