Finding a "Good" inspection guy

How did you find your shady inspection guy Veeky Forums? Just brought a 240 back to life and I'm worried if I go to your average Joe tire/lube express some 30-something year old with a hard on for his managerial position is gonna fail me. I should get past memeissions with a new CAT I'm putting in, but the back brakes are fucked atm and I gotta wait till another paycheck to fix those. I can still stop in the allotted time for the brake test too cause I got good 300zx brakes on the front. Did y'all just find the brownest inspection place in town and slide them a $50 or what?

Unless you're in California there's no way a 240 needs to pass emissions.

I live in Texas in one of the few counties that does emissions, luckily I'm OBD1 so the CAT will get me past.

bump cause I know Veeky Forums can do better

Don't you ever do that again you fucking imbecile.
kys

I live in Texas too
you have one of those "10 minute inspection" places around you? one with the ugly green/white color scheme
passed inspection months ago there with a barely functioning e brake (car rolled in drive), horn that barely worked, and a dash covered in warning symbols (smog equipment bad) brakes sucked too. maybe cause it was busy and the 18 year Olds there were rushing through cars.

Oi fok off m8, if I didn't bump would of never told me that.

i dont have an inspection guy

i have an exhaust shop guy that does good work on the cheap so i can pass emmissions

to find him i asked my regular mechanic (who i have been going to for years) if he knew anyone who could do cats for a reasonable price

he reffered me to a dude, i knew i was at the right place when he asked if i wanted the 2.5inch or the 3 inch high flow cat and if i wanted it in stainless steel then told me he would swing by summit racing to pick it up

Thanks for telling me about your exhaust guy! That's defiantly why I made this thread was for you to tell me how cool your exhaust guy is! It's almost like the title of my post was "Hey Veeky Forums I need to know about a cool exhaust guy because I defiantly take my car to an exhaust guy who probably charges me out the ass for work that I could do over the course of a Saturday"

I AM the shady inspection guy!

Stop being poor and lazy. I have an OBDII turbo miata that I convert back to NA every year to pass emissions, so don't whine about this being difficult faggot. You have an OBD1 so this should be a cakewalk.

autism

What led you to this lifestyle?

What county?

Why do you need to know?

Because if it's Dallas I could help? I don't want to know your address jesus

I don't like to give out my relative location first

Also I'm in Austin so :/

I have two guys.

Usually, you have to know a guy that knows a guy that has a cousin whose stepfather does shady inspections. These guys are usually in the sketchiest of locations, so head to you local basketball american neighborhood.

I live near the basketball american neighborhood, i also look like a skinhead so none of them ever talk to me