/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

non-wpsg shill shit-post "roll" thread for nostalrius, biased shill mods fuck off edition

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discordapp.corn/invite/tAZZ6Qg

Horde:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/0raWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for real thread

Alliance refuse to make a permanent discord link so until then there's not much to do.

you could just put the names in the OP instead of shitposting

Not filling the OP with a bunch of namefag bullshit because alliancefags think they are too cool to let anyone from Veeky Forums join.

Alliancefags are some of the biggest shit-posters this general has LMAO

>Black Lotus will be made Bind-On-Pickup at release until Zul’Gurub (Patch 1.7). This will take effect on the fresh Elysium PVP server ONLY.

what are you guys doing tonight?

posting in the real thread with everyone else and saging threads made by mad retards lol

webmshare.com/0raWg

hello lads
are you excited for new nost? what faction yous rolling?

horde

no. horde.

>Veeky Forums.org/vg/wpsg
>this shit shows up

Do you want me to start shilling for HG again? Fuck off.

Horde

Man, I really miss ArcheAge, so much fun with my outrider and my clipper. What happened to it, didn't it get shit?

Horde. Avoiding the Salty Dog niggers and ganking the dumbfuck anime retards in the alliance guild.

Basically, they had a fresh start server launch a few weeks ago so I'm dicking around there for now.

I don't even want to create character on PvP anymore. Nerfs and idiocracy is enough for me. I'm going back to Kronos. Bye bye. Do not let the idiots scam you, stay safe.

how do you teach a dog to do that

>What happened to it, didn't it get shit?
Yes, very.
It sucks really bad since it had/has so many great and fun ideas.
The fresh start is something if you really feel like it, but I wouldn't advise spending a lot of cash or planning on sticking around. All of the pay2win will be back.
The fresh server with no pay2win at launch is a classic asian mmo trick to snag new people and possibly trick a few of them into becoming whales.

I'm a new player and will be rolling Alliance. Looking forward to playing the game I thought I had missed out on for good. Not looking forward to getting ganked by all the experienced horde players here but oh well it's part of the experience.

you west or east?

Splinter alliance discord up lads? Not interested in ERP etc

Are the Covert Ops quests in Stonetalon working on Nost?

If you're rolling on fresh there won't be any high level horde players or their twinks to gank you.

I'm thinking down the line in later zones. I'm usually pretty slow to level in other MMOs and I imagine that there will be quite a few players who outpace me.

why don't you make one yourself?

What time are we able to download the client?

the new server will never be as bad as the old pvp one is currently.
being camped by full t2 mages and rogues is not going to happen on the new server for at least 6 months.

None of the english server download links are working.

Anyone wanna join me for NoFap when fresh server hits?

We can start out with 30 days then see how it goes

>tfw too intelligent to be a melee class

>haha what? Traps, shoots, Pets?? Using the terrain?
>lmao what a nerd
>CHOO CHOO *CHARGES* , *SWINGS*,
>holytranny heals you for 1.5k

Le aunt poisoner

le

poisoner

of

aunts

Hunters = Lowest entry level + Highest skill ceiling.

Gotta git gud kiddo

Pew

>google docs full of troll advice
why are they in the OP again?

to make it easier for the rest of us by misleading shitters

tfw just want to play vanilla wow and get the tbc and wotlk expansions as well but just make outlands a raid and dont add blood elves or draenei desu but add infinite leveling at 60 T B H also maybe revamp talent trees to have more points and be longer/wider

>archeage
Played around launch in 2014, it was literally the most fun I've had in an MMORPG since maybe TBC days in 2007, every zone had a fuckton of people, those little public plantations were so fucking full of shit you couldn't believe it, getting your clipper and custom shirt with your animu waifu crest on was the coolest shit, being one of the first 50s and rushing hasla grind without competition and crushing everybody trying to run their shitty trade packs. Then later the huge ship scrambles, hunting people around the popular trading docks and causing eternal asspain

What killed the game for me wasn't really the p2w, since I never cared about the arena feature (which wasn't even the point of the game) but when the devs decided to casualize the game massively with the insanely strong haslas (free endgame weapons), remove the point of illegal farms and fuck up the market so badly in the process.

RIP

>Played around launch in 2014, it was literally the most fun I've had in an MMORPG since maybe TBC days in 2007,
Did you play SWG?

Nah didn't really play PC games until I got into wow in 2004

alliance, rolling horde on nos was a grave mistake.

Roughly half the horde players are russians and krauts who only stick to their own kind, also the amount of underage and elitist trash is unbearable. Alliance can only be better than that.

What really grinded my gears was the fact that after 13 years people still didnt figure out how to play hunter in vanilla.

>after 13 years people still didnt figure out how to play hunter in vanilla
Lowest skill floor and highest skill ceiling. There's a lot of insanely hard bullshit that hunters are expected to casually be able to do, like kiting Drak in UBRS.

>insanely hard
>kiting drak

is this a meme?

If he gets within 30yds of you you get instagibbed, and if you don't hold his attention with constant shots or get more than ~35yds away from him he'll just turn back towards the group. If you have over 300ms ping it's really fucking difficult to do consistently.

I'm talking about very basic stuff that keeps happening whenever there's a huntard in the party.

Like breaking your own ice trap/sheep/zap with multishot, wiping entire raids, not paying attention to your pet.
Unless Drak can oneshot you with a flame pillar it's not really hard desu.

West

>Unless Drak can oneshot you with a flame pillar
he can, and even if he can't, you'll lose his aggro when he hits you with one regardless

yes, cucks just mad their shit server is crap compared to hg