Weaboos

You fags seem to like your JAYYYDEEEM cars. Know why? Because you can't handle real power. You fucking pussies can't handle the power of a 2000 hp bigblock with turbo and triple NOS shot flying down the dragstrip in a gutted sub 1000kg car.

>Muh 2jz/rb28/rotary 1000hp
>Muh handling

Your japanese cars can never achieve the kind of power bigblocks put out with no effort.

Prove me wrong. I'm not talking about some pissy corvette either, no-one gives a crap about some OEM 650hp crap.

Show me a JDM engine putting out over 2000hp reliable.

pic semirelated, some corvette shitposting (but this thread is not about vettes)

Other urls found in this thread:

chevyhardcore.com/news/dyno-video-incredible-3100-horsepower-twin-turbo-big-block-chevy/
gtspirit.com/2016/01/28/ams-reveals-monstrous-2500hp-nissan-gt-r-alpha-g/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwaz0qkjbZU
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhsUXnodfw
youtube.com/watch?v=wYgPnENK6G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to be under 55 to post here

chevyhardcore.com/news/dyno-video-incredible-3100-horsepower-twin-turbo-big-block-chevy/

Look at this shit.
2000hp is cake for bigblocks, if you have balls expect 3000+

Do you even know what it's like to have 1000nm of torque at your right foot at 1k rpm?

I'm not shitposting, its a genuine question. Do you know what it feels like to be able to roast your tires instantly, without waiting for "lag"?

but my gas mileage, op

>Show me a JDM engine putting out over 2000hp reliable.
gtspirit.com/2016/01/28/ams-reveals-monstrous-2500hp-nissan-gt-r-alpha-g/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwaz0qkjbZU

Do you know?

>A turbocharged V8 makes more power than a smaller turbocharged I4, I6 or 1.3L rotary

Well gee, who'd have thought?

where is the 3000hp one?

>tube frame fiberglass body that looks like a celica
>lets call it a celica

I like whatever cars make for a good yet fun daily commuter. As much fun as an absurdly powerful drag car would be on a weekend I can't see myself DD'ing one legally.

I only prefer JDM over Euro because they're cheaper to run, maintain and insure over here. Anything else?

nah i get that man, they make good cars for street level, i won't deny that.

i'm just addressing people shitposting about drags.

a bigblock is superior because there is no replacement for displacement.

a turbo large displacement engine> small displacement

underrated post

Drag is literally for queers. Build a car that can do that shit with a turn radius smaller than Texas and we'll talk.

>big V8 w/ turbo maek mor power dan small 4cyl w.out turbo

Did you really have to make a thread to tell us this?

I'm not even trolling either, there IS NO drag scene outside of redneck America. The game is 100% cubic dollars and launching first without false starting. The different classes are just degrees of removal from street legal cars up to 'engine on bike wheels with dump truck tires in the back'.

Get back to us when you can put one of those 3100hp monsters in a trackable car and win something other than an egg and spoon race.

Yeah I did, faggot fucker

weak

well, to be honest you do have some drag-racing ameriboos this side of the ocean(middle-age crisis to the max usually)

Dang user u savage af.

Wew why so salty?

Drag racing is fun and all, and everyone appreciates more horses and nitro and tire smoke. That's fun and I won't deny it. But don't trash JDM production cars for having smaller engines than a purpose built drag race car. That's infantile and you're a fucking retard for doing it.

A 3000+hp dragster can't beat a fucking NA 1.6 Miata around a simple track, because it can't turn corners. Does that diminish the dragster being fun or impressive at what it does? No. Does the fact the the miata is much slower in a straight line than a purpose built drag machine undermine its good points, which are many? No.

Stop being an elitist faggot and let people enjoy whatever car they like for what it is. If you weren't just a busrider you'd understand that you can find something to love about ANY car if you look hard enough.

>You fags seem to like your JAYYYDEEEM cars. Know why? Because you can't handle real power. You fucking pussies can't handle the power of a 2000 hp bigblock with turbo and triple NOS shot flying down the dragstrip in a gutted sub 1000kg car.
that's fine.
You'll get rekt anyway by a rusted out AW11 in every form of racing that places skill of the driver above horsepower pissing contest.

Where's the 3333HP one?

6 cyl at 2500HP have the same HP/cyl as V8 with 3333HP

Not only that but the V6 is only 3.8L, so if you're gonna calculate that into what the V8 would have to make it as impressive as that V8, it shall not have more than 5.06L while producing those 3333HP.

TL;DR where's the 3333HP 5.06L V8?

>One Top Fuel dragster 500 cubic inch Hemi engine makes more horsepower than the first 4 rows at the Daytona 500. Under full throttle, a dragster engine consumes 1½ gallons of nitromethane per second; a fully loaded 747 consumes jet fuel at the same rate with 25% less energy being produced.

500 cubes, 11000hp

let's see your cuck 6 do that!

what in the fuck all am i gonna do with 2000hp it snows here for half the fucking year

i dont have that kinda money to participate in a 55 year old's pissing contest

>HE DOSEN'T PUT DOWN 2000HP AND 1500NM TO THE SNOW

You a pussy man?

>Still using 4 strokes
>Tfw no 2stroke v8
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhsUXnodfw

Sorry, could you do that again, I didn't look.
Oh, you're not allowed to rebuild the whole engine, replace the clutch and refuel, you idiot.

Nice engine but how are you gonna stick it into any car and how the fuck are you gonna cool it?

who said that you can't?

enjoy your pussy "reliable" toyota

>literal dynoqueen that lives on a sled that goes forward, backward, and nowhere else
We had 600cc engines making 1,000HP in the 40s. I'm astounded you think this is impressive given the fact you have no size, cost or design restrictions.

>The lightning in that video looks Swedish

>Those manholes
Yup.
>Something something AB
Yup
>Amazon
So easy.

Your point?

You're dense.
That it's easy to spot when it's a video from Sweden, because the way the sun shines.

>See video, notice it's lightning looks Swedish.
>Sees other Swedish things to confirm it.
How fucking hard was that to understand to you?

Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? Who cares if it's from sweden? It is still better than jap shitboxes.

>Yeah but what does that have to do with anything?
What does shitposting about V8 have to do with anything.
>Who cares if it's from sweden?
>Who cares about X or Y.
>It is still better than jap shitboxes.
That wasn't the topic though.

lmfao

Isn't the thread about engines or engine related?

>You fags seem to like your apples. Know why? Because you can't handle real citrus tang. You fucking pussies can't handle the taste of a juicy, sun-ripened orange flooding your mouth with vitamin C.

But oranges are objectively superior to apples though.

nice

Damn, all you dumbfucks rushed to take the bait. Why can't we be more like /g/ and ignore these types of threads

>WEW I PUT MAH FOOT DOWN AND THE CAR GOES LIKE BWAAAAAAAAA AND 15 SECONDS LATER I PUT MAH FOOT ON THE BRAKE MAN WHAT A RUSH

I'm really not looking forward to coming back to America

Bananas are the God fruit so it doesn't fucking matter anyway.

>I have never heard of a mango:The post

fuck bananas fuck cirtuses. Mangos are objectively and factually the best due to superior c vitamin content.
Also tastes like pine senpai, the most manly flavor.
BROTHER

>not having grapes AND mangos

Fucking plebs shitting up my board.

Kys with your shitty grainy soggy shitballs you call fruit

>Mangos
>not overpriced mush
>literally paying for a great big ball of wood covered by a tiny bit of orange mush

Strawberries are the most tastiest fruit

This
It's literally wet sawdust infused slime encased in a leathery ballsack rind

Do you faggots even kiwifruit

>sour
>very hard or very soft, never right
>full of seeds that stick to your teeth
>hairy

pleb fruit for plebs

fresh stone fruit master race
brb yellow peaches
brb donut peaches
brb nectarines
brb plums and pluots
brb apricots
brb brb brb

nectarines a best

This
Honorable mention goes to honeycrisp apples

>You need 3x the displacement
>and 4 more cylinders to keep up

If you have enough displacement, having 2000hp isn´t hard.
Getting 1000hp out of a small engine fitting in a small sports car is completely different.

You did
Right in op asking for reliable high power engines:^)

FUCKING THIS.

Couldn't have said it any better

/Thread

>more power with EXACTLY half the engine
youtube.com/watch?v=wYgPnENK6G0
V8 cucks on suicide watch

Ehem