Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12034308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post heart attacks

new battlepack revision is out

>>it works with 360 pads

I see, but will you be able to have aim assist?

it's a meh edition but the heavy tank skin has a cool name

>Impact nades

Which War Story was your favorite?

strawpoll.me/12034308

th-there is a campaign?

r u dum

Honestly having completed the campaign and having about 10 hours in the multiplayer I enjoyed the good parts of the campaigns a lot more

>we will probably never have the dark, war torn, collapsed mountain, fucking everything between the bunkers is on fire Monte Grappa in multiplayer

cool. it's a 50/50 dice roll if you join a game that decides if you bug out and are unable to throw grenades or use mortars all match. stellar job by dice

nice, another legendary skin for a weapon I use

I really liked the tank one and the runner one, just wish the weapon the aussie had didn't have that retarded red dot sight

i get this bug maybe 2/10 games but it feels it happens more frequently last 2 days

Anyone else still mad about the forced winrate?

iyou can queue operations with 2 people, always switch to attacker and maintain like 90% wr

>Operations
>Always switch to attacker
>90% win rate

What the fuck are you blabbering,you blubber

what part of this could you possibly not understand

>tfw no skin for cei rigotti
And i didn't even get the black and gold skin

anybody get that flickering on textures, edges especially when you look in the distance ? now it used to get better by turning FXAA on but now not so much it seems, tried locking frames to 60 in advanced graphics options and it has fixed that. the only question is do i want this ?! will it stabilize performance ?

Spaghetti campaign has for getting all codexes and manuals

>Only 105 repairs
>Top 5%

>Attacker
>winning

>got all distinguished except Arras

oh come on I just want a lewis skin. The edelweiss and spion kop are cool though at least.

r u¿

>Nothing is Written has the best gameplay
>has the lowest amount of votes
reeeeeeeeee

Battlefield isn't a stealth game u muppet

>throw a bullet near someone
>whack them
>avoid flametroopers
>do this for 2 levels

I think I've been spoiled by the way Ubisoft does period dialectical stuff in the Assassin's Creed games because BF1 made my autism flare a bit

>McManus says "he's toast" despite the fact "toast" didn't mean "done for" until the 1980s
>McManus as a presumably poor Irishman in the 1900s speaking English at all
>everyone talking about "Gerries" when the term wasn't widespread until the second world war

reeeeeeee

>everyone talking about "Gerries" when the term wasn't widespread until the second world war
It was fairly common in the first as well. The Germans even called the British "Tommies"

It was used towards the end of the war quite a bit but it's not as common as it is in the game, still I guess it doesn't really matter either way

yeah hhahahaha its not like attackers win a (too)large amount of their games due to the insrease in the tickers throughout the board hahaaha

the last 2 levels use the exact same map layout

They don't

Me and my buddies held them off plenty of times, sometimes it makes a bad teams inevitable defeat just last way longer

Referring to attackers winning operations

>still playing this shit

LMAO

> Conquer hell operation
> Lose in Ballroom Blitz as a defender, enemy still has over 100 tickets and all their battalions
> I've never seen this level of efficiency
> My team is legit a bunch of drooling retards that lose vehicles immediately, don't retreat etc.
> oh boy at least Argonne forest will be quick
> enemy wastes one battalion at the second sector
> wastes another at the fourth sector after the 3-flag area
> wastes their final one at the final sector
> we won

More proof that you literally can't win as an attacker on argonne

>Kaiser's battle
>team is literally rejects
>can't push
>doesn't protect the zeppelin
>enemy team is just slaughtering us
>final battalion
>all of them suddenly stop shitting in diapers and we push from the trenches all the way to the final flag in amiens
>lose because our team couldn't hold both positions. even when I'm popping flares over both objectives.

I'd rather have lost in the first area then at the final part of amiens.

Attacking on Argonne is pretty easy, especially compared to Ballroom Blitz. The 2nd sector can be hard if the enemy holds the hill, and the 3rd sector just because of the three points, although A is pretty defend-able. Even if you struggle on the last two sectors, having a train to take both A points makes taking the B's a lot easier.

Hmm I think Argonne is generally harder since there's a lot of chokepoints, but while that makes it easier for defenders at first when attackers get a flag it makes it easier for them to hold too.

i win this all the time

do you get points for people being blinded by your blinding flares getting killed? they just seem so useless in comparison to spotting flares, especially since your team can get blinded too if I remember right

I got Arras but I dont use that gun. I wanted Somme damnit, I love the Auto Revolver.

When will this "operations is a good game mode" meme die

>Mondragon skin

finally.

when you l2p

>Just arrive in a game
>Attacking in operation
>Die first time
>See this map with all allies hiding in spawn

>in b4 honhon le surrender monkey

Done, is the meme dead yet

>Turn around
>See this

Look at this fucking pic, remember that we are the ATTACKING side
Triggered so much I instantly left
I'm fucking done with hillniggers

>War... War never changes
Custom operations modes when? Hill faggotry isn't as bad on Conquest because you can go pretty much anywhere on a map that isn't Suez. But it completely fucks over operations when 10-15 people on your team don't go anywhere near the objectives when you're on offense.

I think they've been pushed back to spawn, happened to my team after a crushing defeat, none of us could cross the river on Fao Fortress so the entire enemy team went hillnigger and kept sniping us as soon as we were visible, along with planes dropping bombs directly where the Brits always spawn for the rest of the operation. It was a pretty shitty game

Anyways though, maybe they really are hiding and I'm wrong, I wasn't in your game after all

this sector is hard to push when the defenders get to setup.you have to cross a body of water with a slope and the other way is a wide open hillside

Switch to smoke grenades and motivate them to move. Play as support and you get 2 smokes every few seconds

switch that nade for something useful like smoke and carpet the area

seriously why would I ever not select centered?
is this just a meme option to give the appearance of more customization?

>already have 3 of the g95
>a pistol literally no one uses
>another fucking tank skin

god damnit Dice

should you lock framnes to 60 if you have 60hz monitor ? it kinda looks like it's more stable, like it obviously always stays on 60.
if i do it for 120fps i get 70~90/100 but it's hard to tell if that has any impact/improve stuff

>60hz monitor

LOL

maybe in cities when people peak around corners a lot, but you are right seems to be another "addition" to make the 20 guns and 3 options we have look like a lot more.

the focus on loot boxes and the shitty ui/progression system is one of the major downsides of the game.

I think it's choice for the sake of it
look guise, we have so much customization! xD!

locking frame rate is literally only useful for preserving your computer's components for if your monitor doesn't show 60fps+, your fps will dip below 60, but it just restricts your pc from rendering anything over that

not him, my main monitor is over 10 years old and is still larger than most monitors today

>Edelweiss

Oh pls gib Dice.. Should have saved my Holiday-scrap instead of blowing it all on Holiday-enhanced packs..

One of the devs stated it's for 'people that know if their handicap is left or right'.. Sounds like something for imbeciles or console players, becasue I don't have a clue what that would mean.

so if i'm not looking to preserver my parts i shouldnt bother to lock the framerate ?

well it's in your interest to lock it desu

if you don't, you're just adding needless heat/energy wear to your pc, whereas with a 60fps lock, you'd get better temps/component life and the same performance

thanks. some of the forum stuff i read is a bit ambivalent since i cant actually make out who is talking out of their ass and who has actual knowledge.

so by extension does this mean a 144hz monitor wouldnt be a buy i should make considering i can only get average 90 to 70 fps frames ?

>at launch think operations are the best new thing for battlefield
>by now im jaded and hate playing operations, only doing it if i can play defense and farm points
where did it all go so wrong

same thing that happens when you play way too much of anything, you get bored of it

there's no custom servers for one. this would provide a way for the community to migrate to their favourite variation of the mode and also balance out some issues the gamemode has on certain maps/sectors.
also i think considering operations is kind of the flagship gamemode for this title it's not enough thought out - like, one guy always mentions this in these generals, mode would benefit from RO2 territory style design.

Well I'm not really bored yet
But Operations is not fair

It plays like a bad MGS5 knock off.

Just play Conquest like the rest of us scrubs and enjoy the clusterfuck

I only ever got to play the Kaiser operation since there was never anyone playing the other maps in my region

Played BF1 on release and just started playing again this week.

Fuck this games online went to shit really fast.

I used to absolutely love it but haven't played in weeks, its just too tedious at this point without a server browser. I don't want to join on some game already halfway through on the 2nd map, I don't want to sit through laggy cutscenes for the thousandth time waiting to load in to see if the game is even playable (usually its not) and the biggest problem with OPs was always - offense is SIGNIFICANTLY more fun but attacking with retards and pussies on your team is mind numbingly bad, they simply won't push up and get on the points, and with the influx of xmas babbies its just not possible anymore to solo carry.

Actually I take that back, the biggest problem with OPs was that airchavs ruin the mode and there's literally no way to deal with planes in OPs because the way the mode is set up (attackers get 0 AA, AAs don't respawn between rounds). That combined with all the other stuff just makes the mode unplayable atm, and I doubt DICE will fix it before it's completely and utterly dead a few months down the line

Conq is so shit and boring, it's amazing after all this time we're still forced to play le run between flags simulator because they can't make a better mode. Rush was supposed to be the new golden boy and then they literally butchered it game after game and OPs showed a lot of promise and could've been the new golden boy and was the funnest addition to BF in a long ass time but they're just letting it die due to incompetency

Fucking Sweden dude

are u 18 bro

no worries dude, and yeah if you're willing to spend that much lol

i wouldn't unless i was able to average 144fps

>customize my loadout in browser
>play game
>exit game
>open browser
>it's back to the defaults every single time
this has been like this since launch, will this ever be fixed?

you've gotta choose your loadout in the ingame menu while you're on the vertical view of the map before you deploy

is what you're saying that you change your loadout before you enter a game? Bc that's literally just like a library of stuff you got unfortunately

>will this ever be fixed

Will anything ever be fixed?

do they ever explain what the fuck happens in the tank one? youre rolling through the battlefield and its cool then you just kinda keep going and leave everything behind and get lost in some spooky woods

do the italians ever win on monte grappa?

Do Italians ever won any offensives, they are fag who always switch side during a war.

>Defending on Monte Grappa last sector big bunker
>Get killed from above
>Watch camera fcusing on the guy who killed me
>Notice there are about 15 italians in the underground just before reaching the exterior sort of square and the flag
>Get revived by a mate (pretty unbeleivable right?)
>Throw one single simple grenade into them (they were just waiting here like retards)
>Kill about 10 of them
>Support so supply myself
>Get another grenade
>Throw it in same spot
>Kill more

get killed from below*

vsync on, motion blur 80% or more, framerate locked to monitor

So are the unique severs from bf4 no longer a thing?

144hz will be an improvement across all framerates

freesync/gsync is better still

If I remember right, your pal said that they're in anti-tank country now, so they need to move relatively quietly to avoid getting completely blown up, as seen with the corpses of previous tanks on the drive in

Kinda defeats the purpose when you literally whistle for Black Bess to come and destroy shit when you get spotted though

Trying to figure out a good support build right now. Only main class I haven't levelled up to 10 yet. What would you guys recommend?

i'd go for the lewis gun with crates and limpet charge and frags dude, or the mg15 bipod if you'd rather have laser accuracy

Here's your >you kid

lewis suppressive for maximum dakka and smokes for tactical advances, ninja disappearing, or blocking tanks line of sight from murdering half your team

Thanks m8s

A lot of people have been saying pouches are better than crates though. Is that true?

Yeah

Been saving my scrap ever since I missed the Edelweiss the first time, had 3500 scrap saved up for this day.

Feels good man

why?