pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its a stab thread

Rolla Rolla Rolla Rolla Rolla

outta the way gobbos dis a krumpin thred

So do people just generally like the Wood Elves? I mean in the lore, I guess. Why do I get all these diplomatic bonuses with everything but Dwarfs and beasts?

CRUSHIN' and CHOPPIN' not SNEAKIN' AND STABBIN' okay?

Praise Gork

It's more to portray that the wood elves care for every outsider equally. Which is not at all and for their own gain. If the Elf-cuck knights wander too close to their forest, they'll help guide karak norn to the bretonnian villages to be razed.
Except for Beastmen, they're the main one true foe of the Wood Elves, even though they still will not care unless they bother the forest itself.
And I think there is a +stunties diplo tech, top right I believe.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

COOP?
Campaign or like compstomp battles or something?
I won't be as deceitful to commit to a MP campaign. I can barely motivate myself to play a campaign solo, I can't imagine being held back by somebody else's pace.

I'll be in steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral chatroom if you want to do some battles or chat or whatever.

>green orcs

Stabbiest thread

There's a higher percentage of hispanics in a lot of the former mexican states now than when it was actually mexican. They barely touched the land and indians just squatted on it.

How am I supposed to use fellbats? These flying creatures are new to me.

When will they release the fucking Bret update?

February.

Use them as fast, disposable units to pin down ranged units or to keep broken units running.

They are good for stopping mid charge cavalry (slows em down) and tying up enemy ranged units. They are pretty bad units and aren't very good outside of being fodder. Vargheists (next unit up in that building chain) however are far superior and much more destructive and versatile.

To engage targets to stop what they're doing. A missile unit from firing, or a cavalry unit from charging really.

Tomorrow

Thanks anons

Cool. Its late now I'll check tomorrow. Pretty much looking for any Australian up for a coop campaign

I'm part of the twg steam group but no ones ever on..

Because Los Angeles is totally English right?

when map bigger? WHEN?

Should I get Rome II? People told me to stay clear because it was shit so I skipped it and went straight to Attila which I really enjoyed.
But I really like the time period, is the game good now?

>previous thread
>all those understanders of strategy from all around the world.
feels good man

Asuryan, the Creator gives Dawi relationship points.

The game was really only shit at release. It's much better now. It can be kind of simple as you learn rather quick as to what's good (building and unit wise) and what isn't. The politics is pretty fun. I would recommend an AI mod, since it can be retarded. You rarely ever see an AI blob. The combat can be boring as some factions (spear heavy ones, for example) due to many units having lots of armour and kinda low damage.

In the future, there's a mod for Attila coming out called Ancient Empires, which is basically Rome 2's time period and such in Attila's game.

I like Rome 2 a lot. If you like the period, get it. But wait for a sale imo. Total War franchise sale happens on Steam every few months.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Diplomatic points can also be interpreted as scheming. Basically you don't become super best friends with the orcs. You just learn to direct their destructive tendencies elsewhere.

Everything is a shithole, jesus.

When are we getting Grombrindal? I've been postponing my VH dwarf campaign for too long already.

Great Eagles seem good.

It's alright. The AI is retarded on the campaign map (poor strategic position, terrible army comp). Politics isn't anywhere near as good Attila. I personally prefer the setting though, and the actually units can be fun (although a little bloated in selection)

Next month.

time to start this shit

>Toyotomi Tomotoshi

Kek that is pretty close.

>no more Warhammer paid DLC

Rome 2 Release 9/2/2013
Attila Announced 9/25/2014
Last Rome 2 DLC 12/16/2014

>63 days in between last Rome 2 DLC and Attila

Attila Release 2/17/2015
Warhammer Announced 04/22/2015
Last Attila DLC 2/25/2016

>89 days in between last Attila DLC and Warhammer
>Fun fact if TWW released on original date of 04/28/16 it would have been 63 days

Warhammer Release 5/24/2016
Last Warhammer DLC ??/??/????

So to anyone saying no more paid DLC, fuck off you're so wrong it hurts. They haven't even announced the sequel yet. And in both Rome 2 and Attila they released more content after announcing their upcoming game. So stop with this meme.

You're not seriously implying that you meming some numbers out of your ass means anything or counts as "evidence" are you?

This is some Glenn Beck chalk-board tier shit.

got predictably fucked up

Jap castles are complete trash, atleast the castle at the Oda capital is god tier.

I've been playing as the Jutes for the first time and I've noticed a couple of things that I wasn't aware of in my previous 200 hours of playing Attila

>low level general
>shitty leather/pelt armour, wooden bowl for a helmet

>mid level general
>nicely fashioned classic metal viking helmet

>high level general
>top of the line, reinforced viking helmet with gold embelishments, faceguards etc

Also
>winter comes
>generals wear animal pelts for the winter

attila a best

>show patterns over the course of a number of releases is less evidence then some random anons hunch

There is nothing to even imply there wont be more DLC. CA even said post-Welf DLC wouldn't be nearly as large. There you go case closed.

The UI in Shogun 2 is fucking god tier, god CA are a bunch of hack fruads.

>meming some numbers

the fuck does that even mean? speak english you degenerate millennial slug

I'm not saying that there won't be any more DLC, in fact I personally believe that there'll be at least one more DLC pack of some kind, it's pretty hard to believe that they'd just let the title flounder for half a year or whatever if they want people to care about it.

That doesn't mean this """""pattern""""" you've found in a sample size of TWO fucking games actually means anything.

You don't have "less proof" than the people who think there won't be more paid DLC, you both have the same amount of proof, none at all.

>cant figure out a good response so just memes a response instead

you gen-y'ers are the WORST

>fast forward to warhammer
>every empire general just has a helmet
>no variations between heroes

Fantasy was a mistake, now CA get to be lazy while autistis throw their parents money at overpriced DLC. Attila was the last great Total War.

I think I may have overestimated Durthu. His skills make him seem like he'd basically be invincible, I mean +30 to armour and all that? I haven't seen him go down yet I guess, but he doesn't seem to output as much damage as I'd hope.

>probably still lives with parents
>unironically calls boomers leeches while leeching off boomers
>got a shitty degree or no degree
>plays the worst total wars

>boomers
>not the leech
hoo boy I love judging people because I grew up in an unsustainable postwar boom that only occured because europe was in craters and the government actually invested in my country.

the first 2 are trash, but everything from 3 up is the easiest shit in the world to defend, accounting for AI.

>yes
>yes
>yes
>shogun 2
>the worst

someone post the roll chart for warhammer please

literally the second reply mate

Rolling for Gork!

I hereby commit myself to playing what I roll, unless I literally can't. Will do my best to get the DLC.

>fucking tree hitler

Time for the Siggy Diggy

Oh boy can't wait to get something shitty.

I think it was the worst roll I could have gotten. I don't want to play this blonde haired faggot, and I hardly want to play Chaos.

REROLLING

Don't be a faggot user.

You pledged your word.

>I hereby commit myself to playing what I roll, unless I literally can't. Will do my best to get the DLC.
That didn't last long

I usually at least play the first twenty turns before quitting

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But I would have even taken the fucking beast over him, whyyyy

IS HE WEARING CROTCHLESS FUCKING ARMOR. Whatever, I'll do my best to complete this bullshit.

Don't tell me you don't want him to decapitate your arm and fuck you with it? Are you gay or something?

>attila
>not lazy

Sure it was worth it to spend all that money on differently colored spearmen

>decapitate my arm

but muh pikes

Childish faggot.

Does anyone else think the campaign aspect of Warhammer kind of fucking sucks? I get bored almost every time around 70-100 turns in. The corruption mechanics are boring, the building diversity is non-existent, the AI is just terrible, the map at least in the Empire has huge gaps of nothingness. I feel like the empire management aspect of TW is just gone and it's all about the battles. Except the battles get painfully boring after awhile and at a certain point you become unstoppable (like most TWs to be fair). After ahniliating the 5th Skaeling horsemen stack watching heroes do more damage to my armies than Big Bird or Archa-chump it just broke my will to keep playing.

>Shogun 2: Finished 2 campaigns (Chosokabe, Ikko Ikki)
>Rome 2: Finished 3 campaigns (Rome, Bactria, Egypt)
>Attila: Finished 5 campaigns (Saxons, Venedians, Geats, Himyar, Huns)
>Warhammer: Finished 1 campaign (Vampires)

>Attila was the last great Total War.
kek, total war was never great, good at best

>Does anyone else think the campaign aspect of Warhammer kind of fucking sucks?
Warhammer was the first TW I'm playing since Rome I where I finished more than two campaigns, so I'd say it's good enough.

>The corruption mechanics are boring, the building diversity is non-existent,
tell me about it.
I made a mod to add more choices to the building tree for the empire and now adding more building causes an instacrash.
Thanks CA.

I don't see many complaints about the warhammer campaign that couldnt apply to other total war campaigns as well.

>Download botet
>It's 7 gb
Is it stable?

yes.

wow, tw players should be gassed

>says the one that calls lazy the one TW with more work behind factions and units

Better childish than a retard I guess

That's great; the main reason I never got into CoW properly was because it was so unstable

warhammer naval combat when?

The strategic element is fucking braindead and you know it. It's either dumbed down or unfinished. There's a pervasive simplicity to the campaign for all the factions and it's shit as fuck.

Good that you think that, it's a shame that we were talking about fucking units.

>first fots naval battle
>try my hardest not to cry trying to figure out what the fuck is going on as i lose my 4 dudes to 1 ship

wtf I hate radious now

>Shogun 2, Oda
I built an encampment, what's best to build after?

the armour upgrade, always

I just got King and Warlord and Wood Elves. Who do I play first?

I still have Grim and Grave and Grombrindal left, damn it,

Refer to the opening post of this thread, friend.

Be sneaky, be stabby

May as well start with the best campaign.

Belegar, so you can truly know pain.

Best gobbo.
Never touch the stunties. Worst gameplay imaginable.

Use the money to recruit more Ashigaru.

Dorfs are very, very boring honestly. No speed or cavalry and heavily reliant on the ridiculous stats their infantry have. Everything they field is tanky, even archers. It really just comes down to a lack of spice. All of their units do the same thing except some are better than others. Ironhammer is definitely the most fun dorf to play as though, but like I said that doesn't mean much.

I'd personally play as Skarsnik.

>Not a single vote for Wood Elves or Argwylon.
Dayum.

They are fun, but overpowered. Once you get wild riders with shields and some eternal guard with shields it is pretty much gg. Also their archers shit on everything.

I said gobbo to present anti-stuntie sentiment as strongly as possible. I forgot Welves were part of the equation.

Either way I'm just off getting through the awful seasons campaign so I'm kinda sick of them.

Tree Hitler is tied for best lord with Grimgor and Karl though.

armour upgrade, then money stuff. Starting province has very fertile land so it's a good money maker. Market (upgrade), Saki Den, and eventually a Temple because you'll be able to people a Nanban trade port/Quarter there. You'll have insane town growth.

>Hates Dwarves
>Votes for Skarsnik
Why am I not surprised.