Why doesn't anyone love Buick?

Why doesn't anyone love Buick?

Because they exist soley to pander to the chinks even though GM already has a luxury brand, and pretty much everyone wishes they'd bitten the bullet instead of Pontiac so GM could diversify their performance lineup.

>GM

because Opel exists

GM already has Dodge and Chevy tho.

I love buick

This and GNX are the only things from Buick that I know and care about.

>GM already has Dodge

What about the GN, friend? :^)

>GM has Dodge

You'd better be fucking trolling

Because what even is it? If you want an American luxury brand you can get a Lincoln or a Cadillac, I mean it doesn't really fall into any category... Nobody thinks "hmm a Buick would be nice" want to know why? Because nobody know what the fuck Buick is doing, it has no identity.

>GM already has Dodge

All of their cars look like they have Down's syndrome

Because Buicks for old people. Same goes for Oldsmobile and Lincoln. Big ass tugboats of cars, and tame, uninspired designs.

Its best advantage is that its price point is right between a high trim accord/camry and the low trim c class/3 series

When my car got hit and it was in the shop the insurance company gave me a rental. It was a Buick.
I felt so out of place in it. Like someone my age(26) shouldn't have anything to do with a car like that.
They're for old and rich(er) people. That's it.

They're not that expensive though

Yeah, sure, but to the average consumer a shitty c-class still has more prestige than a Buick and a higher end Accord doesn't look like that weird fat kid from grade school that grins whenever he farts

Buick is basically a top trim level of a Chevy/Opel now. Akin to how Mercedes killed Maybach and decided to make it the top trim level for the S-Class. The brand will always be on the backburner as long as GM still has Cadillac.

>Oldsmobile
>For old people
>Literally invented the muscle car and the OHV V8 as we know them and had the hottest cars of the muscle car era bar none

Please don't let the fleet of rebadged crap they were stuck with in the end mess with your head, user.

>
>GM already has Dodge and Chevy tho.

1964 GTO invented the muscle car

Tell me what defines a muscle car and I'll tell you how you're wrong.

SOON

And by soon I mean ONE DAY.

What if he tells the same definition that you would?

Clearly he wouldn't, otherwise he'd notice that the GTO wasn't the first muscle car. It is merely remembered as iconically kicking off the muscle car craze (even though nearly every American brand had high powered midsize offerings by 1964).

(my daily, and first buick). the brand had much more of a clear place in GM's lineup 30-40 years ago, you could see its obvious ties to cadillac as far as styling interchangeability .

My winter daily, 99 regal gs.. Last relatively quick thing they released and it still looks like a soap bar

>Last relatively quick thing they released
not true. 2008-2009 Buick LaCrosse Super had an LS4 5.3L V8, and the Buick LuCerne Super had the 4.6L Northstar V8.
and the Buick LaCrosse CXS with the 3.6L LY7 made more power than the supercharged 3800. It just doesn't have the aftermarket of the 3800.

Because no new Grand Nat.

Buicks are known to be among the most reliable American cars bar none. If you're in the USA, you want an A to B appliance, but you also don't want a foreign car (my folks are like this), they're probably the best to get.

Because they don't have old people friendly features like bench seats+column mounted shifters anymore. Boomers and old people loved that, it reminded them of their older cars, and when Buick quit doing that, old people quit buying Buicks.

What good is something if it doesn't catch on?