>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Bentusi
youtube.com/watch?v=u3fyt322eGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the RSI chat is cancer

Can we unbloat the OP next time?

Get rid of the YT links, we don't need them, just link to the SC YT channel instead.

It will also stop this shit.

Nth for graceful majesty

ah shit, missed two in the greentexted part, sorry

anything new going on in the land of Korean:Grindfest?

5th for blocked by Derek club

>5th

I wish twitter would give you a date when someone blocked you. People could then ask for your citizen number and D.Smart block date.

buyback tokens, when?

also fuck Turbulent while at it, for not updating this ultra shitty webpage.

Mine was just this week never really used twitter but comment on his sale post asking why would i buy another trouble development scam, and correct his grammar in another and last pointed out that he also back for SC after he posted about why would anyone back it.

Didn't even get a reply went straight to block guess he only respawns to troll reply's not facts

I've been blocked for a long time. I called him a clown when the PU was released.

>20something years of trying to be relevant
>this is the result
such a cunt

Xth for who else here is going to buy a Banu Militaman fighter when it goes up?

A. it looks like the imperial transport from star wars

B. not me because I'm not a retard paying hundreds of dollars for things I can't even use

Did they even mention what niche its meant to fill?

It's basically a hybrid between the Hornet and Avenger, it's supposed to be a heavier fighter like the Hornet but with speed and some cargo capacity. Like a faster Cutlass with less weapons.

Doubt they will make one any time soon, they already said in lore they mostly use merchentmen fitted for combat to make up their militia, althought they need some kind of fighter, having it made up of just medium/large sized ships seems a bit strange.

>speedy ship with cargo capacity

Never gone wrong with that concept before

>he doesn't realise the militaman is already confirmed
top kek

NEVER BEEN DONE BEFO. tho if they do it right it'd be good, a fighter for smugglers that's locked to those two roles

>no reverse image result
>REALLL FUCKIN SIMILAR artstyle to sabre concept art images
>HOT SHIT BANU DESIGN
pls be real

>it's supposed to be a heavier fighter like the Hornet but with speed and some cargo capacity.

Hmm... really makes you think

this is such a subtle leak

If you think that says malitia you should get your eyes checked. All anyone can read from that is it starts with an M, it might say fucking Mechanazi for all we know...

militia* my bad

What does it fucking say then, you fucking scrub? Clearly says Militaman, not Merchant

6/10 if you hadn't pulled this kind of thing before you might have got me.

Also it turns out that WTFOSAURUS streamer guy is an ex-"pickupartist" scammer douchebag.

Would never have guessed :^)

Was there more on this a few threads ago or did you guys miss it/not care?

Well clearly you cant read because if you could youd have read that i said all we can definitely see is that it starts with an M you delusional fuckwit.

>implying that isn't clearly an i and ends with 'man'
>implying any other word than militia would be applicable there
lmao kid keep lying to yourself

>Implying that anyone can actually read whats written from a shity image like that.
>Implying Banu Mechanazi isnt confirmed.

Keep biting.

Do you think the Mechanazi will be viable, or just a hangar queen?

I like that name.

It's the new ship, the Bono Mickhprison

M A R K S M A N

is this real senpai????

Its clearly the mechanazi! Theres even a concept leaked! Pretty sexy looking ship, cant wait to buy one.

The sound that you get when your shields get hit, the metallic tinking sound.

Did that sound used to be the hit marker when you shot someone else? Was that new with 2.6?

Trying to find the name of the concept artist, since it looks similar to some SC concept art.

Jan Urschel? John Dickenson?

Obviously deliberately cropped out watermark/signature is obvious and deliberate.

the BMM has the speed of a much smaller ship then it is, and they sitll plan to have it carry s4+ tier weapons and an over the top shield right below capital level.

I think where it stands the BMM when fitted for combat while most liking losing a lot of cargo to ammo/firepower could probably hold its own against smaller ships just fine along the lines of a stronger Connie role in combat.

Not that I would use it fro combat as I'm sure despite how many people got one if you lose it they could deter the mass amount of owners with a hefty 24+h wait to claim it under insurance as I don't think they planned for it to sell as much as it did.

here is your reply, if its legit its fucking ugly and I want nothing to do with it, also that looks nothing like Banu design

I remember CIG bragging at length about how good their AI was.

They seem to have no idea how to fly, which I don't think was ever not the case, but 2.6 made it even more obvious. They don't comprehend how to deal with someone that is flying at

I doubt its even SC related if it was they would have already release ships in background or foreground as just about all there concepts outside release ones have shared there landscape photos with other ships of the same make

Not the alien ones

that only applies to new ships under new makes the prowler is vastly different looking the other esperia craft.

Banu is a set theme like the vandal and other larger ship makers. who outside of Esperia have all had other ships in there artwork

To be fair current Vanduul are some straight line paper armor ass drones for joystick users to feel cool fighting.
Can't have them getting frustrated and discouraged.

Last time this happened it was art from an artist that was associated with SC, but the art was for another project.

Same happens with Pirate Swarm.

The constellations could be pretty scary if it wasn't for the fact that the only time they EVER try to face and fire on you is the initial close to merge, then they just flop about.

all this reminds me of a question

Will other races have multiple producers, multiple competing ships with similar roles?
Or, as usual, it's just humans that are diverse and colorful while the supposed warrior race has one fighter type in each category and that's it?
Having all the hull types and starfarers and shit while the "trader race" has one ship for everything?

well the Xi'An ship companies hold monopolies over their areas, which is basically the in-lore way of saying "we don't wanna design more of these"

fuck knows about the vanduul

ok, they're a highly authoritarian, organized and rigid society. So it kind of makes sense. Kind of.
But making every single race like that just doesn't fly.

Vandul have the largest variety of fighters/ships from aliens we have seen, Banu seem to only have niche ships for there suited roll but they function as nomads like quarian's from Mass Effect.

Esperie makes ships based on all the alien tech and will more then likely hold more variety later in game then Vandul but be tied to human redesigns.

Xi'An is so private we wont see or know if they have larger variety till later but being a larger empire Im sure they will.

Outside of that they really havent gone into much details about the alien races or there ships/planets/building style/etc

for 2017 Im hoping we see a lot more in terms of functions like pirating and aleins and more content being pushed as there pipeline speeds up with less conecpt sales.

But we been saying that for a a good 2 years now so.

Is it possible to gift ROMs? I'm trying to get a new player started, but they're really struggling to rack up the REC.

narp, gotta grind it yourself

Just do a few runs of Pirate Swarm.

The larger ships especially you can pretty much entirely disable (Cutlass, Constellation, Vanguard) and become point/REC PiƱatas

That's not a bad idea. They have an Aurora LN so can't do much themselves, but if I can disable a few ships for them.

>Banu seem to only have niche ships for there suited roll but they function as nomads like quarian's from Mass Effect.
this makes the least amount of sense
Supposedly they're a republic-like amalgamate of multiple planet-states each with their own culture and shit. And focused on trade and thus competition, they should have a fuckton of everything.

LNs with some good weapons attached can do pretty decent damage.

there planet side affairs and culture are separate from there space travels as the only travel for profits and trade so there "fleet" is made up of nomads who buy and sell goods hence the BMM being there main vessel of choice, the way this is described since they more or less control the black market and the galactic market trade with all species outside of there there swiss army knife BMM they only use militia fighters made up of hired hands.

They function in space as nomads controlling and living off there control of the market.

This puts them in the spot to only offer niche craft for niche jobs such as VIP protection with specialized fighter etc giving them the smallest variety since they only really need the BMM to suit there needs and the BMM can defend against pirates and blockades easily as is in lore.

Dont ask me why they made one of the economical galactic powers function as nomads in space but empires on planets there lore is a mix of Jew's and Gypsies

homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Bentusi

Never really played homeworld but defiantly fits with the Banu lore we have so far probably best example of them.

Thanks for sharing user

I can't help but imagine they were at least inspired by it if not directly cribbed it. Homeworld is about as close as you can get to a classic in sci-fi games, outside of Wing Commander. It was pretty popular back in the day so I'm sure plenty of the people involved with SC have played it.

Also, for anyone who has played, you knew this was coming:
youtube.com/watch?v=u3fyt322eGo

Need some help with Elite.
Let's say I have a fully A-rated corvette with some light engineering on top. Would camping a RES/hazRES/CZ be faster rep/hour than running shu babassi data delivery missions? I want to farm for a cutter.

So sneaky how they start the camera not looking at the planet so you can shock yourself.
Shit that's the opposite of traditional game development where sound and lighting need to be cleverly used to get players to look in the right fucking direction. I know it's a big backdrop and not something running past a doorway or whatever but it's a nice touch.

So when will CIG put a food stop that sells bad chicken salad at landing zones called DS-Mart?

How did you guys manage that?

Do we have any leaks on the Eclipse?

We haven't had any leaks apart from that one time Lando fucked up in 2015.

No concept even eh?

I love me some Aegis space boats.

I want Blackbird to make more games. Shipbreakers was decent and that was with a tiny budget and being rusty as fuck. Great storytelling can return.

>LN
Can you still not fit the missiles on those hardpoints it's supposed to have?

If you have a Warlock, you can feed your friend kills with ease.

>Can you still not fit the missiles on those hardpoints it's supposed to have?
It has a S4 hardpoint.

Shit, have your friend lock on, AB into a target and launch

Myself I think it would have been better if the camera changed while Karan S'jet was saying this or even a little before.
It kind of lessen the effect when you are already told what to expect.

A little like watching a great movie and being narrated a sudden plot twist / betrayal just before it happen.

Not completely impossible since Chris already reused name of company he worked with/built (Origin & Anvil)
But at this point I don't think Chris want to give that guy any bit of relevance.

Just releasing the game 90% as promised, followed by a month of worldwide amazement will be hard enough for all critics and pseudo journalist who wrote "Scam Citizen" without any throughout research.

>relevance
I don't think adding a parody or joke gives something relevance per se, though it does acknowledge it's existence, which in some people's minds it would, I guess.

I just think it'd be an amusing little thing to have something like a crackpot conspiracy theorist trying to sell some kind of food at a little stand in Crusader, only to have it make your character sick every time you ate it.

If he includes something like that it'll be way late in development. Like, at launch or when the release date has been set and its in massive open beta (like 1-2 months till release or something when its all finalized and they are just balancing shit and looking for obscure bugs). He doesn't want to give DS anymore attention and I can't say I blame him. But once the game is coming out and thus a "success," I can see CR including a slight nod to those in the know as an FU to him.

This

any of you anons have a starfarer I might test fly in PU

I do, but dunno how I'd get it to you, I'm not inclined to post contact info here.

>still no buyback token

Acknowledging DS existence is one thing, but you have to do it in a way that don't imply he was as important in the making of SC than the history of Digital Anvil or Origin have been.

To me DS isn't worth a booth, or creating a npc for him, or even becoming the name of an npc that was already created (because you know he would sue CIG if he heard about it)
But I suppose the baseless accusation and damage he caused might be worth having a npc sharing the same initial "DS".

Frankly, we are already talking too much about him. I guess we are waiting for a game.

Only missions effect your superpower rank.

uh... you don't get to bring content

Mods when?

>skyrim-tier mod to turn NPCs in to loli wearing shimapan

Probably once server tools are public.

>I remember CIG bragging at length about how good their AI was.
their new subsumption thing isn't even implemented on live yet, that's 3.0 and beyond.

I agree, the Homeworld series is one of the best out there due to that kind of attention to detail. I've enjoyed every game and recommend them to anyone who like RTS games. DoK was pretty short though, I was a bit disappointed but at least it's not a dead IP.

Not saying it won't happen, but I've been told things are coming in the next patch for 2 years now

Remember how 2.6 was meant to have "Delta" patching so we didn't have to download the entire client every time? That was promised like 5 times on patches before 2.0

when
ITS ABOUT TIME BOYS

They never said 2.6 would have delta patching stop spreading FUD

>wanting some poor souls to make mods on their engine.

November 2017 for the stream/sale

WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN BUYBACK TOKEN?

Yes they diiiiid!

They also said it was coming with previous patches. Never came.

Should have been in years ago, but hey ho.

When in bloody hell will the avenger titan be available to upgrade to?

When Turbulent stops being incompetent. never

About that "military merchantman", a thing to remember is that the bigger the ship is, the will be bigger the power alimentation and shield generator. The increment is substantial. I doubt a military merchantman would have any significant cargo space.

do you know what the word merchant means?

Has CIG killed kickstarters?

Well, it's the biggest crowd-funded project in history, so if it turns out like shit, then that's entirely possible. All we can do is wait and hope that it turns out well.

kickstarters were already dead.

If it dies it's completely fucked at this scale yeah

it's one of the few that survived. the actual scams are what killed it, anyone claiming this is on the level of your average failed kickstarter is a retard

This.

But I think a lot of people are simply too impatient for it to be anywhere approaching commonplace.