/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

fefe edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw
mega.nz/#!EgI1UCAT!WjL7bVtJPoNcaNJ7kuUEUGFWoBqM2Aq6K-VN51Swmck
youtube.com/watch?v=YowlxUwt1Qo#t=212
youtube.com/watch?v=SrW8acCYF6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crossbows are useful

First for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

yes but bows are better

but can your conscripted women-folk use them to defend king and country?

yep

mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw

mega.nz/#!EgI1UCAT!WjL7bVtJPoNcaNJ7kuUEUGFWoBqM2Aq6K-VN51Swmck

Fix dickplomacy link next time.

crossbows SUCK

>bannerlord right around the corner
>still can't aim

Damn straight it is.

>bannerlord right around the corner
no

>right around the corner
that's a funny way to say "10 years"

as someone who has never watched this show. how would you keep a bender from bending? would you have to restrain them like Hannibal Lector or could they still bend with thier mind?
I'm only asking for research reasons

>still no 1080p, no gamescom noise, no armagan, sallying out video
youtube.com/watch?v=YowlxUwt1Qo#t=212

Depends on the bender's element and their proficiency.

The best earthbender of the first show was able to do quite a big when he could just move his head around. Firebeneders and air benders can bend with just their breath so you gotta put a mask on them.

Also you can stop a bender from bending by blocking their chi. Which the chick in the pink in the background of the image i posted can do via pressure points.

Depends on the type of Bender. Fire and Wind benders are likely exceptionally difficult to nullify considering their sources:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrW8acCYF6Y

Earth Benders may also be impossible once they master metal bending.

Water benders are; relatively, simple unless its a full moon.

firebenders imprisoned earth benders on metal ships
water benders obvious
air benders and fire benders... confined space, direct their mouths and noses away from you?

Never watched Korra; did they make [earth] metalbenders a common thing?
Seemed like they were as (super)rare as [water] bloodbenders, as described in the original.

warband mod when

plug their mouth

Also as another thing. Waterbenders seem to need the moon to bend and fire benders need the sun. So firebenders are powerless during a solar eclipse and waterbenders were powerless if you removed the moon, as was done when someone killed a spirit-fish that represented the moon or something.
It works better to stick earthbenders in wood ships, as metalbender gets commoner as the timeline goes on for the series. As S3 of LoK demonstrates.

Sounds like to much work. When you are just starting out you don't have a lot of money to spend upgrading your rape dungeon.

Guess it is best to adopt a "no prisoners" policy when it comes to benders. Oh well.

Could you nullify a fire or water bender by keep them deep enough underground then?

>direct their mouths and noses away from you?
no fun allowed

Rolling!

Not this again. Azula has daddy issues. Become a father figure to her. Problem solved without rape dungeon.

lets do it

Keep waterbenders in a really hot place and firebenders in a really cold place is the preferred method as both shows demonstrated.

Also trying to pull this shit with Azula is fucking suicide. Bitch outplayed the earthbender head of the fantasy earthbending KGB like he was a fucking toddler and turned all his secret police dudes against him. Then proceeded to temporarily kill kung fu jesus.

>water benders obvious
Besides the fact that air includes a metric fuckton of water and they can literally just vomit to get some basic working fluid?

Clearly the solution is to become the Kung Fu God Emperor. Any less isn't worth the privilege anyways.

What if I'm not Zoroastrian though?

So is wrong and she should be immediately executed then?

In what mod can I be a conquistador culturally enriching the natives?

caribbean

Swedish Mayo is the only mod with a proper conquistador faction. Gekonewer lets you hire conquistadors but only once a week.

very underrated game. fantastic soundtrack.

He means platonically. Getting a new father figure (in the form of their uncle) worked out for her brother, so it might work out for her.

That or you see if you can give her her acrobat back without any chance of more betrayal.

Or just submit to her rule and/or ally with her.

>Could you nullify a fire or water bender by keep them deep enough underground then?
Probably not. Actually, you might be right fucked if you brought a waterbender too far down, since 'underground' is as Yin as it gets, even greater than the Moon (the "Great Yin").

Expeditions: Viking is one of my most anticipated games. Especially since there is character creation in it.

>right around the corne

>corne

I'm not sure waterbenders work that way.

Regardless if fiction has taught me anything, caves are wet as fuck.

Though a salt mine would probably be a great place to imprison waterbenders.

Well the entire point of the Sun and Moon thing is Yin and Yang, I presume. Although why the fuck you'd use Yin-Yang like it applies in any way to the western elements I'm lost, since Fire is less Yang than Earth and Gold.

Alt:
>What is leverage
Friendly reminder that Ty Lee has 7 identical twin sisters. That Ty Lee can nullify Azula's powers. And that Azula is emotionally dependent on Ty Lee.

Ty Lee was loyal to Azula right up to Azula trying to kill Mai, is a tough enough motherfucker that the regular motherfuckers in M&B probably couldn't ever touch her so yer not going to capture her, and Azula can almost certainly tell the siblings apart.

Also threatening what Azula actually cares about sounds like you're just asking to get incinerated. Hell by the end of the comics, Azula has insta-cast lightning among some other shit I've heard about but I never read the comics because they're awful..

fuck off with this faggot shit and post warbands

>that feeling when your town is the richest in the world

Alt: Just be strong enough to completely BTFO her or utterly no-sell her retarded lightning
>lightning is purified fire

I forget how to spell swedish mayo

subabadodi mawahooth

Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth

>defending king
>king
The King can fend for himself.

>aiming directly in between them
Cool

>1257AD castles
LITERALLY
HOW

how did you manage that?

Is there any mod that lets me kill Gauls?

Rome at War

Jumping off the table towards the gate does the trick. The random teleporting does the rest.

>conscripting women-folk

Don't you have a church to burn?

I wish

Berserkers are one of the weirdest units in AoE II desu

Benedict Cumberbatch.

>how would you keep a bender from bending?

Why?

>conscripting anyone
>he doesn't have a professional army

They're a kind of mediocre unit (except for the Vikings ++ inf HP ability) in combat, but shine after the fact. Like, 100 champions will kill 100 berserkers generally, but 100 berserkers against 50 champions will end up with almost 100 berserkers at full HP as if nothing ever happened.
Also, they can literally tank skirmishers forever.

>destroy bandit lair
how the fuck do i find this bloody hideout?

i spent 7 days tracking bandits and patrolling areas but i can't find it

any help?

Which hideout is it?

desert bandit

quest given to me by that faggot emir uqais

whatever

is there away to mod away the spears overhead smash so the retarded AI stops using it?

do you mean something like this?

Follow desert bandits that's travelling ya dolt. Stalk them from a distance, they're going back to their lair to drop off loot.

>MP shit, saxondragon suckups and now ass ramming bender faggots
What's next for this humble little general to overcome?

ANYTHING but the fucking pole smash

i think upstab is in the pastebin

makes spear/polearm troops more effective in non-autocalc battles

im blind

pls

Geko is kind of a shitty mod

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Your opinion is noted

>What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats.
>Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
>Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt

I'm guessing I need to keep some Trained Spearmen for the shield wall.

Thats nice and all but where's the mountain?

Veni Veni Emmanuel, captivum solve israel

Be Aang

Is prophecy of pendor any good?

Its kind of shit. If you enjoy pointless grind, shit sieges, general imbalance, and autist-tier "lore" made of donut steel you MIGHT enjoy it.

>propheCy
But yeah I like it. The developers are pretty anal but the mod itself is pretty nice and has been developed since back in M&B. It should get a fairly major update in the coming month by the way.

It's actually Prophesy of Pendor, get it right or don't say it at all.

And yes, it's objectively the BEST mod for Warband.

>the mod itself is pretty nice

>pointless grind, shit sieges, general imbalance
Sounds like almost every mod tbhq

>rollololol

Gekokujo at leasts get the sieges right and is by nature hard-balanced.
Swedish mayo also comes to mind.
Pretty sure there are more examples around

I hope you're not implying Swedish mayo is any more balanced than PooP is

Had more fun in sieges at least, and yeah last time I checked there wasn't bandit kings rolling on you (they can be turned off) and one faction wasn't an overpowered LOTR faction

I honestly love how in Gekokujou, sieges are both hard and fun at the same time, like it's NATURALLY hard and not >le one ladder

yeah it's
>le 5000 troops

Half the appeal of PoP is that it offers fuck off big armies for you to fight in the lategame. They are all easy to avoid in the early game and you can get similar size of forces together as a king/marshal and as well higher quality with the custom knight orders. And with decent tactics, the right composition, etc. you can even beat them without outmuscling them like that. Might as well complain that the soldiers in Gekokujo arr rook the same, even though that's the setting and, as you described it, a positive in making the mod "by nature hard-balanced".

The elves aren't even a real faction. They mostly exist to hand out high quality gear and don't really have any impact on the balance on the mod except giving you a potential way to cheese enemy lords and an extra challenge if you really want it.

But that's wrong you fucking faggot.
max I've ever had in GekokujoNew (wich has MORE troops) was something like 1200 or so

>tfw gitting gud for bonerlord