/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Killing time until HG edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discordapp.corn/invite/tAZZ6Qg

Horde:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uthgard.org/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fheboxthZ0ecZAM0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fresh

REEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A NEW HORDE GUILD ON FRESH I DONT WANT TO JOSIN SALTY DOGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROLLING

Reposting :

How quickly will this iteration of salty dogs fall apart?

ATTENTION ATTENTION

THEY REMOVED /DND (do not disturb)

THIS IS THE LAST DROP
IM LEAVING THIS SHIT SERVER

thx me latr

female nelf druid it is. Gonna be the biggest heal slut and because I have a sister I will get loads of free stuff.

>I don't want to play with Veeky Forums
>please make a new Veeky Forums guild

tfw madti does your homework for you

>salty cucks are doa
>no ally guild
>no progress for nosg
>no competent skilled pvpers on nosg
Just face it, leddit is better at this game and you're just a bunch of cucks that will get stuck at deathknell for a week or two.

Ah, I see you've automatically targeted me! I am casting Aimed Shot, after all!
Think you can find me before it goes off? Think again, stupid! This server doesn't care that I'm behind a hill and a tree for line of sight!

Bang!
A crit!
Have fun with that corpsewalk, moron!!!

The Alliance fresh guild will be called .

Why have you not been banned yet?
This is blatant avatar fagging.

rollin

That was the first and only time.

Reminder that a good chunk of the fresh server will be populated by all the people whose main accounts got banned because they bought gold.
You will be playing with chinks and chink enablers.
OG Nost will be the whitemans paradise.

:-(

>p-please don't make a new guild, it will destroy our clique!
kys

none shitpost OP for those that care

best idea ive seen here tbqfafwyf

>shitposting to avoid shitposting
Entry-level shitposting desu

im ok with this

The person who tells me the most moving story of their favorite moment they've ever had playing WoW gets 20g sent to them on the Horde side of the PvE server.

why not

You'll never learn anything if I do it for you.

Too bad no one's on PvE

rolling
also I'm sad I have to work during fresh launch
hopefully my oppressive capitalist overlords grant me Sunday to play

who here ready for tha challenge?

Chinks, chinks everywhere....

that's why we're moving to HG

roll

why isn't there a "2nd digit is your race" thing though

I had a mighty belch happen to me once. I have been feeling unwell all day beforehand, and the feeling of relief was one of the better moments of my life, equalling some of my subpar orgasms, but those didn't happen while playing wow.

Thought it'd interest you.

Seconding

rolling

I can invite you to Alliance discord (fresh): Madti#7077
there are other people too but I'm too lazy to look up what their discord is
I'm sure someone has the list

>be first char
>start in the good human city
>kill some wildlife, meet some cool friends

>they talking about the elven continent having a better quest to lvl up, the gnolls we were killing at lvl 9 werent paying out very well

>we run for hours, dodging orcs, gnolls and various dark races
>why do ogres have such itchy butts

>we arrive at a human port town and wait for(ever) for a boat

>arrive at the wonderous continent of feydwer, where theres bars and houses in the trees and elven bikini babes everywhere

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrol

Looks like ill roll a pally

>3 twink paladins griefing in tiragarde keep
hahahahahaha sweet but if i go and kill hogger i can get sanctioned

>mods delete real thread
>leave hellground shill thread up when /wpsg/ already exists

nice job retards

My first character ever was a human warlock back in Burning Crusade. After stumbling through the mines, being devoured by prowlers, needing to be rescued by a Draenei paladin after crossing the river into Duskwood and crying because giant spiders with Skull levels were chasing me, getting sliced to bits by buzzards, and running back and forth between Westfall, Stormwind, and Redridge because I didn't know how to use the flight master, I finally got to join a group for the Deadmines. After killing Sneed, I rolled need on the dagger because I didn't know what a weapon trainer was and only used daggers and it did more damage than my gray dagger. There were two rogues in the group. I was kicked, then killed by the adds. I walked back to the instance, and tried to fight my way out of the Deadmines by myself, and kept dying. I cried so much I deleted my character, vowing to never play again, but I first wanted to see what the Horde was like. I rolled an orc hunter, and after running up to several mobs to hit them with Raptor Strike, someone whispered me, "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?" I didn't know how to reply to a whisper, so I just typed out, "No." So he invited me to his guild.

That guild was Ruthless, back in 2007. In 2008, I was a part of The Velvet Lounge. I quit just before Cata was released, and now I am here.

I'd like to roll

Nice blog faggot

tl:dr anyhow

not only is it an off-topic shit post, it includes a "roll" picture which is also against the rules lmfao

>mods in charge of enforcing the rules

fresh roll

pls be warrior

>That guild was Ruthless
Calling bullshit.

Reminder that if you're a female night elf druid you might as well not exist because you're not canon.

Tired of hopping servers, or just tired of WoW in general? No longer like /nosg/ since /wpsg/ refugees destroyed it? Come play Dark Age of Camelot.

Come escape the woes of overpopulation, gold sellers, gold buyers, bad management, cliques, and Pottu. Why not come give it a try while you are waiting for fresh? Maybe you will like it.

Join me tomorrow at 13:00:00 (GMT -06:00) for the relaunch of Uthgard. uthgard.org/

>Enjoy playing on Nost/Elysium
>No one to play with so some quests can be annoying due to overpopulation and the fact that vanilla needs grouping

Anyone wanna start a new character with me? Using VanillaGuide to power through quests

Cute. Gimme your name in game and I'll mail it to you.

Am I a faggot for rolling an Undead Female toon?

I'm gonna. No fucking idea how to play, but that will literally be the fun part.

>no competent skilled pvpers on nosg

b-but I've been rank 14 twice pls notice me

Jasonalt

Yes, if you want to roll female horde you roll orc.

Wait a minute, how do I know it was you. Shit. I outsmarted myself.

The classes might seem a little bit complicated to someone who has only played WoW, but you will get the hang of it. We gonna have us some fun

Xiaochingchongliaohui been rank14 more times than you can count and he still backpeddales when he levels yet another hunter.

Is it anything like classic everquest?

thats not true. the only reason i even passed hs was because i aced all my tests. i nearly failed because i never did homework. its not my fault i wanted to play video games all day and ended up being born in an area and sent to a high school where 80% of the grade is fucking homework. that shit is a crutch.

reminder that this is literally a wpsg false flag shill thread

what's the best rogue spec for raiding?

I was a teenager shitter with a squeaky voice back in TBC and I used my female pixel parts to worm my way into a guild with T6 on farm

>got leveled for free cuz grill
>got mount for free cuz grill
>pretty much anything I needed was free cuz grill
>wanna come to BT?
>what's BT?
>get chest from Supremus
>get visa gift cards
>buy a wii and some other bullshit
>1 week from wotlk launch
>let it be known that I'm not actually grill
>guild dissolved on the fuckin spot
>ran into one of the former guildies when I resubbed in cata
>he literally just logged in and appeared right infront of me while I danced like a whore in org
>he whispers me and says he tried to kill himself by jumping off an escalator
>tell him thanks for the wii and /ignore
now im here

No, fem undead are cool looking and have dank melee and casting animations.

combat

>two LoL champions named after a single NPC in WoW

kek

Stop being lazy!!!!!

It's kind of like a hybrid of everquest and WoW, but it has plenty of unique stuff as well.

remove the false flag part and it's correct

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fheboxthZ0ecZAM0M

You want to use as many ambushes as possible. You ambush, vanish, ambush and spam backstab until the encounter is over.
Kidney shot is good for MC speedruns where you buff everyone's dmg by 10%.

if this is true why are there no private servers based in the USA?

Because then Blizzard can easily take your to court, and court costs money.

Because Blizzard has a better legal team than any shitter who wants to make a private server open to the public can ever dream of having access to.

thread that doesn't have shilling or roll shit-post autism, feel free to stay here but the /ourgays/ will be posting over there and so should you

janitors need not apply

Blizzard doesn't care and just sees it as lost shekels

Is it going to be worth it to PvP at lvl 19/29 week 1? I don't understand how weekly honor or whatever works.

do you post your stats in your guild message?

>thread that doesn't have shilling or roll shit-post autism
>Alliance discord 404

rolling

>discord channel of a homosexual e-celeb is the hub for alliance Veeky Forums
I'm not saying it doesn't fit, but it certainly doesn't belong here.

I kek'd

Well jasonalt doesn't seem to exist, so the first person to respond gets 20g on the PvE horde side.

Kneethatgrow

Just kill anyone you see while leveling and you'll get easy ranks. It's not worth it to stunt your leveling because when everyone's level 60 getting hundreds of thousands of honor you won't be able to keep up. Unless you're able to play 24 hours a day then go for it.

Can WoW exist without chinks?
Can there be light without dark?

Not my favorite moment nor am I on horde pve but you shall have a short story anyway. Once back in 2008, while taking the windrider to somewhere I cannot remember, I happened to pass through Thunderbluff and Mulgore general chat. The zone defense was going off in slow pulses, "Bloodhoof Village is under attack!". I ignored it until I started reading the heartfelt pleas of some random leveling tauren on general chat, "Please help them!", "They're hurting my friends!", "Stop them from killing my friends, please!". There was no one but myself, the assailant, and that single tauren in all of Mulgore at the time. He had been talking about the fighting circle of Bloodhoof braves. His anguished cries of mercy were for npcs. I stopped in TB and made my way to the village as fast as my black war kodo would carry me and erased the 30 something rogue from existence.

>it's yet another "I pick warrior to tank but have no clue how nor do I put any effort into learning how" episode

family, how do you deal with this shit?

"Cannot find mail recipient"

If I didn't know you guys better I'd say ya'll were trolling me.

mmos are dead fags, just give it up.

I’m Lumi Karu, and this is my vg general. I work here with my old wife and my son, Big Samfu. Everything in here has a story and a clique. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door

do you realize now why Salty Dogs failed? people left because shitposters were given free reign

meanwhile in Alliance discord shitposters like Grimlic get invited and put under quarantine

Someone could tell how to use Shadowmeld? I can use it on combat? I feel that is shit racial overall.

my bad got my own name wrong

You don't. 90% people here are retarded mouth breathers. Look at this faggot Veeky Forums guilds in a nutshell.

>farming herbs for mount
>some druid literally called Memefire /w me
>"NICE MOUNT LUL"
>ignores me before I can even reply

what a faggot, all druids mad they rolled a shite class

Set Trap
Hide in corner
Hide cat pet in other corner
Shadowmeld
Prowl
Wait
Die because you're a fucking hunter.

Which place has better grinding spots for a level 14, loco modan or westfall? i'm mainly grindring because i'm just losing my time waiting for these defias to spawn

All hybrids are legit retarded. Game has been out for 12 years. People have been theorycrafting and experimenting since 2005 and general consensus is that hybrids are shit.

But these fucks feel like they're gonna show everyone different. They're gonna be a cat dps in raids and will make it work. Retadins will no longer be a laughing stock of both factions, they will make them viable.

Etc.

They're just retarded.