>4 doors
>300+ HP
>Manual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-RBE4tR9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why AWD?

Taurus SHO
Satisfies everything but the manual stipulation.

You could buy an m3 with a door warranty for less than that. Buying new is retarded.

>Must also be available in nitrous blue

Do you work for the defense industry? Or perhaps the Automotive OEMs?

Those specs are especially tailored to this specific car. I mean, if you want to buy an RS, just b uy an RS. But otherwise the Golf R, the WRX / STi, perhaps the S3,...

WRX Sti because the engine is mounted the proper way

This weighs half a ton more than the RS with the same torque output.

Traction in the north-east. Also would like to be able to use all the 300+ HP and not just spin the wheels.

Subaru WRX because it has real AWD.

Wait for the Raptor version of the new Ranger.

>Traction in the north-east.
so the north-east did not have cars till AWD was popular?
Protip for you, get a 3k civic and spend the 37k not being a pansy.

I wish they never face lifted the new ranger to match all their current cars, it's fucking ugly now

The OEM wheels are 19", which is a bit ridiculous for a car to be used in New England winters and ROADS. They will be ultra low profile for a car like that, and so will be rough riding, fragile to potholes, and lose grip easily on rough surfaces. And the only smaller option is -1, which means 18" - still low profile. And the options of 18" / 19" true winter tires is still limited so you have a sub-optimal experience in real snow and ice.

I'm not saying it's awful, but Ford decided to sacrifice it's true winter potential for styling and summer pavement performance and muh Big Brakes. Anybody in the Great Lakes will tell you that you don't want 30 profile tires on lightweight rims for winter driving.

But it'll be fun for at least 8 months of the year. And you'll get by the other 4. JUST like a FWD $3K Civic.

How is this tailored? Even if it's not new, what else could be considered? What used car would you be okay with dropping $40K on?

WRX isn't in the same class, STi has a 20+ year old engine. If I'm a little flexible with the S3, it still doesn't have the power and isn't manual.

Golf R is a fair point.

Dope* fucking autocorrect

You just answered your own question.

For $6K more you can get a BMW M240xi. But not a manual.

For .....

Look, you want the RS. It's a fine car, and of course the best at your specs. Just buy it.

Golf R or Suby
Don't really like how the focus looks

>This weighs half a ton more than the RS with the same torque output.
So? It's comfier, bigger, and much much more unassuming
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-RBE4tR9o
>a single tune takes more than half a second from its 1/4 mile time.

>doesn't even have LSDs
>muh "torque vectoring"
yay for the same traction control and open diff my shitbox has. Focus RS is shite mate.

i would buy a used 2008 CL63 amg it was the second or third most expensive vehicle mercedes offered depending on how you optioned it and where you are from

What else would you buy with $27,199.00?

Has to be:
>New
>FWD
>Hatchback
>200+ horsepower
>Manual
>Turbo
>Less than 5 seats
>Available with an asymmetrical 3-door layout

Things I would rather get instead of a Kia:
>Golf
>Focus
>Fiesta
>stabbed
>shot
I think you get the idea.

Also the Veloster has 4 doors.

2015 b8 S4

Beetle R-Line.

>Things I would rather get instead of a Kia
How about a Hyundai?

>counting the rear hatch as a door
pls.

For me, the choice is an obvious one. The Hyundai Veloster Turbo is clearly the best car its it's class. No other $27,199 hatchback with an asymmetrical door layout even comes close to this kind of performance.

This car is an apex predator, there's nothing else that can even compete.

>FWD
You literally know shit about cars and can't drive. Enjoy your koreanshit.

>$28k for a slow as fuck FWD kia/hyundai

Do your resale value a favor and buy a Focus ST. It's faster, better in every way, and won't be worth 10k in 3 years.

Kia is owned by Hyundai, you twit.

>best car in its class
Some of us are not interested in Korean shit class.

>rally sport package still keeps the 201hp but only gives you stiffer suspension

Hyundai?
As in THE Hyundai that decided a NA 3 cylinder diesel engine would be fine in a sedan?
THE Hyundai that produced and sold a sedan that would take over 20 seconds to get to 100 km/h?

>Amerifats mad they'll never fit in these bucket seats

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me ONE car that outperforms the Veloster given the criteria I listed.

>the veloster is the fastest 4 door hatchback that is sold right now
>it doesn't matter that is the single one

>Muh Asymmetrical Door Layout

Fuck off with your autistic bullshit, a GTI wipes its ass with your Veloster

Civic and it ain't even a turbo

Jesus fuck

>it doesn't matter that is the single one

It does matter, because it means Hyundai are the only ones doing anything right.

>The Hyundai Veloster Turbo is clearly the best car its it's class.
It has no class. It is literally a Hyundai Accent Coupe and is placed in the subcompact class.

Know how many subcompact coupes there are on the US market?
None.

The Veloster is a shitty Accent with a turbo thrown at it.

I have a 2017 wrx and I like it more than the sti but i drove the rs recently and it feels better than both. I think the rs is the best buy.

id buy any car before that piece of trash.
GTI
Focus st
Fiesta st
civic si
slightly used golf r

it will only take you 10 seconds to get to 60

>veloster turbo
what is their angle?

Down payment on a house so I could store as many shitboxes as I wanted.

Aesthetic purity and innovation. It's puts all these other cookie cutter bars of soap to shame.

Camry

>$40k
Id get a GTR 32 and some other car I wont care as much about and will be able to beat the piss out of daily.

Why does Veeky Forums loves to hate the FoRS so much. Price is pretty reasonable, and you're getting a practical yet legit sports car.

>Focus RS
>sports car

30k on a new truck.
10k into my shitbox.

More fun per dollar than a souped up Focus.

>Implying it's not
>Being this retarded

>FWD Based Chassis
>Haldex AWD
>"""""sports car""""

>laughed the Civic fag
what's your favorite flavor of vape? It better be Clorox

focus rs is literally the vape mobile, endorsed by ken block and featuring a monster energy gymkhana inspired 'drift mode'

stay mad a fwd civic is faster than the focus rs, lmao

>benchracing this hard

That said, I agree with the Focus RS being a MONSTERENERGYmobile. Great car, shitty owners.

Buying a used BMW is retarded to.

Ford raptor with a salvage title.

A45 amg

you're about 25k too low on price. In America, where OP is, the CLA45 AMG and GLA45 AMG (the equivalent models) are around $55k