>autoblog angrily swallows Trump's cum

Laughed through the whole article.

why does it matter?

>not enjoying communist tears

wew

this

I do fampai but wrong board.

How come its the wrong broad?

I didn't watch the autoshow but now i'm wishing i did. does anyone ever live-stream it? seriously that would've been a nice addition to start off the new year. i still find it hard to believe these guys take Trump that seriously. sure, hes the president but what's the worst he could do to them without going through the lengthy political system besides badmouth them? do they think his words will sway buyers?

garbage

>hes the president but what's the worst he could do to them without going through the lengthy political system besides badmouth them? do they think his words will sway buyers?
A lot, and yes.

>tfw if Toyota US becomes more separated from Toyota JP, Toyota US will forever produce boring grey Camryboxes and never, ever make another RWD vehicle

Noooooooooooooooooo

something something /pol/'s that way

something something cars are Veeky Forums related

anytime trump tweets/badmouths an auto manufacturer their stock price goes down lmao.

Probably because no one is sure if he's serious about taxing the fuck out of companies that send jobs overseas. If these companies got scrutinized and had their deductions taken away and ended up paying the 35% corporate tax rate then they'd be fucking bankrupt in under a year.

Unlike previous presidents trump is a business man and won't fall for PR bullshit or lobbyists hand waving away tax loopholes.

>no one is sure if he's serious
The auto companies wouldn't be sucking his dick like crack whores right now if they didn't think he was serious, stop watching CNN.

>mexico won't pay for the wall
>hillary won't be locked up
>automakers are still building their cars in mexico
are trump supporters really this stupid?

>shillary voters are still this assblasted she lost to Trump

It was a rhetorical question anyways. I didn't actually expect you to address my points. lol.

>blacks will be treated as equal citizens
were obama supporters really this stupid?

>women and faggots will be treated as equal citizens
are clinton supporters really this stupid?

>can't address the argument
>hurr durr but obama!
top kek

there is no argument. he still has 4 years to do all these things...
prove to me thats whats gonna happen? youd have to know mr all knowledgeable green frog

This. We'll see if Trump makes good on his word.

>haha people like trump for taking jobs to america what a bunch of losers

Fuck off.

Are you stupid?

>Congress pls pay for wall
>The clintons are good people, dont want to hurt them
>TLC is a lot more powerful, corps will bride congress

How much time did you spend shitposting and gaming today compared to the time you spent on job applications today?

I haven't been shitposting that much today. I was at school earlier today and I've been writing a 10 page report for my English class all day. I didn't apply for jobs today

> are trump supporters really this stupid?

Of course they are. They literally can be shown a video of Trump doing something and then say "He never did that" with a straight face.

Then don't shitpost at all and just write the paper.

fuck off. I'm getting it done.

Evidently not, you're still here trying to act black

>still on Veeky Forums
>getting it done

lol who the fuck applies for jobs? also how can you spend all day filling out an application? they take like ten minutes tops

it would be pretty fucking easy if i had a car. it's not though.