Neighbor just bought a faster car than me (m4)

>neighbor just bought a faster car than me (m4)
>know he's not a car guy

> buy 30 years old skyline
>slap the biggest turbo and injectors you can find
>each morning do rolling burnouts in front of his house
> ???
> profit!

This, or if you're living in Australia or NZ do it with an R33 coupe. If the cunt wants a war you'd better give him one.

>car guy
what did he mean by this?

he rented the car obviously, you need to own a car to be a car guy.

>"Honey, look at our tool neighbor making an ass of himself doing burnouts in front of our house! Look! He shot a piston out of his block! Let's jump in our brand new BMW with it's superior materials and reliability."

So what? Are you going to be eternally bitter now? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Lol bogan logic

Enjoy fucking kangaroos

Be me
Rape shitty discord
Wagies get rekt
I get banned because I am beneath them
Wew ensues

>If the cunt wants a war
Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he can just afford nicer cars than the OP or dickbags like you.

what did he mean by this?

user how can you even compete

op btfo
will he ever recover?

>superior materials and reliability

>to 90s nissan

kek

Pretty self-explanatory

>>"Honey, look at our tool neighbor making an ass of himself doing burnouts in front of our house! Look! He shot a piston out of his block! Let's jump in our brand new BMW with it's superior materials and reliability."

>he lets his neighbour dominate him

I suppose you apologized when you walked in on him mounting your wife too.

Yeah nah mate, he bought an M4. He's unquestionably down for automotive shenanigans and has been keeping his interests closeted till he could completely one-up OP in a single move.

He wants a war. Give him one.

What kind of car do you have OP? Legit question, I'm just curious.

Challenger SRT 392

Oh man your neighbor has infinitely better taste than you. Nice job getting cucked.

Steal his tire valve cores overnight.

Key his car, throw sparkplug cermic at the glass, slash his tyres. Or you know, dont be a jealous faggot.

>bought a pigfat lolcan'tturn piece of shit
>m-my neighbor i-isn't a real car guy

It's literally just a race model of a shitty bmw, sell your embarrassing shitbox, buy a cheap decent base, mod the shit out of it, and invite him to a friendly race day to celebrate the purchase of his new car.

If he actually "isn't a car guy" then he can't drive, you could probably smoke him in an MR2 with some suspension mods. Remember, real men attack in the corners.

buy a shitty old corolla OP, then smoke him on the downhill.

People with money usually take pity in petty vandalism. Op has no need of making an ass of himself.

Time to trade up to a hellcat.

Or kill yourself.