What is the most valuable car?

What in your opinion is hypothetically the most valuable car? So valuable it's not even being sold in auctions, and if that would have occur, it would have break all price records.

Other urls found in this thread:

ozisell.com/jag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bone stock, low mileage, perfectly maintained SR20DET manual S13 silvia in lavender/metallic grey 2-tone.

It would fetch so much because such a thing doesn't fucking exist.

would be cheaper to get a Type 57 than this one

RCR did a review on one of these with under 50k miles in pennsilvania

Some dude actually sold a lunar rover from the Apollo era for scrap, and it was destroyed before it could be recovered by NASA

The Bugatti 57SC like the other guy mentioned, I believe is still the most expensive one. The only other one I can think of is the Ferrari 250GTO, which crossed the auction block at close to 40mil. a year or two ago.

I think the XJ13 would be pretty valuable if it went up for sale. Not 57SC or 250 GTO money since it has no racing pedigree but I would guess $5 million. Really beautiful car.

I don't think anythings out there more valuable than things already sold at auction.

The 250 GTO and that one Bugatti model that were made only 7, 3 of which nobody knows if they still exist.

This are my fellow patricians of Veeky Forums. The Uhlenhaut coupe and the drop-dead gorgeous XJ13, two of the most beautiful cars ever made in my opinon.

IIRC, someone offered the museum holding the XJ13 $10 million buckaroos and they denied the offer. Fuck, I would too, just look at that thing!

What kind of fully retarded asscunt would fucking buy a lunar rover and fucking scrap it

some men just want to watch the world burn

probably an Veeky Forumstist

>it didn't have manual reee

altered odometer

Well Veeky Forums, I've fucked up entirely. I think I fucked up my life and my parents are ready to boot me out of the house, this is all because of James Mays favorite meme car, the moon rover. My parents gave me spending money for graduating University with a high GPA score, I truly thought hard on what to spend the cash on and I was browsing craigslist's for weeks, then my parents suggested a nice classic car that wouldn't break down on me. Lo and behold, I thought the moon rover would be a perfect car, especially after browsing Veeky Forums throughout my uni life.

So I began the hunt and went through countless rust boxes, "I know what I've got", "No low ballers" and more "I know what've got!". After growing tired of searching I found the perfect "cheap one", it looked like a steal. I went to pay the owner a visit, it was some old lady whose husband had passed away and had the car sitting for quite a while, she didn't specify how long but it didn't matter to me being the dumbass I was, I didn't even ask wether it been to the moon, where the rust spots were or any specific important questions about it. I bought the car straight away with pure emotion, I spent $75, 000 fucking dollars.

>Mfw I found out the car had the shitty auto transmission and this was AFTER I purchased it.

>Mfw the battery is going to go flat any second

>Mfw the radio doesn't even get any stations I want and the repairman quoted me $5000

kek, 10/10 would read again

An RSX type-r

A completely stock 1997 civic.

the ones that money cant buy
.ie I ant selling this to some scrub

a miata

>$5 million

that doesn't seem like that much
the McLaren F1 owned by Rowan Atkinson and had been crashed twice sold for over $11 million

>no tarbo/rotarygas engine reeee

Yeah but the F1 is an extremely popular car thats been on kids walls since it came out and has a big racing background making it more desirable for rich fuckers.

The XJ13 was just a prototype that never saw the light of day, was fucking destroyed in the 70s, and then rebuilt in the 80s. Nobody really knows it even exists whereas a lot of people know the F1 does. It's beautiful sure but I don't think it'll command the crazy prices 250 GTO's do

According to my local Craigslist it's a 2000 Toyota Tundra/Tacoma 4x4 all stock with 160k miles.

Seriously why are these things so expensive?

Likely something with a significant historical event behind it. Kennedy's limo and Hitlers undestroyed 6 wheel Mercedes limo come to mind

I disagree. It may not have the pedigree but on rarity alone it can achieve crazy prices, 250GTO prices even. I mean, there's just one, and like I already said the current owners already rejected a $10M offer for it.

There's just no market price for it, no precedent because it's just the one. It's price is whatever the owner wants and a buyer is willing to pay.

Yeah that's a good point. I went to the British Heritage Museum on Monday and seeing it was really cool. Apparently there was an offer for $20 million according to this site.

ozisell.com/jag/