/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Haurchefant Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kirkman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine playing the game just to play the game...

i play it cause its fun

I'm a grower...

What drugs you on, son?

Which people are to be avoided when I start on Balmung soon and why?

(You)

Then we need to lock your penis with a cage.
The only dick you'll ever need is the one of real men.

Someone exploit me sexually, please

I'll ask AGAIN..

The only question that matters is.. is Alisaie a RDM?
youtu.be/H1LSP0kmDgM

Are you a cute 24-man raid boss?

now please lay down on the bed with /doze, shirtless

I'm going to deny you any kind of sexual exploitation :3. And I want you to thank me for it

cosy

Same.
That and headpats.
Sorrow

post glamours

No you fucking idiot, red mages use a crystal focus and know both white and black magic, things which Alisae don't. If she is a job that we don't have yet (the Sharlayans are very well versed in manipulating aether and she IS a Sharlayan and studied in Sharlayan alongside Alphinaud), then she is more likely a mystic knight or rune fencer than a red mage.

Now fuck off.
Stop shitposting in my thread.

You are right!

>you fucking idiot
Apologize to him RIGHT NOW.

People will continue to ignore that storyline characters in this game don't strictly follow class/job conventions. They can do whatever magicks and skills they have learned, even if its something no player can do ingame.

Implying the RDM we saw in the teaser isn't very close to a Rune Fencer anyway

I don't think my bf would appreciate that.

>shitposting
>my thread

You mean this is the regular ERP thread and nothing else? My bad

Oh you mean those 4 attacks he did?
Fuck off you idiot.

Everyone's been saying Blue mage or Samurai were the big confirmations going on by Yoshi-P's new shirt. But clearly this is false, and I'll tell you why.
In his recent interview, Yoshi-P stated that there's multiple directors for the Spiderman series, this implies that we cannot use directors as an example, but we have to instead look at other big things dealing with Spiderman but could be a hint.
Robert Kirkman, the writer of the Marvel Zombie series was known to be a patriotic man and wore Red/blue a lot. His wiki page even shows him wearing a blue shirt ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kirkman ). This is obviously what Yoshi was going for.
But what does it mean? Well if we take a closer look at what happened in the Marvel Zombies series, it features Spiderman dying and becoming part of the zombie hoard.
What are Zombies? Living dead. And this is what I think we should focus on. What can the Living dead tell us about the next class.
Well there's one famous class that uses a spell called Living dead and has always had the theme of dark magic. So It's obvious. The newly confirmed class is Dark Knigh---fuck.

Come on, let's fish.

>y'shtola is a conjurer
>used AST skill during leviathan cutscene
>used holy twice
>holy is a white mage exclusive skill

Like, who gives a fuck? Alisaie right now is more red mage than anything else.

server/name/location

Isn't the latest spiderman a nigger? DRK confirmed.

I bet this sounded way cooler in your head before you typed it out.

Hello! Any tips on defeating the wizard meanie in the quest "To Guard a Guardian"?

1 tip for 1 butt

Hit him until he dies.

I bet you thought you were smarter before you realized I just copy-pasted it from reddit.

Either way it's not going to be blue mage because let's be honest, no one actually wants blue mage, they just like the idea of blue mage.

If you're one of those weirdos then just stop, take a step back and think to yourself: can they really make blue mage work in xiv the way you want it to work? Like fuck, 90% of enemy abilities are AoEs in the first place, the fuck do you expect nigga.

With the way the game currently is, blue mage is simply unrealistic.

Just 1...

It's nothing like Rune Fencer. XIV's Dark Knight is closer to Rune Fencer

this one is old and busted, sorry

Copy pasting something from Reddit isn't cool though. BLU is happening. The latest post by Yoshi is too blatant to suggest otherwise. To choose something else like SAM or DNC without any evidence or basis would mean that the developers intentionally deceived everyone with clues that all pointed to BLU, which is the opposite of what happened with previous Fanfest for Heavensward. Note that I do want anything but BLU in game, but all evidence suggests its BLU and they could easily bullshit their way into a tank or healer role because they will absolutely not add two caster DPS at the same time.

>The latest post by Yoshi
Are you talking about the crimson and azure thing?
Because crimson is Stormblood, Azure is Heavensward.

so is this the 'get NTR'd' mmo

His post is about how we're moving from heavensward to stormblood on 2017. It has nothing to do with classes.

>tfw you never see anyone with your outfit since it incorporates low level gathering gear
>a week later you see two people in the same day with the exact same outfit

What makes you say that?

>tfw getting taunted by a friend about not having /eureka

Why do so many femlizard hold their left arm?
Did they hurt it? :(

theyhave shit taste in idle poses

The entire theme of the Fanfests, trailer, and Spiderman has been contrasting red/blue.

*mouth open for cock memes*

>Copy pasting something from Reddit isn't cool though.
Literally every piece of news we get about this game gets copy-pasted here from Reddit.
>The latest post by Yoshi is too blatant to suggest otherwise.
Let me translate it to you so even you can understand:
We did shit in Ishgard and it was all cool and blue
Now we going to Ala Mhigo and dis shit is gon b red

do you need a cock to slurp on?

Do you need a pacifier?

The azure is Heavensward
The crimson is Stormblood. This shouldn't be confusing for you if you know their titles:

Liberators of the Crimson Lotus and Azure Sky of Ishgard

Why would you think this looks good?

But why would they post such a thing when western players never knew the real names of the JP expansions?

>ninjas needing 25+ second countdown macros

Am I missing something? Why do they need any more than 15 seconds

Because it's just a translation of the same thing they've given the Japanese players. The sun is rising on the Crimson Lotus's expansion. The sun is setting on Ishgard's expansion in this year of 2017.

It's almost as if this is a japanese game and he addresses the japanese playerbase and the gaijins get a simple translation

Vomit

>super models become warrior and save the world
Nice plot.

Super models that are the only ones that can resist the primals hypno powers.

Why is lost city so confusing and poorly designed in comparison to the other raids?

I mean the mechanics aren't really hard, there is just a lot of them and they don't make any fucking sense before you read about them.

Is everyone else simply so hungry for primal cock and only the models can resist because they are getting fucked silly all the time anyway?

Only if I can coat it in jizz.

there's an opener that has you open with Suiton, which means applying huton then waiting for the mudra to come off cooldown before puling the boss

Nevermind. I was trying to fight both him and his gargoyle at the same time, which was pretty hard.
But if you stay at the entrance of the arena, only the gargoyle attacks you, and it becomes much easier
Maybe you'll get butt next time, sorry!

>primal cock
You'll never rub your naked body against Rumah's massive cock.

sounds retarded
why would you open with TA and miss out on fitting in your debuffs + kassatsu raiton unless you do it before slashing is up which is even more retarded

Good

Why do c@s waste their time fighting evil when they could be fucking all the time? Look at that body.

;_;

>rumah's

typos aside, ever paid attention to the ramuh arena? Dude is leaking water out of him, old fart needs some fucking diapers.

I've been laying in bed for 2 hours now trying to sleep pls help

You don't open with Trick Attack, Suiton has ten seconds before it wears off, you do Suiton on the pull and you Trick Attack later into your opener

that's not water, that's precum

I have slept so many hours over last few weeks and I'm still bored with the few hours I stay up

We should get together

in eorzea females dont fuck males

in eorzea females fuck futa and males just do potd or alex with their friends

Some cats naturally have the need to fight, like Bnhaka.
And some are constantly overwhelmed by the desire to breed, like Seihai.
It's just their nature.

>spoiler

Does that mean his beard isn't his beard but his balls that swing over his back and are covered in pubes?

so you make people wait 25 seconds every time just so you dont have to use 3 mudra mid combat which is what you have to do anyways with every TA down the line anyways

>Why is lost city so confusing and poorly designed in comparison to the other raids?

Go fuck yourself

you play a tank, don't you?

Lizard butt

You just have to find females that aren't from Balmung.

Or females who are into RP and ERP, instead of just the latter.

god damn you're ugly.

a re-run again...

Not him but I mained a tank since before 2.0.
I picked up Ninja recently and whenever a tank pulls when my Mudras are on CD I get so fucking mad, but I also did it all the time to a friend of mine since I didn't fully grasp how badly it fucks them.
I have seen the light. I still pull without waiting though.

exact same shit as cat butt and midlander butt

You're forgetting one small detail, for him to be running lost city it means he's a newfag that's used to dungeons like dullbreaker HM

t. paks

Couldn't hurt?

20 or so seconds is not unreasonable.

It isn't retarded like a minute long pull for WAR

>you
I don't main NIN, I just know both of its openers because I can. It is more potency in that opener to do that than it is to even do the second, slightly shorter wait time opener, especially because it aligns well with the BLM's later Fire IVs and MCH's hypercharge duration during their openers

These guys must be so sexually frustrated not getting to bang all these c@s.

>getting this buttflustered over a shitty 24man
lmao kid

no, i play nin which is why im asking retard

Go fuck yourself

>ywn fish then fuck with this cat

Your favorite raid is shit friendo

>fish and fuck
I didn't know xivg played CoC.

can you make a single post that doesn't make you look like a huge horny virgin

>adding a min and half to a dungeon because a nin is present
>to a already slow run because nin has shit for aoe

I only wait on savage and ex primals, there is no real point in maximizing shit anywhere outside of it.