over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE, ANONS?

Didn't they also like some Widowtracer and all other sorts of shipping art? They just liked the art style.

Best and purest.

@playoverwatch LIKED THIS IMAGE ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO

THIS IS LITERAL EMERGENCY MODE

They also keep liking Reaper and 76 art from known popular gay artists that ship the fuck out of Reaper and 76. They can't be this stupid not to realize it by now right?

and cutest

They like random images.
They also liked a Widowtracer one.

Pouty Amaris.

>tfw stuck in bronze

how do i get good fambos?

They stopped doing that though. I wouldn't have even mentioned what was in my spoiler if they didn't do it consistently. Go look. If you have the patience to keep scrolling they done it a good amount of times. I scrolled until June to pretty much saw a good amount.

What edition is this? Can it be #BLMkidnapping edition?

hugging Amaris

Where are info about roadhog nerf?

fuck off korean fuckboy

?

Out of all the Reaper/76 art they liked this one is my favorite.

I don't have 5 friends to carry me

FAREEHA AMARI'S BIG FAT HORSE COCK

Why does Reaper look like Kanye West?
He isn't black Tumblr. He's just not.

What's wrong with Genji/Mercy shipping anyway? There's a ton of creedence for it in lore. Asshurt Pharah/Mercy shipper despite there being zero interactions between them besides like a few offhand voice lines that don't indicate anything about their relationship outside of combat?

Literally nothing funnier than shitskins and yurifaggots being BTFO. But even as a robot, nobody can resist the Shimada playboy.

DELET

Honestly you could blame it on the lighting. It's supposed to be dark.

>Fall for the healslut meme
>Play Genji
>Push enemy Ana with ult thinking their retarded healslut brain will make them panic and die
>Slept, teabagged and memed on

You lied to me, /owg/.
>s

>Mercy is in love with a literal Naruto character
>Pharmercy lesboshipper faggots getting a consolation prize of Tracer and her NPC girlfriend

too fucking anime.

will playing comp ruin me casually enjoying the game

Its the "our dps Genji and Junkrat dont want to change because they arent "meta slaves :)" so we get BTFO by the enemy Pharah" episode.

How about this then?

>There's a ton of creedence for it in lore.
lol
there's almost none

>There's a ton of creedence for it in lore.
There's your problem chief. Head writer is more interested in writing his fan fics into reality than writing a good story.

>Mercy travels the world constantly and has saved hundreds if not thousands of lives, avoids violence as much as she can
>Genji is basically ex-Yakuza, killed by his own brother, brought back as a cyborg, he hated his existence while he worked with Overwatch, then he fucked off into the mountains and joined a robo-cult where he learned to accept himself
>but they love each other because it gets the head writers little Asian peen hard
It makes no fucking sense. Enjoy hated what he was turned into, then he fucked off and has been in Nepal for almost a decade, while Mercy has saved countless people and Genji should be nothing special.

Probably.
I started playing it and it's not really fun, people lose their shit when someone picks non meta characters and the penalty for losing games is pretty harsh, regardless of how well you did individually, or if you lost because someone quit mid-game and you were left in a permanent 5 vs 6

4/10 would not recommend

Almost is better than actually none, pharmercy faggots. Mercy is exchanging letters with Genji meanwhile Pharah has NEVER E V E R interacted with Mercy.

BIG
CYBORG
DICK

And they liked this picture too.

SPOILERS MUCH
Like we didn't know we're headed down this route anyway

Anas aren't healsluts except Kitty
Only Mercy and Lucio mains are healsluts.

>Pharah has NEVER E V E R interacted with Mercy.
did you play the game because they have in-game exchanges?

You just dont understand love user~

Doshuuu she loves his dark and brooding past but hes a new man now with redemption and hes come out a better man

The only lore interaction they have is about Pharah's mother to have Pharah be bitchy about her lack of mother.

The other interaction they have is to nudge players to playing Pharah/Mercy pocket, which is a playstyle the devs wanted to encourage with Mercy's 'float' ability because it's fun.

MEANWHILE,

MERCY HAS THIS VOICE LINE FOR GENJI.

TRY TO DENY IT, PHARMERCY KEKS.

>Solider 76 is Jesus
pfft

He is.

Mercy created Genji's life support system, i think he has a crush on her for sure.

I know I see the symbolism now and I find it funny.

I'd like to see some historical skins for the characters, such as actual Crusader armor for Rein, War of Independence skin for Soldier, Red Army coat for Zarya, etc. They do not have to be 100% historically accurate and authentic, of course.

what is this referencing?

pharah's line "Let's keep the skies clear together" could be interpreted as flirtatious, which is mostly why people ship them together

but just like fat mei, it's denial

>it's a "Hanzo won't switch to a better DPS even when the other team has three tanks, leaving you to solo DPS" episode
>he only switches at literally the last second when they've already captured the point and we've lost the round

Did jesus come back from the grave constantly grumbling about how fucked up the world is?

>"We're all Christians now"

>Goddamit Gabe! Did you really lose to some korean dorito gremlin?

Yes.
The Bible was written by borderline analphabets 600 years after Jesus died, some details were lost.

No one is denying that it is the will of the head writer to ship Genji and Mercy, we're just saying its shitty writing.
Makes no fucking sense.

Again:
>Mercy travels the world saving lives, Genji is not special
>Genji hated being a cyborg the entire time he was with Overwatch
>he only came to accept himself when he spent a decade with a robo-cult
The only reason lines are written between them, and comics are putting them together, is because Chu would cry-wank himself to sleep every night if he didn't get his ship made canon.

Classical art. That one in particular is Jesus forgiving and embracing Judas for his sins against him.

There was an art competition where you had to make Overwatch fanart out of classical works. There twitter liked the competition and a few pieces from the set.

vk com/public3305?z=album-3305_239206218

That's the whole album. Pretty neat.

>get outplayed first round
>just go 4 Tanks, Ana, Lucio after that
>win
Awesome game

Looks like a rogue tier set from WoW

MY NEW YEARS RESOULTION...TO CATCH UP ON ALL THE VIDEO GAMES I MISSED OUT ON!

including Overwatch

Microdick asians ship themselves with white women all the time because they want to be thug like black dudes subconsciously

Then again pharmercy is even worse because most of the people that beat off to it think there's some kind of reason for it to exist and want to meme a relationship into the game

Blizzard is way too smart when it comes to jewing their community to deny Pharmercy desu. I just wish the head writer didn't retcon all the early overwatch shit. Now we don't get First Strike because he wants to make it all Old People and leave room for new heroes which I assume are gonna be released bi-annually so this game's meta is never fucking stable.

>hated the fact he was a cyborg
>had to spend 10 years in an isolated temple in Nepal to accept his existence
>"GEE WHIZZ IM SURE GENJI SURE IS GRATEFUL TO THE MAD NAZI SCIENTIST WHO MADE HIM A FREAK OF NATURE WHICH CAUSED HIM TO GO LIVE IN THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS WITH SUPER RELIGIOUS ROBOTS JUST TO BE ABLE TO COPE WITH HIMSELF!"

Don't play American servers right now.
Nothing but subhuman gooks.

>Soldier 1776
I need it.

That's Gore Magala armor, you philistines.

nope, they have
> keep the skies clear for me
> let's keep the skies clear together
which were removed due to a bug (along some other character interactions) and will be added back in (as mentioned by Chu on the forums)

Didn't they say that they wouldn't ship characters with each other?
I mean, if they were going to ship Mercy with Genji, they would have already done so in that comic.

Hey you! Yes, you!
Confidence. Is. Key. Humans are still wild beasts at heart, and they react to being the alpha-male (Could also be a total lie, haha!). And even if you worked out your weakness, but didn't get confident? You still managed to improve yourself, friend, and you are what matters.
Never give up! Never surrender!

>Didn't they say that they wouldn't ship characters with each other?

Hopefully everyone has an NPC partner desu. Shipperfags that spam these threads are the fucking worst.

When is Apex season 2 lads? Isn't it supposed to be this month?

>Pharah is known as a workaholic who wants to spend more free time next year
>Mercy is a workaholic who spent the holidays working somewhere in the Middle East
>Pharah lives in the middle east

They are probably going to meet soon. Then love can flourish between those lonely, dedicated to their careers women.

I have a job

Egypt is Africa, not Middle East.

Oasis is pretty bland looking, but I like the many entrances and paths.
>win 8 matches in arcade oasis
>lose everything after
>2 hours pass
>still can't win the 9th for the box
>suddenly backfill in a team on the brink of losing the second round
>single handedly turn it around with Lucio
>win it to 2-1
Some rage, some joy.

>Didn't they say that they wouldn't ship characters with each other?

That was never said anywhere. In fact Chu sort of said there is some romance, in some form, between character in the roster that he wants to bring about eventually but in a way that's "natural".

There is going to be something in the future.

Why would a white woman go to middle east unless she wants to get raped and decapitated?

Chu is going to tank the already shakey plot just to get his ship

as long as the fan-art keeps coming, I don't care too much about their in-game relationship (or lackthereof)

Those who allege that Genji and Nercy is forced at the behest of Mike Chu, are either racists incensed at the idea of an Asian man with a white woman, or are salty Phamercy tumblrina dykes. They are not worthy of Chu's favour

This is a fantasy world where middle eastern countries are capable of progress.

t. Chu

WORLD

SUPERPOWER

There's not even a plot ongoing, there's nothing, there's the lore and that's it, and it's a shitty lore.
The fact that people care about the '''''''''''''''plot''''''''''''' of a multiplayer shooter is baffling.

Middle East isn't a continent buddy, Egypt is considered to be part of it

Do you think Mercy talks shit about Hanzo to Pharah

Looked pretty monsterhunter to me, havent played the new games though.

Anyway are we getting a chinese new year update for the gay china people? They love blizzard games so I guess it would be kind of cool to experience foreign holidays too. It is a global inclusion game after all.

I hope he does.
The sooner we get rid of the waifufags and anyone who comes here for anything but to talk about the gameplay fuck off the better.

When are they gonna reveal Zarya's secret omnic boyfriend that she begrudgingly uses as a dildo and destroys his pelvis every time she rides him?

So to summarize today's thread:

>Gency fags trying to convince the general Chu's shipping antics are "ok"
>Pharamercy fags on full defense mode
>Meanwhile a small percentage are talking among themselves "Yeah, Reaper and 76 are gay faggots but check out this artwork"

Never change /owg/

Shut the fuck up Rein would never talk like that.

Sure they will meet but fuck off. Lets keep the skys clear.

HOLY SHIT THEY MUST BE BANGING EACH OTHER.

#desperate #outoftouch #neets

That would actually be a cute plot development, Zarya falling in love with an omnic.

>d.va and ana making the game unbearable to play
>roadhog is the one that gets nerfed

Zarya/ Genji

My favorite is the sky scrapers in Numbani.

Where's that irish omnic character concept

It should be him

"- You wouldn't believe what he did to his brother, he's such a bully. I'm glad Genji is out of there"
"- Don't take it too hard on yourself Angela, you did the best you could. Now, come here, I know how I can make you take your mind off this"

No she needs to get fully CLANKED.
Genji is only going half way.

>implying blizzard would ever make a crutch character less rewarding for shitters
remember when mccree was "nerfed" for like two weeks and his pickrate dropped from 100+% to a reasonable amount and suddenly he got three straight buffs right back to overpowered

They fucking murdered her family and put her nation on the brink of annihilation are you fucking stupid she will hate them until the day she dies.

I thought so, but I've seen a few anons saying it won't happen.

If it's not one of his pet ships, I'd guess it's something to do with Reaper/76/Ana. Maybe Widowmaker, and her falling in love will be the catalyst to her redemption arc.

Nice scenario, come place it here in the garbage.

When do I start getting that middle ground where people know how to deal with Torb/ Bastion but also people don't pick them that much because of that

Silver is awful

>Oasis
>dominating
>enemy Symmetra puts her shield gen down
>you can fucking hear it, I know exactly where it is
>no one is doing anything about it
>I'm just fucking about with Hanzo because why not?
>keep fucking dying because this tiny 75hp advantage was enough for them to crush my team apparently
>switch to Pharah
>clear out all her fucking turrets and destroy her generator
>too late team doesn't make it to the point in time
>spam thanks in the next spawn room then quit
I hate this game.

Do those anons work for blizzard though? The xmas update had cool skins but the snowball fight was really not the effort the halloween update was. I dont think it took them two months to set up the game mechanics for that. My hopeful theory is that they were working on both the xmas update and the new years update at the same time. Although thats a lot of work for the artist department so maybe not.

Still though
>game sells big globally
>american holidays only