Final Fantasy General CDVII - /ffg/

pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>World of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?

_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv
>Dissidia Opera Omina
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

>Reference for roman numerals
literacy.kent.edu/Minigrants/Cinci/romanchart.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
gematsu.com/2017/01/dissidia-final-fantasy-arcade-new-character-reveal-set-january-10
youtube.com/watch?v=NcoubpSwlEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for deals

How long until someone notices?

Fucking time traveling OPs man

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636

>Royally fucked up OP

and I tought [emberd]s where bad

someone please make a real thread.

What the fuck was the point of this Android update in RK hiding the navigation bar?
I want to see if my battery is dying/clock/messages.

Yeah, I don't think this was someone sabotaging the OP, they just fucked up bigtime.

Better than having OP with shitty catgirls as that one fag wanted

7th for Catgirls

As a new player to RK, what should I pull on aside from XIV? I got Shout from Tyrone selection and a bunch of crap.

I'm tempted by the OSBfest banner because I'm a FFI fag, but the FFV one seems nice as well, and Gilgamesh is bro tier.
But then of fucking course there is my waifu's OSB coming up.

What do bros?
Pull for nostalgiakek? For bros? For waifu?

Can Dark Fina's TMR stack?

OP the True Hero did nothing wrong.

If you're new you can pull where you like to build synergy for realms. Power relics like Thyrus, Sentinel's Grimoire, Platinum Sword (you have already) are important for boosting yourself up, but they're not needed to do most of the content.

Who's your waifu?
The XIV banner with Y'shtola's BSB and such is the best, but if you don't want to pull there the Phase 5 banner is your best bet. Or you could save for Orlandu and the anniversary banners in the future, but most new players generally don't want to wait.

Aside from XIV? Nothing, you save for anniversary or Orlandu

miqote a shit.
SHIT

>normies think noctis being with iris would be pedophilia

user you aren't even going to get one Slut Fina.

What does it matter to you?

Now that the OSBfest is ending soon, we can start preemptively complaining about how DeNA is going to fuck up the anniversary banners. Like banner 4, for instance. It's too good to live.

Who wants to bet that Orlandu's OSB is going to vanish off the anniversary banners entirely?

>being poor
don't speak to me ever again

XIV's first banner is OP as fuck and it's relics aren't going to return in a good time so you may want to draw there for now.

FFT event is going to come in like a month and it has another very powerful banner. so you probably want to save some mythril for it.

BUT
as this user pointed, you must try to collect synergy for different realms.
I, II, III XI and XIV are the most rare banners so it's normal if you don't have synergy for them.

I, II, XI, XIV and FFT have the least event's and content in general thus far.

VII, VIII, IX and XIII are the most recurring realms (with V and VI as close seconds) so it's usually a good idea to prioritize them.

Thyrus (XIV)
Platinum Sword (FFT)
Sentinel Grimoire (CORE)
Onion Gauntlets (III)

are the most sought after relics and are commonly called the holy trinity (with Thyrus and grimoire sharing the same spot).

with that in mind try to fetch relics for your bros and waifus if you want.

welcome to RK and my the luck be with your pulls

I'm gonna do 3 11 pulls, so I'm gonna get 3 dark fina.

So am I right in guessing
numbersfag = guy who's always baiting out vaynefag = tacticsfag

Yep, he's also Terrafag, Ultros user, and 8BTfag, and a BE player.

There's only about a dozen active posters here user. All these characters we have are played by the same actors, if you catch my drift.

For example, did you know that I am Ultrosposter, Vaynefag, AND Manel?

reposting:

Where do you guys get your Litrock when you need it for awakenings? some people say material dungeon, others say grinding fulan pass.

I just want a method where I can autorun it on the side and get more than 1 litrock per 20 energy.

yes

But are you also me?

I just come here to defend Tidus and denounce Terra.

That's what I thought, I was wondering if I should wait for half prices to build up for synergy though

Claire.
Yeah, I understand that XIV banner is bretty gud, but frankly I'm playing RK for nostalgia and to fool around with characters I'm attached to.
And given that I never played XIV, I must say it's not very appealing.

Do y'all know specifics about this anniversary? Like when, what will drop or still no info?
And thanks.

I'am Celesfag, HGAnon and the original Squats poster.

Thanks my man

Don't think so. It's far enough from Orlandu and is a really popular item.
They would shoot themselves in the foot by removing it.
My hope is that Squall OSB is on a better banner than what JP had.

gematsu.com/2017/01/dissidia-final-fantasy-arcade-new-character-reveal-set-january-10

NOCTIS OUJI?

Siren's tower

Best would be to steal as well from the headstones

Can I stack Cid's BSB with his other wind enhance SB?

you're welcome my friend. and feel free to ask if you have more questions.

We don't know what exactly the banners will be, we just know they'll all be really good. But it'll be around the second anniversary obviously, so like late February early March.

Still though, I would recommend a 11x pull on banner 5 of the OSBfest rather than waiting. Being a new player with a lack of relics really blows.

I was hoping to pull for both Firion's and Ashe's BSBs on this OSBfest, but we can't have everything we want. I wouldn't assume anything if I were you.

Drawing for synergy is a good idea, but it can be more manageable if he draws on half-price banners for that. Especially if he's relatively new, since even relics with lousy SBs are useful then.

Guy in RK yesterday asking for advice on first pull here.

Relative handed me an Itunes card and I bought myself some gems for another 11 pull.

5+ pulls were
Flame Fossil
Soulrender
Bomb Core
Another Physician's Staff
Gabranth's Hauberk
And a 6* called eagletalon.

Then I used last 100 for a discount pull and got Bartz's Cloak.

Which of these are keepers and which are going to be trash later?

It better be golbez

They're all keepers. They're all good for realm synergy. Even if you don't like the character they're used to grant a soul break, you can use them on other characters and make them stronger for that realm.

calling for Tyro, Rain, Wol or Greg ;)

EnElements dont stack, duration refreshes though.
Imperils will stack in the future, both same element (up till 100% weakness) and different elements on top of each other.

Well you shouldn't be getting rid of any of them, but the only especially good SBs there are the Flame Fossil and Physician's Staff (though being a dupe makes it significantly less useful). The Eagletalon is alright and the armor you got there will be good even if the SBs aren't amazing.

what these characters have in common?

Girugamesh
Exdeath
Celes
Terra
Ultros
Tidus
Vayne
Lightning
Y'shtola
Cindy
the XV boyband (Noctis, Ignis, Prompto only)
Dr.Mog

Not in global.

They are all meme characters?

Enjoy your Arianas

must... resist.... cant... resist....

You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so great!

Someone post the GIRUGAMESH version of Gilgamesh.

what the fuck is this and why is it in my final fantasy?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcoubpSwlEk

Hey fampai which of these units are going to be your main leads because I don't think you could cycle between 19 different units very efficiently

Literally who pop shit for 14 year old girls. Ignore it and move on, or if the unit is actually strong then roll for it and pretend it's another donut (it is)

XV was a mess and tabata is a fag

not an argument

>tfw you waste 80 energy on a dungeon cause the boss is ranged

>Literally who
She really isn't.

>two pulls on the first XIV banner
>NOT A SINGLE BSB
>TWO DUPES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t.14 year old girl

>Do y'all know specifics about this anniversary? Like when, what will drop or still no info?
When? No idea, but if it follows JP it will be
free 50 mythril
3 1-day long lucky banners(medicas only, enelement only, bsb only)
One day or so of a banner of THE BEST relics in the game
Five-phase fest

i dont know who she is just another Nickelodeon or Disney teen star

i fucking hate mainstream bullshit like this

and it makes absolutely no fucking sense. At least this will draw in cute teenage girls to the game.

>someone actually thought this would be a worthwhile addition to the game
>someone had to design this piece of shit and after that, someone else greenlit the whole thing and gave them the thumbs up after seeing the finished minigame
This only took like 20 minutes, but it was still infuriating.

Ok, but when the fuck is it, I don't want to see this coming soon shit for a month before we actually get it.

>tfw I'm going to do 7 11x pulls
>tfw I'm going to get zero best Fina

I bet that I won't even get a single 5* crystal.

Literal whos don't have sales like this. Because people like you who are out of touch with pop culture (I only know this bitch's name, and that she's popular, I don't think I've heard any of these songs. But I'm into kpop and not american pop.) don't know who she is doesn't make her a 'literal who', it makes you a clueless person out of touch with popular entities in pop culture.
Check these Japan chart positions. She's popular there. Japan's music market is fiercely competitive and having positions like that are actually impressive.

>forgot picture
I'm a complete retardo.

>finally reached 9k points in the event
>can now awaken any one character of my choosing
Thanks /ffg/. Couldn't have done it without you. Literally.

Guess I awaken noct first? Here's a list of my characters right now
Noctis 5*
Chizuru 5*
Santa Roselia/Refia 4*
White Knight Noel 5*
Agrias 4*

>Ariana Grande
>literally means Great Aryan in portuguese
>she's actually black

>can't even reach no 1 in Sweden

Why does anyone care about her again?

>/ffg/ going full faggot popstar teen girl

LIGHTNING, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR

>At best a million sales of a single album
>In a world of billions

Seems like a literal who to me.

>implying sales matter in a world where everyone just downloads music

I thought she was Italian?

How do I beat Iris in the chocobo race?

>Still don't have my trust moogle on the last day of frosty

>3 Kaiser Knuckles in a pull

I just wanted one, the game must know how much I hate them.

Sick pulls desu

Producer-san going "Thank you very much for playing my game" with his best Mario impression

Have you ever seen a black person in your entire life?

i just want to wake up please let this all be a dream

get this abomination out of my BE. this looks like a preschooler shopped her in

She really is.

She's an irrelevant washed up whore.

When your biggest claim to infamy is a video of you fellating a pastry and announcing your hatred for America, you're as irrelevant as an ant.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong, I'm sure this wont backfire on scumi and SE at all.

Its like they havent learned anything from the massive flop that is FF15.

Dont
fuck
with
your
established
franchise

how mad

Hi, does anyone know if I buy ffx from steam, do I have to listen to the remastered ost or can I switch it to the original?

Wow, that must mean bieber is good too, he should get a unit next, and then Trump, his LB can be "grab em by the pussy, which deals double dmg against females", he can have katana mastery as a passive too

>all these faggots this mas about Ariana in BE

Move the fuck on in your life, it's pixels in a mobage. I for one welcome all the sexy pictures yet to come

hello
i don't know
greetings

Nowhere near as mad as Scumi executives are going to be when they realize they lost the vat majority of their whales just to gain a few vapid teens who'll play for a few days and never buy lapis

>Dont
>fuck
>with
>your
>established
>franchise
Whatcha gonna do, faggot? Lower your monthly lapis budget to a cool 5k?

you can switch between the arranged and original soundtracks any time

omg thanks
bye

Uninstalled the game as soon as i saw that irrelevant whore pop up in my game.

Nowhere near as mad as Scumi executives are going to be when they realize they lost the vast majority of their whales just to gain a few vapid teens who'll play for a few days and never buy lapis

POST ARIANA

>>(no you) 164681538
What's the matter buddy, salty nobody gave you any (You)s the last time you posted your ebin Trump idea?

Man I hated how the Chocobos looked in X too.

Dont need to do anything. SE are masters at killing themselves. Seems like FF15 selling less than a third of what FF13 sold wasnt a clear enough message for them.