Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DCSUe0kR863VWP5/status/81698532973110886
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bote

play rashid's game (street fighter v)

ANY GOOBERS HERE?

Is your waifu thicc?

Xrd for capcom fags are retarded

Alex is not garbage. He's by no means a top tier character but to pretend the nerfs crippled him is just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Mid to upper mid.

He's the worst grappler in the game.
Why play him when you can play Gief, Laura or Mika?

Someone play me at KOF14 or UMVC3 on PS4

>tfw I like SFV

I play you in 2k2 on a real plattform.

For having better neutral at the expense of some oki and Mika's corner unga.

UM or vanilla?

SFV has no neutral.

which one should i learn 98 or 2002

Where would I go to learn to how to play marvel vs capcom 1? Youtube has no footage or tutorials

Right here Bruce, hit me with your best shot

It didn't a few weeks ago. Now it does.

Either or is fine really

what changed to give it more neutral?

Reminder that smashers are way more like the old FGC than the current FGC.

urien might make me quit, he's so unfun to play against

>Is your waifu obese?
No

>same stubby normals but now slower
>same swamp stepping walkspeeds
whoa

A lot of normals were given increased active frames to allow whiff punishing to actually be a thing.

toppest meem

What you mean? Those long ranged normals, the almost impossible to punish whiffed specials and the retarded v-trigger is unfun to fight against?

but the recovery on a lot of these moves was reduced to keep the total animation of the move the same. how does this change help whiff punishing?

>Those long ranged normals,

Mostly this for me, his retarded everything else would be fine if his neutral wasn't so retarded too

If you still can't whiff punish after the S2 changes then you won't be able to do it in any other game either.

Unless you think neutral means just tossing out your longest button as soon as you walk into range. Reel onest fundymental foot-zees.

>this capcuck defending jive neutral
toppest fucking laff

Because they linger with extended hurt boxes longer. Even if the animation duration is the same more if that time has the attack floating out there ready to be hit.

>If you still can't whiff punish after the S2 changes then you won't be able to do it in any other game either.

No, fuck off.

>long ranged normals
pick your spots to close the distance or learn better spacing
>almost impossible to punish whiffed specials
only tricky one is tackle because how fast it is. the other ones are piss easy
>retarded v-trigger
pressure him so he has to burn reversals. or use your own reversal once he sets reflectors up

It's always he one

typing like

this

Anonydodge why must you strike me

why did they think making jumping so strong in a SF game was a good idea

Light AA's still piss me off to no end.

Who are you playing and what can't you anti air?

Something something hard something commithing

>Even if the animation duration is the same more if that time has the attack floating out there ready to be hit.

if moves are getting slower on startup and more active frames (as in s2), there is no way they can keep the same duration and also linger longer on whiff

Did you learn to dodge questions from brick

They're not gone, but they're less prevalent now. Only Zangief's went unnerfed. Maybe Dhalsim's too.

That's the exact opposite though, jumping is almost never a bad option

Whoever said they're keeping the same duration is wrong. And it's different for every attack. Some have more active frames, some have more recovery, some have more startup.

twitter.com/DCSUe0kR863VWP5/status/81698532973110886

we can all rest easy now

fuck this im going back to playing birdie

Reminder to watch Cooperarion cup 15 this weekend. Biggest 3S tourney of the year. Last year's was hype as fuck. KO went beast mode with Yang

is gootecks going to be there

Why is it that Capcucks are the only ones here who actually play games, or even discuss them?

Deleted

As a spectator, maybe.

is there some sort of jp tourney happening soon? probably isn't sfv from what i remember

id be bitching about tekken normally but I'm done with ttt2 an 7 isn't out yet

look forward to user bitches about injustice 2 for 2 weeks then drops it coming soon

See

Daigo's karaoke tournament get hype for nuki

because morons start frothing at the mouth whenever someone tries to discuss a game

street fighter just has enough players to actually be able to combat it or they'd get drowned out too

I play games. But tekken discussion in this general is usually garbage so I stick to discord.

>People are still crying over Urien when Bison is 10 times worse

gamefaqs

Bison has shit walkspeed, bad anti airs, and one good poke. Literally all you have to do is block and watch for dash in throw.

There are sometimes KI discussions here and there are definitely a few decent players.

never saw this, is sakura best girl?

BlazBlue got their own generall and Guilty Gear players get GOOBER'd out

Blazue General is nothing but storyfags and lewd. Nobody plays anything.

Seriously? Wow, and I was already wondering how they could support their own general

t. buttmad goober

I do play other games and discuss them when someone asks a legit question.
It's just if I ask for games here I get the same ~5 people answering me and I've already added them on steam so I might just ask them.

Our girl Tanukana had to post her ID on twitter because gaijins thought she was a tranny.

You fuckers

>birdie is the most fun
>he's not a cute girl

See me in melty

How is that possible if in the old days most competitors played more than 1 game?

I would either way

>mfw Birdie's best anti air button got nerfed into unusability

play cyberbots

ITS 2017 IM SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING TEKKEn 7 ON MY PS4 PRO RIGHT NOW

See me at TTT2 PS3

how

Fightcade

When does Injustice 2 come out

fightcade

played this for the first time yesterday, actually. loved it

idk how anyone thinks a smile like that isn't a real woman's.

>online dictator players mashing their 3f normal NON STOP

It's like I'm REALLY PLAYING Street Fighter 4.

>play against a ryu
>they start teleporting around

literally every single time

when is SFV going to get GGPO

Tekken.

here

Dont be upset just because people dont fall for your loaded questions.

nah nigga I remember the feel of whiff punishing shoto crouch forwards, you can't fool me. SFV ain't got shit like that

FUCK GOOBY GEAR BWOY

Don't dodge questions

See me in Melty Blood/KoF/Gooby Gear

Goobers should probably spend less time shitposting.
I dont remember the last time anybody here even tried to talk about actual GG gameplay, even when Revelator console and PC launched there wasnt any shit here.
It was always just dumb inflammatory statements like GG is better than game x or game y and then they act like the biggest victims when they get called out.
Or sniffposting. Dont forget that.

altoids relax on the alcohol

FIGHTING GAMES ARE FUCKING SHIT EXCEPT FOR STREET FIGHTER

WHY WOULD THESE FUCKS NEVER STOP JUMPING?!? Holy fuck, it's like vanilla SF4 Kens all over again.
Instead of them DP'ing four times in a row, they jump.
Look, I swatted you three times out of the ai...HE JUMPS AGAIN.
Fuck it, I'm gonna play something else.

Its still good.

There is no need to dodge a question based on a false claim.

id like to play against that occasionally instead of ryus who do nothing but jump roundhouse nonstop and it actually works because jumping is actually super safe in SFV and the shit netcode allows them to just telport over your head