Why do Ameritards allow red rear turn signals?

Why do Ameritards allow red rear turn signals?
Even worse when the brake light bulbs is also the turn signal bulb.

This is the most retarded, unsafest thing ever.

Americucks WILL defend this

Turn signal is fine.

The only reason people use brake lights is because they're automatic

I hate that my audi has red turn signals. I want yellow dammit!

stupid usa laws

Me personally? My taillights are super dim because I sneakily used a 18v bulb instead of a 12 so its just barely legal brightness mounted in my single pair of red oval lamps mounted way way way low on the bumper of my work truck. Even so, I engine brake intentionally and like to rapidly switch lanes, oh, and I drive around with a tow ball always inserted into my class-V hitch and my bumper is welded up diamond plate.

Honestly, the problem is my truck has a bad valve tick and I want a new one, and i live in an automatic-fault state.

What I don't understand is when a car that has amber turn signals changes to red turn signals when the car is facelifted. I'm looking at you BMW and Nissan.

>Even worse when the brake light bulbs is also the turn signal bulb.

That's easier to see and differentiate compared to even an amber turn signal right beside a red brake light, especially with a high mount third brake light. Some modern cars cut out the DRL's on the signaling side so the turn indicator is easier to see.

>This guy only has one red light
>And it's flashing at a steady pace
>But he's not slowing down
>?????
Are you retarded or something?

>Only one red light is flashing on one side on the back of that car
>Does that mean the driver is only applying the brakes to one side intermittently?

Jesus fuck it's not hard to figure out what a flashing red light means.

Tards are literally defending this right now.

because its cheaper

>Euro and Jap taillights:
Running+brake light, indicator light, reverse light
4 wires, 3 bulbs

>American taillights:
Running+brake/indicator light, reverse light
3 wires, 2 bulbs

Simpler and less weight :^)

I don't need to defend it because we have freedom, Ahmed.
Don't forget to get your TV liscense

Nobody in America uses turn signals anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Pure red is sexy. Are you some kind of safety nerd or something?

Or a single RGB led light because the rest of the world isn't stuck in 1952 like the US is.

>stupid usa laws
There's nothing saying you HAVE to use red. Yellow indicator lights are allowed, you just need a better car than a VAG.

>freedom
how are those skylines treating you?

>it's gotta be red cuz I'm angery if you can't tell the difference you're stoopid REEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah, shared indicator/brakes are so ugly

Ahhh leave it to Germany to complicate even the simplest of things. That's why they spend most their lives being repaired in a shop.

>americans consider changing a light bulb a difficult task that would consume a large amount of time
how many amerilards does it take to screw in a light bulb? LMAO

>single light
>complicated

Very well considering my market is driving up their prices around the world. (^:

this

Not sure if troll or not

>only one taillight visible, rest obstructed by traffic
>constant flashing
>cant tell if he is slowly braking, or trying to change lanes
>traffic clears up, all other brake lights are burned out
>still that one bulb flashing
>guy was actually braking like a retard

>Single $500 CANbus actuated DRM-locked light

OP said this thread would turn to shit, and by golly it did.

This is the most trivial bullshit to argue about

You can't turn something that's already shit into shit.

>implying that $500 german engineered light won't last the life of the car
Guess you're not used to owning reliable things

No, I'm not used to owning reliable things, because I own German things.

>life of the car
In Kraut speak that's 50,000 miles/2 years, whichever comes first.

Next you'll say, "I was only pretending to be retarded"

>life of the car
In amerilard speak, that's the next corner.

>People on the internet actually sperging out over something as meaningless and inconsequential a this.

>Toyota
>300,000 miles and runs fine

>Volkswagen
>100,000 miles and dash lit up like a christmas tree

no one allows anything

these laws were made before any of us were bourn

everyone knows lawmakers dont actually do anything

its an audi not a vw, 2006 a4

t. laptime shitposter

>its an audi not a vw

Since we're complaining about lights, why the FUCK do reverse lights come on for GM shit when the driver isn't doing a goddamn thing? I can't tell if these assholes are about to back out of their spot and hit me or what. I haven't noticed this problem with anything but GM.

What do you think the 'A' in VAG stands for?

>reverse lights come on when car is in reverse
>just like every other car out there
>driver is just sitting in reverse while applying brake.

is it this big of a mystery?

Indicating that the remote door lock/unlock was pressed, remote hatch open, the driver farted, etc

I saw one today with the reverse lights on when the driver wasn't even in there.

But why? The reverse lights should only be on when the vehicle is in reverse, both so the driver can see where he's going (if he even bothers to look) and to warn people to get out of the way. Having it on for other reasons only creates confusion.

Why do yuropoors even come to this board? serious question.

the only thing that annoys me is the tail lights that have the individual LED's and top half of them are the brake, and the bottom half are the turn signal, but the brake light doesnt dim and the turn signals are just barely brighter than the brake lights, but instead of turning off and on, they just go dim to bright to dim

They like to see what it's like to experience cars with more than 100hp.

automotive

AG stands for Aktiengesellschaft, which means stock company, so a company that's stock exchange listed and therefore owned by shareholders.

Pure gray? Why the fuck would burgers only use the gray lights?

This has been pissing me off for so long. It's obnoxious, if there's a car following the one that's turning, I can't yell if his signal is on or if he's just tapping his breaks like half the retards here do.

Stupid. This country has the most stupid restrictions on certain things but allows dumb crap like this.

Kek'd

No, you're stupid. If someone is tapping their brakes both sides would flash, not just one. I can't see how people get confused by this.

They can't see both sides because they're following too closely.

YOU DO NOT UINDERSTAND
American automakers are cheap shits. They so fucking cheap that they economize an extra copper wire out of the harness. This way they can be cheap shits by making entire red brake light flash like an indicator.

>hazards on
>either brake lights or hazard lights are defeated with brake application
Divide by zero american retardation

Like the new shitboxes that turn the headlight off for the turn signal? I don't understand this logic

For real, fuck GM for this. Its a "parking light" that's meant to illuminate the rear of the vehicle for groceries and other shit.
I absolutely hate it. Rolling through a parking lot and see them, stop because I assume they're backing out, and its just some fuck at the entrance of the store hitting the lock/unlock button.

As per red lights on the rear, it just looks better than amber in my opinion. Hell, I'd get rid of the amber on the front if it were technically legal. The yellow just doesnt look good to me.

>drive shitbox buick
>automatic headlights are better than newer cars
>use turn signal and the headlight magically shines brighter on that side so you can see where you're turning
What went wrong?

One thing I like about my VW is that is uses separate light bulbs for separate tail light functions, and the turn signals are amber.

I hated how my old ford taurus used the same bulb for both tail lights and brake lights and how they were red.

My sister's chevy malibu has the same crap going on. The turn signal bulb is actually a dual filament bulb which shares functions with the tail lights and gets brighter when activated.

they still don't have mandatory seatbelt

They have nothing better to do while Mohammed plows their wife/girlfriend.

German enginbeering

I don't get it either.

It's especially dangerous when the car is neglected and has a bad or damaged bulb.

>Pure red is sexy.

^This

I'm sure this actually happened to you and you're not just shitposting

Stay cucked with your yellow rear lmao

>I drive around with a tow ball always inserted into my class-V hitch

Why the fuck would you remove it? I don't. I sure as shit wouldn't store one in the cab. I bolt my triball in to deter theft.

If someone runs into you they'd waste their bumper cover and possibly their hood either way.

why the fuck were you so worried about some retard 12 cars in front of you and 3 lanes over?

pay more attention to the car in front of you.

what are "multiple filaments in the same bulb"
for $400, Alex.

Wrong. The third/high mount brake light still works as a brake light. Science Bitch.

>not removing towball
far out anons, your shins must look like the fucking moon

The tards are the ones bitching. Literally no one besides the handful of autists on here would get pissy over this.

This isn't even an exclusively American thing either, tard.

what is 'too cheap to use another bulb and connector' 14 cents pat