Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - "Ironheart" Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>[Community Event] The Mathening Results
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=656390

>Upcoming Update Hints
>3 NEW CHARACTERS
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=649711
>ALL NEW THREE CHARACTERS ARE FEMALE
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=649750
>MARVEL NOW
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=652470

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VmYPK7uiVc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>should get mordo to 6* this week
>starting to farm WT after t2ing memebird
>just about have 1200 chaos norns for strange
>working on getting sif to t2

What are your goals and plans for this week, /mffg/?

who is that man?

Saving money I guess. Already T2 Wakandaman and can get to SL floor 18 without problems, now I just want to save my resources and see which of the new characters I want to work on.

Stupidly posted at the end of a capped threat, so:
How does everything expect the new characters to shape up against the current roster?
>what types will they be?
>who will be the new memes?
>team up bonuses?
>paywalls?

that man? who is he?

If they are Riri, America, and Kate I expect them to be blast, universal, and speed. America might be a meme but probably not high level meme, just working well. Riri will get a bonus with Tony, Rhodes, and probably a legacy one. Kate will have one with clint in america at least, America will have one with Carol, all the A-force gals, Loki, Wiccan ,Hulkling , and probably a "lol america" one with Cap.

Oh and if anybody gets paywalled it would be Chavez, but she also the least likely to be in it due to her solo being two months away.

Against the current roster. They'd need to have either options of the following:
1.) Tons of i-frames and a Shield/Invul skill like Carol/Loki
2.) Carbon copy of Sharon's 3* skill
3.) Be natural T2

what was the prize again?

I really didn't like any of the characters in the last update at all, so i stopped playing seriously for about a month. And now i finally come back to mffg and they're saying we're going to get any number of characters noone gives a fuck about? I hope there are at least some cool new outfits i guess, like the new Star-Lord one with reworked skills....

>old man yells at the sky

Is Carnage and Hyperion a paywall because I wasn't able to get them

Carnage, Hype and Enchantress are all paywall
Gwenpool and Clea also cannot be chosen via selectors but not paywall

Don't forget the A-Force

You can use class specific selectors on them tho

Yeah.. I know :/

... also, it's "old man yells at cloud"

>old man yells at clouds in the sky

Hey hey, help a guy out will ya?
I've reached floor 12 and need some help to reach 15
I have on T2: YJ, Ebony Maw, IF, Antman, Elsa, Gweenpool, Black Bolt and Moonknight
I also have Wasp, Floki and Sharon ready to T2 but they are so good at T1 that I don't plan on upgrading them

What T2 will help me get further? I have 3 T2 tickets and plan on using on these fellas:
>Shang Chi (only at 15/15/15/15)
>Singularity (currently at 20/20/20/19)
>dunno what the 3rd one should be

Also I've just got Hellstorm to 6*/6* but people have said he is good enough at T1

Also I have those guys with uniform and at 6*/6*, but not equipped and with shit gear:
Blackpanther, Angela, Ms Marvel, Thor, Ghostrider, Silk, Starlord, Daredevl, Groot, Gamora and Kingpim

And tons of others characters without uniform and at 6*/6* like Nebula, Hulkbuster, Ironman, Amadeus, WW, Daisy, Wiccan, Songbird, etc and enough tickets to get one character from 4* to 6*

>6* Odin soon (tomorrow most likely)
>6* Blade soon
>6* DD soon
>6* Mordo soon
>start farming Arrowguy
>start farming Wong after 6* Mordo
>start farming Ulik + Warriors Three
>hit 100m gold

Shang-Chi should be able to handle a floor at T1 but also good at T2. Can't comment much on Sing.

Hellstorm is indeed great at T1.

Gear up your BP, he can solo floor 1.

Does your GR have the Undead G-Man uniform? If so, gear him up too, he can solo floors too. So can Silk and Kingpin.

As for the rest, Wiccan and Songbird can solo a floor each too.

If you can, I suggest T2ing Carol.

shang chi

I always use rulk+hellstorm for loki floor

bp is a guaranteed floor 1 win, uni grinder is good for universal relay floors, kp and hb is also a good choice for first floor

sb and or wiccan can do combat rumbles

>100m gold
odin will bite over 90m of that, get ready

Thanks pals, going to gear my shit up
my GR have the undead g-man uni

also, can HB solo any floor higher than 1? My geared HB barely wins floor 1, maybe he just have shit gear

whats skills should I level up on GR?

my T1 HB cleared once raccoon boss with bullseye lead

and sometimes I use him on male hero floors or speed rumbles

He should be able to clear Male/Hero Relays

>odin will bite over 90m of that, get ready
Already got him at 5* so it's gonna be more like 30m

She's going to be the next meme isn't she

If we get Riri, can we at least get her original Optimus Prime mecha armor as a uni?

shes going to be the next elektra

doesn't matter
we need a good speed meme for easy 100k pts in speed abx

hopefully hawkdyke will give be memetier

So now that we're officially moving from ANAD to NOW! 2.0 content, what are you hoping for?

Hard mode: no Nova

and you can farm clea, gwenpool and satanna

PLS NM
>PLS NM
PLS NM
>PLS NM
PLS NM
>PLS NM

>Zemo
>Thunderbolts
>Viv
>Blue Marvel
>Monica Rambeau
>Miss America
>Hercules
>Kate Bishop
>Nadia Wasp

whats the difference between ANAD (all new all different) from Marvel NOW!?
>2.0

there was ever a 1.0 content? help me understand comics pls

>help me understand comics pls
Marvel is weird. Basically, in 2012 Marvel started doing this "Marvel Now" banner on its relaunched comics.
Then in 2015, after Secret Wars, they relaunched as ANAD.
And then in late 2016 they relaunched again (number 1s sell more)...as Marvel Now. Again. This is understandibly confusing.

For the death of the game due to no one caring about NOW! 2.0.

But seriously, though, I sorta want the Sorcerers Supreme that includes also a young costume for TAO and a costume for Wiccan, btw., Iron DOOM, Foolkiller, Slapstick, that new Quasar, Captain Hydra, maybe Viv and Vin from the Vision comic and a costume for Star-Lord.

Oh, and Nadia Pym.

But seriously, though, the Dr. Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme comic is heavily underrated and great for a magic book.

I hope gwenpool posters die-out after champions

can a fresh 60 venom clear floor1?

NO
O

Agent Venom, at long last

>Iron DOOM
I've seen this brought up before but since the current ""Prometheus"" Destroyer uni was technically Doom in the comics, can NM add the current Infamous Iron Doom armour as a uni for Tony and get away with it? Like they could go all out and craft a skill set that plays like Doom with magic and all that, but have it under the guise as ""Iron Man""

>the current ""Prometheus"" Destroyer uni was technically Doom in the comics
Really? When did that happen?

Thor (2010) #605-606

I highly doubt they would do that.

>2017 is Hulk's 55th anniversary
Who ready for the meme-ification process?

I've noticed that 55th anniversaries usually aren't celebrated.

>what types will they be?
Ironheart: Blast
Hawkeye/Kate: Speed
Ms. America: Combat (maybe Universal)

>who will be the new memes?
Apparently Kate has been a meta-breaking meme-queen in both Marvel Heroes and Marvel: Avengers Alliance so it stands to reason that she'd be one here too.

>>team up bonuses?
>>paywalls?

>she also the least likely to be in it
She was added to Marvel Tsum-Tsum this month and Marvel: Avengers Academy last month.

Hopefully Kate plays like an actual fucking Hawkeye. Clint's lack of pretty much any trick arrows is infuriating and the reason I don't use him.

If they don't add a classic Clint uni that changes up his skills to be all trick arrows, then at least give us a trick-arrow based Kate.

According to Alonso, the reason they're redoing Marvel NOW is that their marketing department told them that "Marvel NOW" was an extremely marketable name that they needed to return to because their partners preferred over the "ANAD" name.

So now they're redoing Marvel NOW because Marketing said they had to.

But Kate doesn't use trick arrows.

The MCU and being bought by Disney were the worst things to happen to marvel comics.

>save the 10M I need to 6/6 Odin until next week
>maybe reach floor 20 of SL
>start burning gold on everyone's iso sets, though that comes after 6/6 Odin, so not this week
>the usual Ulik/Hela/GG/Mordo/Daimon/Groot/SG(Odin fodder) farming

Not much really.

>MCU
>worst thing to happen to comics

Save for some cases of SYNERGY, and Captain Hydra(which is good in it's own right), most of the movies have been better than their comic counterparts's current run.

Then she doesn't deserve to call herself Hawkeye and should have just went with Hawkingbird. Respect the boomerang arrow.

No, making Alonso EiC was a mistake. As was proven multiple times in MARVEL history, X-Men editors should stay as far away from controlling MARVEL as possible.

>As was proven multiple times in MARVEL history, X-Men editors should stay as far away from controlling MARVEL as possible.
This guy gets it.

>blaming disney at all
Need I remind you Civil War 1 happened before Disney bought Marvel? They barely have had any input in the comics, mostly because they don't give a shit.

If anything Disney saved Marvel Studios from being infected with Bendis and co. faggotry.

>Now you remember that in the promo pic of Marvel NOW! 2.0 Kate Bishop was so irrelevant that the guy who made the promo pic used a costume that a fucking tumblr/deviant-art did.

link pls?

>Returning to the title screen due to network error three times in a row
a-at least I got my TL and AB runs in

The Odin fodder update?

>still have the r6 bam from SL
>don't have to waste as much gold now
>will have Odin 6 starred by iHIM if I get enough BAM
>already have all the memes

It feels good being able to go after luxury heroes like Odin. Non shitter bros WW@?

Fuck yeah bois

Blast, blast or uni and speed if its the 3 speculated.
Maybe Chavez and Whoreye.
Iron Man. A-Force and Cap. Hawkeye.
Probably all unfarmable but available through selectors. maybe one in each chaos/honor shop, or special missions making some A-Force farmable with one as a Gwenp-like shifter.

Both Quasars. New Wasp. Halcón. Herc. Viv. Vision uni. Doom or at least Iron Doom uni. And what nigga said about SS.

>Non shitter bros WW@?
Post roster? Don't mind if I do.

>inb4 shining blows me the fuck out

i fucking wish

who /JUST/ here?

at least the gold was ok ;-;

Sorry, you're gonna have to wait for the Thor: Ragnarok update for him along with Valkyrie and Skurge.
Balder never.

We'll be getting another Hulk uni and some Warbound when Thor: Ragnarok comes out.

why is stark shit on every game?
He's supposed to be the posterboy for any marvel game right now.

32x spiderman here

I'm assuming because he's always in the starting roster of every game and powercreep eventually leaves him behind, or he's just thought as a more generic character

has korea gone too far?
youtube.com/watch?v=6VmYPK7uiVc&feature=youtu.be

Do you mean not far enough? Where is my MODOK beating Odin in 12-8, Korea?!

>everyone loves yondu now too
fucking koreans

It's the former. In MAA tony was mediocre to decent tier because he was one of the first. No costume could save him against all the cancerous shit added to the game.

Alright Mobirum, remember the hint is "MARVEL NOW". You have 60 seconds on the clock and your time to guess begins... NOW

>My predictions
>Rougue, Smasher, and Captain Universe

>if we are still in "Asgard", the 3 new chars will be Valkyrie (Brunnhilde), Danielle Moonstar and Warrior Woman (Hippolyta) from Fearless Defenders, there was also Misty Knight, but she is in game.

>Anyone among: Psylocke, Valkyrie, Medusa, Omega Sentinal, Jean Grey (would love to see but may be not possible), Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman(Susan Storm)

>I'm guessing Storm, Spiderwoman , Scarlet Witch.

>Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Red She-Hulk (Betty Ross) and Scarlet Witch, because why not?

>They could be Hellcat (Patsy Walker), Spider-Woman and Moon Girl

>It's the Fearless Defenders, we already have Misty Knight. So that leaves Valkyrie, Danielle Moonstar and Warrior Woman

>one of the recommended videos at the end is T1 Hela beating iHIM
>the same guy also did T2 Mockingbird against iHIM

wew

>BO strikers

Nevermind I guess.

>too used to hot time to play outside of it

if your character has no heal skills/passive and you have no iso set, how would you benefit from RR?
I see too many people with RR obelisks.

>double timeline and AB day
I fucking hate this day.

Double AB is good but double timeline is torture

>25 modok and iron man bios
t-t-thanks
I guess the gold from AB will never ever return

>tfw just did one TL for the daily and then not touching it until reset because it won't change my crystal reward

Such is life.

>gone from getting 1.5M each thursday to only 400k

I know there are more gold sources nowadays, but it still hurts.

Fucking shit, so much cancer!

>tfw the All Speed T2 "buff" to EM made it impossible for me to now continuously chain his 6* and 5*
JUST

Agent Venom, Star-Lord costume with skill reworks, Deadpool and an announcement of 2 upcoming X-Men updates!

Just got sif to *6, I think I can get her to 60 kinda fast but I'm not sure what kind of use on SL can I get out of her.

>real time BW
no thanks

>real time BW with the only farmeable hero I need
>won't be here this weekend
J U S T

ah yes, now I have enough gold to roll an ISO set for one (1) character

last stat is web resists, should I just reroll it?

Yes, 10% heal is worthless on a R6 obelisk unless the other two stats are amazing

what's the max it goes?