Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Fine Gook Dagger edition

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=789

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122333ff
youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk
a.pomf.cat/hacyar.webm
a.pomf.cat/ehlktm.webm
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/nq9fr23bax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Futureproof is recruiting. PM Cats.

But she's back again right?

That's from July when he quit the first time and left FP and then came back 2 weeks later to join FOE instead before leaving FOE to join Valhalla and then Ohayou (the person is blue is supposed to be Hi! I'm Kora! asking him why he's not going back to FP). There's another EG webm that came out after this that gives more context to the situation at the time.

Crusader class when?

when you code it

Why is card leveling so retarded?

Lel. Much better to just feed it new cards user.
Each card is only 100k.

kek, I almost felt for this

"lemme buy this 2m ts 10, using gem logic it should give me 27 cards worth of exp".

thanks god /tosg/ salved me

at least there1's card abrasives now (this new year event gives one worth 1k exp), maybe we'll see more card abrasives as gimmick rewards or even pvp (or gacha, lol)

Does glass mole still stack?

is card fodder here?

I like butterflies.

how many cards can equip

ULTIMATE POWER

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122333ff

who was card ?

So what's the plan with your build? Suck ehm all up inside ice tree and release everything?

>not wiz3 pyro3 wl2

"stack". be careful with this word since it can be referred to lots of things in this situation

in our current patch:

You can up to 8 (rank 8) glass mole / chapparition cards on your character and get the 80% bonus from 8x lv 10 cards when using a SP potion. So yes, in this sense, the stack.

what don't stack anymore: the effect. You can't use TWO different sp potions (like a alch pot + keistas) anymore to get the double effect (160%). So in this sense, different potions won't stack.

Also, there's the melstis situation but this one I'm not 100% sure since it's been weeks since I last tried meltis

Melstis is capable of saving your buffs, including the card boost so you can stay with the effect for much longer than 4/5 seconds. But htere was a "melstis stack bug" where you could use potions (double potions using previously stack bug) to get a 80% boost, + 80% boost and since meltis was holding your effect, you could use another potion after the cooldown and it would stack with the current effect so we are at 80% + 80% form the first row, now +80% +80% + 80% +80% since melstis is holding everything. on infinite melstis setup, well, we could achiev 9382938293 attack. I hope they finally fixed this all.

Suck em with the force of TEN THOUSAND FROZEN DILDOES and then UNLEASH my pyronectic BALLS OF HELL while spraying HELL from the ground up and then BLASTING EM ALL WHIT FREEZE BOMBS while i sit back wit my spirit homies laffing at em

Are Bloodletting and Healing Factor still worth getting and maxing now? I was thinking I should put points in Pandemic to spread Vapours in r8 instead.

>Suck em with the force of TEN THOUSAND FROZEN DILDOES

But then they had Prophecy and just walk out of the tree. Also enjoy doing 1 damage while risking death by pears every time you cast anything.

>PvP

Comfy guild!

Recruiting!

New player, old player, returning SEA players!

Welcomed!

WB killed!

Many!

No requirements!

Only active!

Katzenberg!

PM him!

Mwee!

Bloodletting sure.
There's little point in getting healing factor past 5-6 now, once you have 100% uptime reliably there's no point in putting more points into it.

Teach me how to reach these amount of Physical and magical defense.
I'm pooped.

Get decent gear
I mean it's not rocket science

Katz

I have full virtov and only have 800 pdef

what is this chinese pedo enabler shit?

he said decent, user

virtov is trahs

ok, desu plate top/bottom are faily good if you can't get hsta/lolopanther. use 2x lv 7+ yellow gems top/bottom, get aspersion 17 from pardoner.

boots = 3x lv 7 + blue gems windrunner

accessories: high mdef ones like dhrag or 2x rhevisan

8x nuaele cards, rank 8. mdef/def hats if possible

+4+ lionhead shield
transcend your gear to stage 3 at least (armor and accessories are much cheaper to upgrade, unlike weapon)

but that mdef... I think he's also a cryo (cryo gets their shields def as raw mdef)

What's better ? dopel 3 or fencer 3 ? (for pve)

>shield
>Nuaele cards
I'm not a cuck cleric/wizard

You won't reach such mdef/def unless you're a whale then.

you can still get around 2.5k~ def with aspersion and 1.5k mdef

as a sword you can use superior kovos greave, even better

As swordie you also get pierene which is pretty ridiculous

Then you're a fucking retard or a liar.

I have virtov without any yellows and I can get 1,5k pdef with aspersion.
I have +5 grynas with yellows and I can get 2.2k pdef on a character with 0 con.

So, why is the orange mace better than the orange rod again? For what reason they did that?

Because imc loves clerics

retard

calm down your titties, he's numbers are accurate without aspergers 17 and yellows, plus he's probably r7

I really want to take advantage of the current attribute discount but I'm broke.
So what's the best way to RMT without RMTing?
Tokens don't seem worth selling at the current cash to silver ratio.
Gacha is too random and unreliable, I could make a lot or barely anything.
Enchant scrolls, maybe? doesn't seem that much better than tokens though.

Silver Lottery chests

you're kinda late, that's why everything's price dropped

on my server, thansk to the attribute's discount, blessed shards went from 230 to 170k, tokens from 2.2kk to 1.5~

guess whos back kids

youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk

What. No way.
Wut?

Bees are not that profitable anymore. What kind of new schemes are you going to plot to once again be top dolla dolla with full transcendence gear due to buying up all the blessed shards in the market.

R
E
M
O
V
F
P

pm Cats if you are looking for a [b]TOSG[/b] guild.

>dvine quits
>lolipan losts his drives
>cats assume
>some weeks later
>dvine is back
>cats pass leadership to dvine
>divine breaks the guild

it was dvine's keikaku since the beginning

what you think about the glass mole card?

useful or just sell it? for general no summoner

cats is the best

welcome back my nigga.

who are you?

Good to see you again Atom!

Please cuck Jace. Take back your throne

Depends on your class and build and gear.

I noticed Shinobi's stealth from those two smoke bomb skills doesn't break when you deal damage.
You can use all skills but taking damage or jumping will still remove the buff.

so you get the 3j friends list bug too?

why tf does it always show 3j logging out when he wasn't online and friends list login logout notifications are turned off

Why the FUCK do you have cuckjane in your friend list

Glassmole card is best used with builds that can deal massive damage within 5 sec then waits for their cooldowns to resurface.

Classes like Cannoneer, Rogue, Mergen, Musketeer and the likes work well with it.

>someone posts gameplay discussion
>spergs ignore it and start talking about clique drama instead
I fucking hate you people

Which addon does that yellow bar?

That's pretty neat and seems balanced if intentional.

It only lasts for a few secs anyways.

Show Skill by Monogusa1244
I thought it'd work for skills other players use but it's just for your skills, so it's kinda useless right now.

>accepted a bunch of quests
>suddenly every mob becomes aggressive af
free taunt is great

>can't click party invite from chat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i really, really, really like this game. Mind if i join playing my friends?

a.pomf.cat/hacyar.webm
good times

a.pomf.cat/ehlktm.webm
and this one I made for dvine

so I'm a new player who started like a few days ago, before playing I looked up some information and guides to try to learn the game, I ended up deciding to follow a build that was basically cleric2 bokor2 diev pardoner pd2, I'm now leveling it but I'm at like level 130 and I'm starting to doubt if the build is really good, I know what I'm playing right now is not representative of what the endgame will be but it feels like hexing + effigy consumes a lot of sp and it works really bad before I can get the plague doctor pandemic skill, I'm mostly clearing with heal and cure, and I'm spending a fuckton of SP potions which I guess is normal, but still. The build is this one, tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/nq9fr23bax/ , I really followed it blindly.
Is the build going to be considerably better later, or is this build kinda shit? Also, are you supposed to farm the materials for diev?

Ex-bokor2/pard/oracle/PD2 here, you are following old meta.
Stay away from bokor, they suck in pve and barely useful in pvp after mdef scaling.
Pardoner are nice for discerning evil, but not really needed if you have agny

>consumes a lot of sp
Gain 130 levels so you can farm free rasvoy potions, or deal with quest rewards and alchemists. I hope you haven't been putting your points in spirit.
>it works really bad before I can get the plague doctor pandemic skill
Yes, come back when you have death steam. I'd get more of the plague doctor utilities instead of going full healing factor.

because she's a CnL hacker

Forgot to add, whoever made that guide is a legit retard. Next time avoid any guide from tosbase, they are either outdated, shit or straight troll guide

>SPR
You dont need SPR, just buy bigger sp pot from market holyshit

>heal factor lv10
lv5 more than enough, if you cant survive with that then get a new armor.

>no bloodletting/mask
its like you hate utilities

How do you prove you're not disinfo

Reroll into Cleric2Diev3MikoPD2

I was building a bokor/pd. I stopped at level 100 finding it incredible boring and weak, so I made a Pally3 to Inquis instead.

Different guy, but how about full support Priest3PD?

>full support
>Using a rank 8 AoE monster

>implying PD isn't support

Other than the HP how is it better?

It just has superior stats.

Same Matk.
More int.
More spr.
Gives Hp.

Rod gives you sp recovery and physical defence.

I'd rather have Hp than sp recovery or defence.

>what is transcending

>tfw can't decide between sawai or canelle buffs

What?

Skull Smashers main stat is magic attack. When you transcend it, it gets exactly the same bonus as the 315 orange rod. But still has superior stats in other areas.

>canelle buffs not in orsha
whyyyy

who the FUCK is sawai

>HP
>superior than defense
If only we had a bunch of % buffs to increase it by. Oh wait!

1800 hp vs 130 defence.

Besides, the recent defence bonus we got has made me pretty much immune to physical damage in everything but PVP. When things can only do 1 damage to me I'd rather have 1800 hp.

Skull Smasher primary stat is matk, it will always be better than Heart of Glory, and physial Clerics forever cucked with Vienazis Mace or whatever is that name unless they get a Solkimi.

okay, so I'm the one who posted this apparently I got lucky and started playing just in time to get the rank reset voucher, what cleric build should I go with to be useful in parties? I want to be able to find a party easily and to be able to help them.
However, the rank reset voucher does not reset stats, doesn't it? and I spent all my stats into int, I'm level 129

She said something about not feeling welcome in orsha anymore, also cute wanted her services in fedi

A bully

Meta Cleric build

Cleric2>Diev3>Miko>Kabba>Inqui

Supportive in PvE with some damage coming from, and the absolute fucking cancer in PvP

>not feeling welcome in Orsha anymore
what does that even mean lmao

>she doesn't know biggest bully of CutNLine

some faggot in CnL that pretends to be a girl so a few of them orbit him
looks like their cancer is spilling over to the thread now

>some faggot in CnL that pretends to be a girl so a few of them orbit him
but wait, if everyone in CnL pretends to be a girl, who is orbitting who?

More massive bodies are always orbited by less massive ones.