Not driving a Skyactiv equipped vehicle

>not driving a Skyactiv equipped vehicle

wardsauto.com/2017/2017-winner-mazda-cx-9-25l-dohc-turbocharged-i-4

If only Mazda would put it in all of his models. We want a new Mazdaspeed/MPS series. That would be something that could replace my 2004 Mazda6.
2.5T for 6, 3 and Miata.

I agree, they need a new MS6 and this is the engine to do it, Mazda not doing proves how cucked they've become

Mazda is a pretty big name in Cocaineland because they used to have a big plant here. They still got a big market presence and it's a place where the Skyactiv cars have shown how GOAT they are.

>13:1+ compression ratio engine
>at 2600 meters above sea level
>with shitty third world fuel of 83/87RON
>contrary to what you'd expect, they haul ass instead of knocking their internals all the way to hell

Fuck, Mazda is so based.

Shhh SAM wool hear you

Or that they run studies that tell them they know they'll have trouble selling them despite what some autistic kid on Veeky Forums thinks. Those Mazda speeds don't sell well

Nice projection, except that companies that have lost their core enthusiasts never gain them back, look at Honda for example

I bought one ._.

>I'm going to argue against something that happened with conjecture
They sold like shit. End of story.

>tfw will get one of those this year

feelsgoodman

It doesn't matter how many they sold you fucking moron, it was a specialty trim level that was not meant to move numbers, but attract people to the 3/6 in general

Next time you want to argue semantics, maybe not be such a dickbags when talking about irrelevant shit as your point you fucking faggot

MS Miata will likely be a built version of one of the existing engines in the ND, IF they even make it. 2.5 turbo will go into the MS3 eventually.

I don't understand why are so many 3s in the USA. Here in Europe there are at least 2 times more 6s than 3s. And I have never seen an MS3, while I often see MS6es.

>Its not supposed to sell, t-they were for shilling shitboxes
Cry harder.

until recently, the Mazda 6 had way too much competition in its category in the US. hell, even it's brother of last gen, the Ford Fusion.
luckily the new model is nice enough to stand above the stagnating American sedans.

the Mazda 3 went against shit like the cobalt, G6, or the SEDAN ONLY ford focus. so it's pretty obvious why the 3 sold so well

>I'm ignorant to the truth on purpose just for the sake of my narrative

Neck yourself you fucking mong

Literally just picked this up:^)

You must be very strong man.

>do anything with the engine to increase power
>Knock knock bitch.

Honda's printing money

kek'd audibly

>giving a shit about power in a commuter car

Except that's wrong. The MS3 and MS6 sold really well compared to the company estimates. They were just "limited" production cars. The MSM shouldn't have been made imho because it doesn't really follow the muh feels of the Miata.